Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a quick look on insta;
Jan - France x 1
Feb - France x 1
April - France x1
May - Fiji, Berlin.
I know there’s a lot more so let’s keep adding lol 😂
Found my old post:
June - St tropez, Cannes, Dublin, Santorini, Morocco “work trip”, Paris
July - Mykonos

That would make NYC, HER 13TH HOLIDAY!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Found my old post:
June - St tropez, Cannes, Dublin, Santorini, Morocco “work trip”, Paris
July - Mykonos

That would make NYC, HER 13TH HOLIDAY!!!
If she's spent an average of 3 days in each place and we factor NY in, that's 39 days of holiday this year...In reality, I think the average is a lot higher. Could be nearer to 65 days total. This includes weekends as well tbf but that's still a LOT of holiday lol

ETA I would be sooo pissed if I had to do loads of overtime because my boss had been holidaying so much she needed to cram everything into the days she's working

• Angry
Reactions: 28
If she's spent an average of 3 days in each place and we factor NY in, that's 39 days of holiday this year...In reality, I think the average is a lot higher. Could be nearer to 65 days total. This includes weekends as well tbf but that's still a LOT of holiday lol

ETA I would be sooo pissed if I had to do loads of overtime because my boss had been holidaying so much she needed to cram everything into the days she's working
Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 12.57.38.png

This is if she's following the law around annual leave to the letter. Just leaving this here for when she says she books her time off the same way her employees do...

Reactions: 18
Is this normal?! I have never had that much holiday allowance!
How much do you have? I think it's pretty standard to have 25-30 days and there are usually public holidays too

Reactions: 7
How much do you have? I think it's pretty standard to have 25-30 days and there are usually public holidays too
I am self employed now but in my last couple of jobs I had 28, which included bank holidays

Reactions: 2
I get the impression Grace thinks it counts as a work trip as long as she opens and replies to a few emails in the morning. Which to be fair seems to be as much work as she does in London too...

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
28 is 5.6 weeks I think
ahh sorry, me being stupid, I was counting considering weeks as 7 days not 5 :ROFLMAO: either way I assume we all have far less than girl boss grace. I wonder what her employees really think of her, or are they all just fans?

Reactions: 9
ahh sorry, me being stupid, I was counting considering weeks as 7 days not 5 :ROFLMAO: either way I assume we all have far less than girl boss grace. I wonder what her employees really think of her, or are they all just fans?
Defo, also I'm sad and have to use some of my holidays to do normal stuff like errands and spring cleans, not jetting off to cool locations 😞

Bet they're all probably young and feeling cool for working for a company like tala,not realising they're being exploited

Reactions: 16
Defo, also I'm sad and have to use some of my holidays to do normal stuff like errands and spring cleans, not jetting off to cool locations 😞

Bet they're all probably young and feeling cool for working for a company like tala,not realising they're being exploited
ditto taking time off to stand in line at the bank or pay an extortionate amount to get my boiler fixed is not fun :( yeh they 100% are, especially as they are no doubt being paid pittance

Reactions: 9
This is a bit off topic, but can anyone recommend any decent fitness/health influencers or is there a thread where that happens?

This is a bit off topic, but can anyone recommend any decent fitness/health influencers or is there a thread where that happens?
Nah we just witch about influencers lol
There are so rave threads in the rave about section, but I don't like any of them that have threads there. I would recommend amyrookes, she generally knows her stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would be really surprised if NYC is her last holiday of the year but I agree she'll find some way to make it hold up somewhat, legally - probably by arguing that many of her holidays were 'work trips'. I reckon she's got at least two other trips in her before the year is out. Remember that we're only 2/3rds of the way into 2022 and we've got at least another month of heat before the autumn kicks in

Reactions: 13

Seconded Amyrookes. I also like maymah.lifts for powerlifting

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.