Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but anyone stupid enough to pay £40 for one of these jumpsuits deserves a faulty item. Look at how poor that seam is at the front!! And I'm assuming the fact that be model is sitting down in all the pics means there'll be some serious camel toes going on too 🤣
They look like the basic jumpsuits Missguided sell for £12

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Because they’re so aware it’s not flattering on anyone above an xs. Tbh most of their clothes aren’t flattering on larger sizes as they’re all skin tight, just because you have bigger sizes doesn’t make the brand inclusive as not everyone feels comfortable wearing crop tops and clothes that stick to your body. The whole SOL launch is basically just for super petite girls
Srsly, I am a petite person who is quite muscular and lean and even for a sized S like me, TALA clothes are extremely uncomfortable, esp the tops. All her fans witch that it's your fault for not sizing up which I think is the biggest bullshit thing I've ever heard - when you are a literal clothing company, you literally have one responsibility - to make sure the appropriate sizes fit the appropriate people. Also if that's the case what are XL sized people going to wear since you have nothing bigger than that? How absurd. When I go to an M, it is better but the tops are just really hard, unbreathable, thick, and difficult to work out in. Her zip thing for the crops actually tugs at my adam's apple. We live in a hot country, which TALA is even worse for, and my father just SAW the tops (didn't even touch them) and he was like "why did you get such uncomfortable looking clothes". And I was like honestly because I'm an idiot for falling for stupid tit but never again. I am convinced that all the fans who keep reposting how "comfortable" and amazing TALA is are just doing so for Grace bc the tops are like stale bread hard, esp the Aster crop's sleeves bend weird and hard at the elbows. I can't speak for her loungewear stuff tho I only have activewear.

Would love to hear if other people here have TALA and what their honest opinions are.

Ummm she looks like she works out once a week lol
Omg ok I genuinely do not mean to body shame but in the new photo Grace posted of her arse - it's extremely clear she has not been doing those hip thrusts either. Having an arse (that is natural with no changes to it) and having an arse that has been built in the gym look extremely different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Those jumpsuits are SO. DAMN. UGLY?? I hate everything about them. The colors, the length/cut of the pants, that weird seam that goes through the crotch, the branding on the top... Just blegh. Yet the comments on insta are raving about how gorgeous and game changing they are?? Maybe im just getting old lol but i truly dont get it.

Reactions: 7
Um not the most flattering look there grez. Not body shaming - I have big pendulous boobs too, but alas I have just accepted that these types of tops and dresses simply are not made for me.
7EBB3626-E967-4A5D-A08D-32908964475A.png

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen that even Grace’s old PA Emily (insta: emilylouisegray) has posted insta stories saying she’s selling her TALA sets 😂😂😂 captioned with “I love them sewwww much it’s just that I won’t get the wear out of them and they’re in such high demand”. Hun please 🤚🏼 you know it’s bad when a former TALA employee is shilling this stuff. Bet grez is fewmin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing about Tala at the moment is its not even offering a sustainable alternative to current trends. Trending right now are those slazenger skorts (at least for her audience anyway), tie dye, soft lounge wear, etc.

She's just putting out random items and hoping they sell (which they will, but they'll sell because of the association Tala has with her brand, not because of the actual clothes themselves).

Reactions: 10
Srsly, I am a petite person who is quite muscular and lean and even for a sized S like me, TALA clothes are extremely uncomfortable, esp the tops. All her fans witch that it's your fault for not sizing up which I think is the biggest bullshit thing I've ever heard - when you are a literal clothing company, you literally have one responsibility - to make sure the appropriate sizes fit the appropriate people. Also if that's the case what are XL sized people going to wear since you have nothing bigger than that? How absurd. When I go to an M, it is better but the tops are just really hard, unbreathable, thick, and difficult to work out in. Her zip thing for the crops actually tugs at my adam's apple. We live in a hot country, which TALA is even worse for, and my father just SAW the tops (didn't even touch them) and he was like "why did you get such uncomfortable looking clothes". And I was like honestly because I'm an idiot for falling for stupid tit but never again. I am convinced that all the fans who keep reposting how "comfortable" and amazing TALA is are just doing so for Grace bc the tops are like stale bread hard, esp the Aster crop's sleeves bend weird and hard at the elbows. I can't speak for her loungewear stuff tho I only have activewear.

Would love to hear if other people here have TALA and what their honest opinions are.

Omg ok I genuinely do not mean to body shame but in the new photo Grace posted of her arse - it's extremely clear she has not been doing those hip thrusts either. Having an arse (that is natural with no changes to it) and having an arse that has been built in the gym look extremely different.
Yeah man I’ve bought a few things from tala and thought the exact same - the leggings and zahara bra were really rigid and uncomfortable compared to others on the market so ended up selling them - I also ordered the Ayla support bra and I have a 32g bust so admittedly I put bras to work but the “support” bra was completely useless for the gym and iv ended up just wearing it as loungewear - £30 is a lot more than I’d spend usually for an item like this tho so pretty disappointing. It really annoyed me at the time I got it tho bcs she’d made a massive hype about it’s incredible support and used pictures of plus sized models wearing it so I genuinely believed it would be wearable for the gym but yeah... my mistake then lolll! Irritating like she could have used the same light/moderate/intense scale other companies do for bras and I could have saved the money/shipping/materials

Reactions: 6
I have the grey original leggings and I had th cropped long sleeve from the core range too. Im
A classic size 6, pretty decent muscular legs and oh wow the leggings are so compressive that as soon as I put them on I suddenly had no quads and a flat ass 🙃🙃 the material for both is super thick as well that You can’t roll your sleeves up and the top wasn’t flattering at all. I think I wore it once and sold it

Reactions: 5
The thing about Tala at the moment is its not even offering a sustainable alternative to current trends. Trending right now are those slazenger skorts (at least for her audience anyway), tie dye, soft lounge wear, etc.

