Grace Beverley #21 Overpriced planner, London flat and manor, professional scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her skin and me ad??? Genuinely one of the worst influencer ads I’ve ever seen, have no idea how it got approved.

Over 3 stories she just calls it “this product”.WHAT PRODUCT hun, I have no idea what you’ve advertised. What am I even searching for other than skin and me skincare (aka the whole website)

number 2, she, an influencer, has the audacity to say “sustainability wise, if you’re trying lots of products all the time, the amount of packaging and expired products”- is she blind that this is her lifestyle and this is her tala business model

Reactions: 26
Anyone see her skin and me ad??? Genuinely one of the worst influencer ads I’ve ever seen, have no idea how it got approved.

Over 3 stories she just calls it “this product”.WHAT PRODUCT hun, I have no idea what you’ve advertised. What am I even searching for other than skin and me skincare (aka the whole website)

number 2, she, an influencer, has the audacity to say “sustainability wise, if you’re trying lots of products all the time, the amount of packaging and expired products”- is she blind that this is her lifestyle and this is her tala business model
That ad was unbelievable, it actually seems like a spoof, what on earth is it? A serum? Spme supplements?

Reactions: 9
Skinluxe that is always sold out in minutes for every restock is half price, clearly not a lululemon align dupe after all

Reactions: 6
It's a bad cycle with things like this, she's used and abused her impressionable fans for quite a while and it gets to the point where it will be financially impossible to keep supporting her and she needs fans to keep the businesses growing. She hasn't put a great deal of effort into growing new fans or making real connections, she's distanced herself from her fans as she doesnt want to put much out there as she knows she will be called out for ethics and hypocrisy so the less put out, the less than can be used against her, however this in turn leads to less supportive followers (saying that though, Grace is blessed with an incredibly loyal following, truly stunning tbh) To keep things growing she's gonna have to pump out more ads/more sales/more drops/different items, always trying to expand expand expand and I think the loyal fanbase will start to slow down as you can't buy everything and the ethos of the brands keep changing depending on what will get them the most money. They also have to keep putting on a front, as once things stop selling out instantly, it puts doubt in people's mind like.. this isn't that exclusive, I can wait and get it on sale later, I'll miss this one and maybe get the next one etc. The marketing is also very lazy, every item is 'the best thing ever." there's only so many times you can buy a pair of decent leggings and call them the best thing ever. You released a product two weeks earlier and it was 'the best thing ever' now this is. makes no sense. I think she should probably hire an expert in these aspects and try and pull out of this spin as it will continue to get worse if steps aren't put in place.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.