Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
I sort of find find Caroline fun to check in on with her scams and general weird approach to life. Not a great person but a bit entertaining. Grace on the other hand is comparatively very boring.

Am very curious as to how their personalities will mesh.

Reactions: 8

emm

VIP Member
I think it’s the age gap in combination with the quick proposal that makes it weird. Yes there’s plenty of people with that age gap and it’s fine, happily ever after etc, but it is just a reality that big age gap relationships can are more likely to have some dodgy dynamics. If Grace was talking about settling down last year, maybe it’d feel less icky, but she was talking about wanting to enjoy her twenties and not rush relationships etc. Then this guy swoops in and suddenly she’s playing house and getting married.

I think the age gap is very relevant, because I doubt if she was dating another 26 year old they’d have moved in and be engaged by now.
Agreed or, let's be honest, he was jn a similar financial situation to her. I always find the idea of proposing weird tbh but her acting as if this has made her cry for days... this seems so 1950s when she is the breadwinner (and let's be honest he knows ,it)

newaroundhere123

has she ever said she wanted kids? I just don't get that vibe from her (said from someone who doesn't want kids so no hate here!)

x_bethanyy

Omg think she must of deleted the story and re uploaded without the *gifted ?? If it was gifted then that’s a breach of advertising standards law. She always posts gifted stuff so not sure why she’s decided to not disclose it on this one post
Since we have screenshots of the 'gifted' story and the un-gifted one can we report her? I've never done it but I've heard other people say you can report these kind of things?

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Who has she even gone with? Can anyone remember the Australian girls she randomly tagged Greece with?

• Haha

LittlePea

Chatty Member
i don't know how her being vegan is profitable though. she doesn't have any vegan brand deals? maybe that shepherds pie brand but they probably have meat options etc too
She has done ads for vegan ready meals etc quite a few times, though much more frequently last year than she has done this year.

Can’t remember the names of the brands though.

Reactions: 7

Missclassy19

VIP Member
The only modems I see on Tala fit society they all have an hourglass shape even the plus size women. It’s not fair

Readers, I genuinely gasped at the amount of ££ she’s wasted on replacing bits of the perfectly functional 3 year old kitchen:

View attachment 2169523

£320 to paint some panels. THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY QUID. This is only a snippet, I hate to think how much money she’s spaffed on all this if this is what she’s happy for people to see. She lives on a different planet.
To be fair, she probably gets a whole lot of freebies she would happily brag about in terms of prices. We know our resident ✨sustainable queen✨

emm

VIP Member
It's hilarious how in her stories.to publicise her podcast she just posts long monologues of herself

mindlessness

VIP Member
Why? whatever he's paying is probably equivalent to what it'd cost to rent the house in his situation.

There must be newly formed couples all round that country that have one person living in a house that they are paying the mortgage on and their new OH move in and start paying a share of the mortgage/rent without being added on the deeds. When they get married then yeah it's different
Yeah, it's reasonably common but still has its risks. One thing that always worries me in this scenario is that if the couple breaks up, and the person paying towards the mortgage with no name on it leaves, they don't have a record of a recent rental history which could make finding a place to live harder.

https://www.family-lawfirm.co.uk/blog/unmarried-couples-owning-property-together-the-law/ this Family Law firm recommends a cohabitation agreement (and mentions the interest in the property you mentioned @Vdayqueen24 )

Last edited:

Poppymiax

Does anyone know what tweakments she's had? I've followed her on and off for years but can't get over her face atm! Has she been open about it or not?

Welshgal97

How dare big tesco not have enough safety pins for her too small dress so she had no other options but to get them from the dry cleaners 🙄

• Haha