She's just putting out random items and hoping they sell (which they will, but they'll sell because of the association Tala has with her brand, not because of the actual clothes themselves).
Exactly 🙃 it’s like I don’t buy this bullshit that it’s enough to disrupt the industry by simply using recycled materials etc like when you’re using an extreme form of capitalism to sell trend pieces that’s hardly embodying the sustainable principles you’ve built your brand on - just proves people are only buying it because they still buy into grace and her overall brand as an influencer

Reactions: 9
Exactly 🙃 it’s like I don’t buy this bullshit that it’s enough to disrupt the industry by simply using recycled materials etc like when you’re using an extreme form of capitalism to sell trend pieces that’s hardly embodying the sustainable principles you’ve built your brand on - just proves people are only buying it because they still buy into grace and her overall brand as an influencer
Deffo- recycled materials isn’t enough of a USP. I’ve seen ASOS and even primark release recycled gym wear colllections. That’s why she always thrusts the words sustainable about, because other companies don’t oversell it, they just give the truth. But a part from the recycled thing, there is nothing else “sustainable” about her brand. Just classic greenwashing

and I honestly HATE when grace pays to do these stupid PR interviews and talks about her brand being so inclusive???? Sorry how. You occasionally use non-white models and very occasionally feature a plus size model. Your sizing isn’t revolutionary (especially the whole “you need to size up” great for body confidence there grez.) And part of the reason other companies have completely separate items available for petite and plus size is because different styles suit different shapes. I have never seen anyone wearing tala ( apart from grace herself) that actually suits it. The style has been completely designed for someone of her genetic build. You can’t just change waistband sizes and expect it to work. Skin tight and crop top everything. Waistbands to your armpits. Some of the models do weird arching of their backs etc that make it look better. But when you see them wearing it normally to do a workout, they either have no shape or are clearly being compressed to high heavens. And tbf the fact they use models and not really fitness people at all says it all for me, too scared to get someone who knows gym wear to comment

Reactions: 17
Um not the most flattering look there grez. Not body shaming - I have big pendulous boobs too, but alas I have just accepted that these types of tops and dresses simply are not made for me.
View attachment 183191
also why is she wearing such a heavy chunky chain with that dress? money really doesn’t buy taste

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that even Grace’s old PA Emily (insta: emilylouisegray) has posted insta stories saying she’s selling her TALA sets 😂😂😂 captioned with “I love them sewwww much it’s just that I won’t get the wear out of them and they’re in such high demand”. Hun please 🤚🏼 you know it’s bad when a former TALA employee is shilling this stuff. Bet grez is fewmin
Uh if she's been gifted these items that's really really uncool

I have never seen anyone wearing tala ( apart from grace herself) that actually suits it. The style has been completely designed for someone of her genetic build. You can’t just change waistband sizes and expect it to work. Skin tight and crop top everything. Waistbands to your armpits. Some of the models do weird arching of their backs etc that make it look better. But when you see them wearing it normally to do a workout, they either have no shape or are clearly being compressed to high heavens. And tbf the fact they use models and not really fitness people at all says it all for me, too scared to get someone who knows gym wear to comment
I've noticed this in the customers they feature. Not the influencers, but the customers. They're always on the smaller side.

Reactions: 6
recycled materials isn’t enough of a USP. I’ve seen ASOS and even primark release recycled gym wear colllections.
Recycled plastic stuff is very much old hat. People have been turning against it for years because of all the microplastics it releases and the damage it's doing to the environment.

The only thing that separates tala from all the fast fashion stuff is the price. In some ways from a buisness pov it's admirable to rip people off for the same bog standard stuff. But this ethics-washing does contract the main message and makes her a crappy (fake) CEO.

So I was just looking on companies house and tala is registered under rose appellations. Then shreddy is listed as a separate company, but the persons with significant control (basically the main director) is rose appellations. So how is she saying they’re separate companies when the entity she created tala under also owns shreddy/BND. So much bs saying she’s not spreading herself too thin, because when one company is releasing unnecessary new stuff the others suffer. Also found it weird how shreddy has 100 shares issued...

• Wow
I have the grey original leggings and I had th cropped long sleeve from the core range too. Im
A classic size 6, pretty decent muscular legs and oh wow the leggings are so compressive that as soon as I put them on I suddenly had no quads and a flat ass 🙃🙃 the material for both is super thick as well that You can’t roll your sleeves up and the top wasn’t flattering at all. I think I wore it once and sold it
I have muscular quads too and the shorts in my true size literally digs into my thighs at the base, it hurts. I only wear them for walking now. The aster was really painful even when I bend my arms AT A SIZE MEDIUM. Seriously screw this inclusive sizing tit. The zahara bra also digs into my arm pit. It's all so weirdly made. What's worse is that I have different Zahara tops, hosta shorts, and aster crops and they all hurt in different places at the same size 🧐🧐🧐

Uno your brand is tit when your PA is selling your stuff on their Instagram lol yikes
she hS a good figure but that brown (what even is that colour ) is so unflattering

She deffo fake fans. Look around the neck area. Why would you lie about tanning??? So obviously FAKE wtaf she’s acc so weird
she just looksso tacky.. all of that jewellery is horrible

She deffo fake fans. Look around the neck area. Why would you lie about tanning??? So obviously FAKE wtaf she’s acc so weird
She looks so muddy all the time of course she fake tans. She used to talk about tanning allll the time in her old videos I’m pretty sure she was a rep for Bondi sands or something

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.