Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Seconded Amyrookes. I also like maymah.lifts for powerlifting
Nah we just witch about influencers lol
There are so rave threads in the rave about section, but I don't like any of them that have threads there. I would recommend amyrookes, she generally knows her stuff
Thank you both! Tbh the bitching about influencer's is the best part of tattle, just trying to make my insta a bit more interesting as grace is not doing it.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear when people used to ask grace about doing student discount she’d screenshot the message to story with a passive aggressive reply like

UHHHH get SO MANY of these requests in my dm’s. Our products are literallly as cheap as they could possibly be!!!!!! We don’t have margins like PLT. Anyone who can do a student discount is categorically UNSUSTAINABLE. You won’t get these price points anywhere for the qualities and ethics I’m shoving in your face. Save up and buy. I’ve not even taken a salary for all this work yet smh

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I swear when people used to ask grace about doing student discount she’d screenshot the message to story with a passive aggressive reply like

UHHHH get SO MANY of these requests in my dm’s. Our products are literallly as cheap as they could possibly be!!!!!! We don’t have margins like PLT. Anyone who can do a student discount is categorically UNSUSTAINABLE. You won’t get these price points anywhere for the qualities and ethics I’m shoving in your face. Save up and buy. I’ve not even taken a salary for all this work yet smh
This is a sign sales in this group (which is basically her target )are not going well

Reactions: 16
You mean this screenshot? Grace, are you insinuating you don't pay your workers, because that's SURELY the only way you can do student discount?!
I love that she deleted her twitter to escape this but we all got receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gosh I wish ‘CALL: WITH FURNISHING TEAM FOR NEW FLAT’ counted at work for most of us! 😂
Simple, just call everything a meeting and everyone you're dealing with a team. For example I had a meeting earlier with the supply team ( went to get my shopping at Lidl)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Does this mean she made £130 in 2 days from that one link?! Jeeees no wonder they all aff link everything!

BAC29109-3CDB-4129-973A-7A5CF7DF7782.png

Reactions: 9
‘brb while I work out why TALA doesn’t make sustainable jeans’

because TALA is supposed to be a sustainable activewear company with limited releases 😭😭😭

the money she’s made from those links is equivalent to around 13 hours work on national living wage before tax lmfao this is my villain origin story

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
Who on earth needs a 'furnishing team' 🤣 she lives on another planet honestly. Is she too rich to order her own furniture now, or are these mummy's interior designer friends who did her current house even though she made out that she "controlled everything down to a T" on that spreadsheet

Reactions: 34
27A78E8A-1D55-43C9-A31D-2D4F7D0F2ED3.jpeg

I know this has been discussed to death. But I CANNOT get over these schedules. The level of cringe these cause me. THIS IS NOT A WORK DAY. She is spending her day watching a photoshoot (why does she even need to be there?!) and getting her hair done. How is this post worthy?? Why does she always complain that she is burned out?? I can’t. I just can’t with these anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Does this mean she made £130 in 2 days from that one link?! Jeeees no wonder they all aff link everything!

View attachment 1486242
I am not sure I believe this tbh, how many of her fans would be in the position to spend that much on jeans? This sounds just like an indication tala will start making jeans and this is her "justification"

View attachment 1487386

I know this has been discussed to death. But I CANNOT get over these schedules. The level of cringe these cause me. THIS IS NOT A WORK DAY. She is spending her day watching a photoshoot (why does she even need to be there?!) and getting her hair done. How is this post worthy?? Why does she always complain that she is burned out?? I can’t. I just can’t with these anymore.
"NYC work trip" yes of course it is Grace

Reactions: 15
I am not sure I believe this tbh, how many of her fans would be in the position to spend that much on jeans? This sounds just like an indication tala will start making jeans and this is her "justification"

"NYC work trip" yes of course it is Grace
With graces logic, if I go away with boyfriend for two weeks but check my work teams and outlook app while away then basically on a work trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think deep down Grace knows her involvement at TALA isn't that important and that she just creates unnecessary 'work' for herself. But she has to choose between either accepting that she's a bit useless and can afford to do nothing of value all day, or scheduling meaningless tasks to make herself feel busy so she can complain about burnout. At least the 'boss witch' version makes her feel useful.

By the looks of it she gets paid for clicks, not just for purchases. Doubt many of those people went on to buy

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think deep down Grace knows her involvement at TALA isn't that important and that she just creates unnecessary 'work' for herself. But she has to choose between either accepting that she's a bit useless and can afford to do nothing of value all day, or scheduling meaningless tasks to make herself feel busy so she can complain about burnout. At least the 'boss witch' version makes her feel useful.

By the looks of it she gets paid for clicks, not just for purchases. Doubt many of those people went on to buy
wow I did not realise that!
Her timetable reminds me of being little with my friends and pretending to work in an office with my parents unwanted old stationary :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.