Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her new insta post is so trashy. Violets one at least looks tasteful as she did it well, grace just plonked her bum in front of the lens

Reactions: 3
God her new insta post is so trashy. Violets one at least looks tasteful as she did it well, grace just plonked her bum in front of the lens
I literally came on to ask if anyone had seen her latest insta. I can’t comprehend how self obsessed she is with her own bum
The only “ceo’s” hole I’ve ever seen. WHy dOnt peOpLE TaKE mE seRioUslY as A ReSPECtablE bUsiNeSs WOmaN???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm quite a petite girl and I honestly feel like most of the Tala stuff has no tummy control and actually highlights my little tum/makes me look bloated because it compresses so much to make my waist look tinier... until I move around a bit and I get a little bulge over the top of the shorts too. Maybe I just need to size up but even pre lockdown at my tiniest I never felt fully confident in my hosta shorts because they make my body look a weird length and shape.

Similarly, I would typically be the "ideal" size for those skirts but that fit just would not flatter me at all and make my proportions look all off. Like I really can't picture the body type that would actually look good in one except for that gymnast girl they love so much!

Reactions: 11
Didn’t you know chiefsunflower that keeping up with demand and ensuring you’re well stocked on popular products isn’t actually sustainable? And that creating false scarcity is the way to make sure people keep shopping your crappy overpriced somehow now better than the sponsored proteins Grace has been shoving in your face for 3 years?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
that jumpsuit that tala posted??? that looks so ugly and cheap? when would you even wear that? how wasteful.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t you know chiefsunflower that keeping up with demand and ensuring you’re well stocked on popular products isn’t actually sustainable? And that creating false scarcity is the way to make sure people keep shopping your crappy overpriced somehow now better than the sponsored proteins Grace has been shoving in your face for 3 years?
It’s on the photo she posted of her arse, she just changed the caption from something about clouds to something about cake

Has anyone actually been brave enough to ask her directly on twitter if she's going to mention the fact that she's on holiday, and on holiday with Montana at that? Like is she just ignoring the questions or has no one asked? I'd do it but her minions scare me (even though I'm 22 it feels like secondary school all over again!)

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry these are so ugly. No shade to the model, but the skirts are so oddly proportioned and without the shorts underneath they can't really be used as a tennis skirt because you'll see everything when you move?

they look like my secondary school skirt ew

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but anyone stupid enough to pay £40 for one of these jumpsuits deserves a faulty item. Look at how poor that seam is at the front!! And I'm assuming the fact that be model is sitting down in all the pics means there'll be some serious camel toes going on too 🤣
is this like ... loungewear? i don’t know anytime you would wear this. there’s definitely a camel toe situation if all the pics are sitting down

Reactions: 4
Sorry but anyone stupid enough to pay £40 for one of these jumpsuits deserves a faulty item. Look at how poor that seam is at the front!! And I'm assuming the fact that be model is sitting down in all the pics means there'll be some serious camel toes going on too 🤣
It’s also just so ugly? Like why would you want to walk around With a brand name plastered all over you looking like you’re in your pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.