Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iz157

Quote from grace on her story as she’s blagging the new tala coats: ‘I used to buy fast fashion puffer coats year after year after year, why are you buying it new every year when you can invest in a good one’ …. We’re not hun. Normal people do not buy multiple new winter coats every year because they’re not rich and stupid. I have two main winter coats, one from Zara and one second hand and they’ve lasted years. Most coats from normal high street brands are not gonna fall apart after a year like she says. This girl is delusional with money along with her false narratives

Reactions: 70

dfsdfsdfadfs

Grace accidentally leaves her AMEX card with £2,000,000 available on it, in her designer £4000 purse, inside her designer £6000 bag, a mile away from her £1,4000,000 house, in her brand new £100,000 Tesla while shopping in M&S and has to leave her stuff at the till.

Grace on her next podcast: "There were times in my life were I went to the till and I literally had to leave the stuff there as I just didn't have the money.. I didn't have it.. so people can think this and that.. privileged.. you don't know me. There were serious times in my life were I was leaving things behind in stores."

Grace = 100% misleading and wildly inaccurate claims that have an iota of truth in a distorted context

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

klarigold

The absolute cheek of Grace doing a podcast episode on the lack of social housing in London. 😡😡😡 She literally just bought into a development (Battersea Power Station) which has been in the news for halving it's social housing committments in favour of selling more million pound flats like hers. There are over 3000 homeless families in Wandsworth and as usual, developers keep building luxury flats to fulfil the demand from investment buyers like Grace rather than fulfil their commitments to local people. How could she possibly be this unaware???

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Nelliephant

She's also trying to seem cool, she's obviously proud of swearing to her employees and referring to their "assets", seeing as she's posted it to social media. It isn't cool grace, it's incredibly unprofessional and inappropriate. I get that she's trying to show how laid back she is with them, but if she was truly laid back they wouldn't feel the need to login when they have paid time off. Instead she comes across as the "girlboss" version of a toxic finance bro. These people aren't your friends, they are your employees, you cannot speak to them this way!

Reactions: 58

mindlessness

VIP Member
Grace Beverley #22 Disrupting the industry as she calves the way
(getting in early with a title suggestion 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 57

FDR97

Chatty Member
Also I find it funny they way she portrays that she’s best friends with her employees but her assistant hasn’t even invited her to the wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

iz157

As if she’s been gifted her moving company…she literally never pays for anything. Disgusts me how she’s a multi millionaire but will take advantage of small businesses in any way she can

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

iz157

I know it’s been already been discussed but grace/talas obsession with making gym wear ‘flattering’ over anything else is so insulting…she’s talking on her story about how running clothes aren’t flattering enough and are only performance based because they don’t snatch your waist. Plz try tell that to a professional female runner grace. She literally puts constant pressure on women and young girls to always look their best and to have their body look a certain way (aka snatched, cinched, boobs pushed up) when exercising. Young girls dropping out of sports is a massive problem and now they’re gonna think they need to look like they’ve had a bbl to run a 5k

• Heart

aemee321

Chatty Member
not grace calling it “the trip of a lifetime” and then talking about how she handled bali belly the last two times she’s been there 🥴🥴
been to Bali three times by the time she’s in her mid twenties, but don’t forget how Oxford tried to kick her out as she was so poor 🥺 these rich kids lmao

• Haha
  • Sick

dfsdfsdfadfs

Grace walking to her "CEO" role at 11am after 4 months off, from her £1.9 million penthouse, after travelling the world, made £3 million in 10 days, in a £8000 outfit, accidentally breaks the heel of her £2999 pound Gucci shoes.
Grace next day on a top CEO/Business podcast: "It's all work. Simple as that. There were days when I walked into work with broken shoes on that wouldn't stay on my feet and thought, I can't keep doing this, something has to change. I was the change."
Grace's cult: OMG she's just like me. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SHOELACE TIPS FROM!!!!

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
What number holiday is this?? Must be at least her 8th in 2022??

I also wonder how the tala employees feel about her ‘working’ holiday. I doubt they are able to do the same as her and jet off for over a month on the ‘trip of a lifetime’ - be it because of them having to work in the office, their annual leave entitlement or salary/ability to afford it. If the CEO of the company I work for did that (whilst flashing her wealth, expensive dinners and designer gear…and preaching sustainability) I don’t think it would go down well with everyone else.
In a previous thread, there was a tally I did and I’ve updated it to now!
Jan - France x1
Feb - France x1
Apr - France x1
May - Fiji, Berlin
June - St tropez, Cannes, Dublin, Santorini, Morocco “work trip”, Paris
July - Mykonos
October - NYC
November - Amsterdam
14 in total trips which we have actual count of, France could be more!
Making her December trip, her 15th holiday trip of the year 😳😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
It’s never really occurred to me before how much of a classic ‘pick me girl’ Grez is. The classic ‘look I’m so different to other girls, I post unflattering pics of my face on my stories, even my display pic is making myself look stupid, I’m such a #business babe but I make sarky jokes all the time including sort of about myself, no other girl will ever be this cool and funny but also look how fit I am cos all I do is post pics of my bum and my body’

• Heart
Reactions: 50

dfsdfsdfadfs

"Guys, OMG I'm having the worst day.. don't you hate it when the renters in your 4th property are a few days late and you have to worry about defaulting on your mortgage. Like.. it's a cost of living crisis time babezzz. So anyways.. I spilled my chai oat latte on my new St Laurent boots and my Tesla got specks on ittt, so ya girl is going thru it today. Today of all days, I have 30 biz meetings in 20 minutes, so my new planner is a god send. Link in bio for the next launch."

• Haha
Reactions: 50