Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
If I remember correctly Grace blames her sisters/family (who she claimed are all a similar, ergo skinner, body type) for kicking off her obsession with her own body as a teenager...?!?

I imagine sibling relationships are strained.
I can't remember them getting together more than once a year - there was one holiday in Devon or something with her Dad, and France with her Mum.

All seems a bit sad??? Imagine raising 4 girls and one of them turns out like Grace.
Yeah the biggest post Grace has ever done for a sister was just after Kayla Itsines shared Grace's progress pic so she suddenly got lots of attention, and she thanked Violet for being her biggest support.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Spid

VIP Member
I'd be surprised if Apple did gift her it, they dont really do that. She may have just put gifted out of habit

newaroundhere123

Does anyone know what tweakments she's had? I've followed her on and off for years but can't get over her face atm! Has she been open about it or not?
something is different about her nose, but it's not fixed, it could be contouring, either make up or filler contouring

emm

VIP Member
If she has kids, I wonder whether she’ll send them to boarding school? I think she and her sisters went to schools that offered boarding & I know Flora boarded (I feel as if she had a rough time of it?) but not sure about Grace.

It’s crazy to think that Grace is showing signs of replicating the parenting she seems to have had from her mum 😬
If she has kids, I wonder whether she’ll send them to boarding school? I think she and her sisters went to schools that offered boarding & I know Flora boarded (I feel as if she had a rough time of it?) but not sure about Grace.

It’s crazy to think that Grace is showing signs of replicating the parenting she seems to have had from her mum 😬
Yeh I agree, and then make up some bizarre excuse as to why she did.

Anyone else notice the (unappetising) mushroom toast, she seems to focus on this to somehow imagine she is still vegan

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
I wonder if their trip to Greece is actually more of a group holiday. There is at least two other guys there on the trip. So probably not just that grace can’t leave her guys side this time

Mamacita

VIP Member
I mean she would definitely have loads of help, she would be doing the fun instagram parts
Thats also true! We'll see I guess. Maybe that would give her the content boost she definitely needs

emm

VIP Member
Anyone noticed her friend oenone just released caps as merch? I almost wonder if grace found out and beat her to it

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Yeah but she's also lazy and self focused so not sure she would like the work involved in having a baby
It’s not like she’s short of money and she had a nanny as a kid (pretty sure mentioned on old vlogs that we’re deleted oops) so she wouldn’t have any qualms on hiring one.

cherryblossomtree

Isn't Gregg an investor in Wild Deodorant? Just came a across them doing a live stream on tiktok shop, guess they have to try and sell some product after gifting to every influencer ever!
i do have to admit i LOVE the wild deodorant
i've tried 293842938 "natural" deodorants and they all either made me stink or gave me horrible rashes but this one none of it

Reactions: 5