Grace Beverley #21 Overpriced planner, London flat and manor, professional scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought our boss babe had an anal obsession with attention to detail? Then why is "rotas" capitalised and with an apostrophe? And why is every word capitalised here?

Remember, one of her productivity "tips" was using Grammarly.. x

Also, what on earth is a "good leader"? Thought she wanted to be inclusive and promote diversity & mobility - but is asking for someone who is a "good leader", what does that even mean?
bet it’s also a “competitive” salary 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought our boss babe had an anal obsession with attention to detail? Then why is "rotas" capitalised and with an apostrophe? And why is every word capitalised here?

Remember, one of her productivity "tips" was using Grammarly.. x

Also, what on earth is a "good leader"? Thought she wanted to be inclusive and promote diversity & mobility - but is asking for someone who is a "good leader", what does that even mean?
This is hilarious after her banging on about how easy it is to just put everyone on Grammarly!!! 😂 👏

Reactions: 11
I am going to insert myself into this thread after watching her stories this morning - hi everyone!

It is moving day, the day is SOOOOO hectic and she is going to die. So the moving company arrives at 8 am and she gets up at 7:30 am to pack her stuff? What an absolute idiot! Thought she is so great with all things productivity.
Also please explain to me how moving is going to be so stressful when you have a whole moving company doing everything for you? Didn't she also hire interior designers for the flat which means she is probably only moving her personal items? Well, that can't be much stuff considering she is the queen of sustainability and avoids over-consumption. Oh wait... 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am going to insert myself into this thread after watching her stories this morning - hi everyone!

It is moving day, the day is SOOOOO hectic and she is going to die. So the moving company arrives at 8 am and she gets up at 7:30 am to pack her stuff? What an absolute idiot! Thought she is so great with all things productivity.
Also please explain to me how moving is going to be so stressful when you have a whole moving company doing everything for you? Didn't she also hire interior designers for the flat which means she is probably only moving her personal items? Well, that can't be much stuff considering she is the queen of sustainability and avoids over-consumption. Oh wait... 🙃
Also her family are moving in so it’s not like she HAS to be fully gone today

Reactions: 32
She doesn’t have to book annual leave when she spends hours each day doing non-TALA/Shreddy related work or getting her hair and nails done during working hours, so why would moving be any different?! Not to mention that moving house for her is nothing like moving house for the average person - she'll have packers and movers, her assistant will be dealing with all the stressful admin stuff... the fact that she isn't taking the day off proves how much help she has with moving.

This "annual leave" shtick is one of the most annoying things she does. I feel like she brings it up constantly to convince people that she works a 9-5 job with limited holidays just like everyone else, but to anyone who actually works a normal job it's obvious she doesn't have 25-30 days of annual leave based on the amount of holidays she goes on.

Attachments

Reactions: 44
Would she allow any of her staff to go home for the afternoon and "work" while moving house? No, of course not.

Reactions: 35
She doesn’t have to book annual leave when she spends hours each day doing non-TALA/Shreddy related work or getting her hair and nails done during working hours, so why would moving be any different?! Not to mention that moving house for her is nothing like moving house for the average person - she'll have packers and movers, her assistant will be dealing with all the stressful admin stuff... the fact that she isn't taking the day off proves how much help she has with moving.

This "annual leave" shtick is one of the most annoying things she does. I feel like she brings it up constantly to convince people that she works a 9-5 job with limited holidays just like everyone else, but to anyone who actually works a normal job it's obvious she doesn't have 25-30 days of annual leave based on the amount of holidays she goes on.
Such a joke. Also how do her fans not get that owners of a company do not need to book annual leave anyway. And regardless, how much of her stuff is she actually taking? Hardly like she will be moving all of the furniture in that huge house into an apartment is it?

Reactions: 19
She sure works like she has 9-5 job though. Show me just ONE other CEO of multiple companies who starts work at 10 am and regularly leaves between 5 and 6 pm with weekends off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grace will only be moving her wardrobe out and maybe a few other items, it’s not like she is selling her property and has to move the whole house out. I’m sure her schedule said she is getting a new bed so not like it’s even like moving out of a flat. She is making this sound much more stressful and bigger than it is. You still own your whole house, and will be leaving 90% of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
As if she’s been gifted her moving company…she literally never pays for anything. Disgusts me how she’s a multi millionaire but will take advantage of small businesses in any way she can

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Put your tongue away Grace. It isn't cute or funny. You look like the CEO of the moron company.

Reactions: 36
I'm SO confused with how much stuff she seems to be moving. The movers arrived at 8 and in the afternoon ate still there? So she literally packed nothing herself I guess? Just le5 them go and put her clothes etc in boxes. Wow how stressful. I do not know anyone who has not packed their own stuff like this, who knows earth is she advertising to? I would never buy from a company that gifted someone like her out of principle, but it also makes me think, do they have no common sense thinking about what is the benefit for them?

Reactions: 26
Grace walking to her "CEO" role at 11am after 4 months off, from her £1.9 million penthouse, after travelling the world, made £3 million in 10 days, in a £8000 outfit, accidentally breaks the heel of her £2999 pound Gucci shoes.
Grace next day on a top CEO/Business podcast: "It's all work. Simple as that. There were days when I walked into work with broken shoes on that wouldn't stay on my feet and thought, I can't keep doing this, something has to change. I was the change."
Grace's cult: OMG she's just like me. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SHOELACE TIPS FROM!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Her latest post about her family living in her house rather than living alone.. I wonder what happened to the flatmates

Reactions: 24
She’s proud of the house she’s built? What a bleeping joke! She’s had enough capital to a) buy a house and b) have it renovated by OTHERS. Same with her flat. OTHERS did the work for her.
She’s done duck all!

Reactions: 33
Her latest post about her family living in her house rather than living alone.. I wonder what happened to the flatmates
A few weeks ago they were all out with Steph... Grace wasn’t invited by the looks of it

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.