Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace has completely missed the point here. This girl is tweeting about being black and seeing other black women in her industry being a blessing - relevant to all the issues of white privilege and it being the norm to be the only person of your skin colour in many scenarios if you’re black. Somehow grace has made it about herself and how her being a white, middle class, female CEO in the fitness industry (not rare at all) can relate ... I can’t with this girl. She really shouldn’t be relating feeling isolated because you’re the richest and most ‘successful’ of all your friends to being isolated over not being able to communicate with other people of your race in your job

Not undermining her feelings at all I’m sure it must be nice to talk to others of your job, but how self centred do you have to be to not understand you shouldn’t be conflating it to issues people have had because of race

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Grace has completely missed the point here. This girl is tweeting about being black and seeing other black women in her industry being a blessing - relevant to all the issues of white privilege and it being the norm to be the only person of your skin colour in many scenarios if you’re black. Somehow grace has made it about herself and how her being a white, middle class, female CEO in the fitness industry (not rare at all) can relate ... I can’t with this girl. She really shouldn’t be relating feeling isolated because you’re the richest and most ‘successful’ of all your friends to being isolated over not being able to communicate with other people of your race in your job

Not undermining her feelings at all I’m sure it must be nice to talk to others of your job, but how self centred do you have to be to not understand you shouldn’t be conflating it to issues people have had because of race
Completely tone deaf. Wow.

Reactions: 11
This is super helpful - thank you!
yes I’ve got Courtney black app and deffo recommend!! I use mainly for the real time workouts at the mo, but she literally uploads 1-2 new ones a day at the moment

and she doesn’t have a bigfancy gym in her house like grace. Who lets be honest is not doing shreddy. She is doing a bit of cardio on that bike and then heavy barbell hip thrusts. So all the workouts Courtney is uploading at the mo are for people at home.
Also the fact Courtney on her Instagram has been documenting the changes in her body doing the live workouts for everyone just proves it’s more legit. Grace just says “these will be so good” and we’re expected to buy it?
She should really do a YouTube (or insta live) going through one of the new workouts- only ten mins for gods sake! So people can see if it’s worth investing. She won’t though- there’ll be too much backlash for how tit it is, and probably how unfit she’s gone

(also I’ve heard off other on the past when she does these four week plans or whatever there are only like 5 workouts that just get reused)

Grace: omg my life is so hard no one gets me and my struggle I completely get you black girls feeling isolated because of your skin colour because I get isolated because I’m a boss babe all the time
Grace four hours later:
Can she drive????

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Grace: omg my life is so hard no one gets me and my struggle I completely get you black girls feeling isolated because of your skin colour because I get isolated because I’m a boss babe all the time
Grace four hours later:
our sustainability guru once again wanting to buy things she has absolutely no need for (a car, in London? When she never travels outside of London? And if she does, the places she travels have excellent public transport links??)

guarantee even though she wants an electric, she’ll get a brand new custom made car - and a Tesla is being suggested in the comments?

Reactions: 9

This is peak White Feminism

Reactions: 15

"meeting people in similar positions I can talk to about my job"? What kind of people are those? Rich skinny white female influencer performative self-centered privileged brats who make boatloads of money ripping others off only to bring a hot tub into their house during a giant global pandemic? I don't even care about undermining her feelings my poc ass is triggered bwahaha

Reactions: 22
"meeting people in similar positions I can talk to about my job"? What kind of people are those? Rich skinny white female influencer performative self-centered privileged brats who make boatloads of money ripping others off only to bring a hot tub into their house during a giant global pandemic? I don't even care about undermining her feelings my poc ass is triggered bwahaha
Since blm it has become increasingly more apparent how self centred and ignorant the majority of influencers are. Wtf is she thinking? I would have thought gleam would have advised her on this?

Reactions: 7
our sustainability guru once again wanting to buy things she has absolutely no need for (a car, in London? When she never travels outside of London? And if she does, the places she travels have excellent public transport links??)

guarantee even though she wants an electric, she’ll get a brand new custom made car - and a Tesla is being suggested in the comments?
I bet she had a tesla in mind but wanted someone to suggest it to make herself feel better about getting it haha

Reactions: 10
Can someone please gift this girl some resilience training? People are having a discussion not swarming to attack 🙄
This tweet didn't make sense in the first place but anyway, what does she expect when she posts something on twitter, that everyone will agree with her and there will be no comments against what she said? Come on, it's twitter.

This tweet didn't make sense in the first place but anyway, what does she expect when she posts something on twitter, that everyone will agree with her and there will be no comments against what she said? Come on, it's twitter.
Like someone said in the replies "This how mfers be talking after they learn about functionalism in Year 9 sociology"

Grace is smart but like... she's using long words to look impressive but the ideas aren't exactly revolutionary- all she's done is describe capitalism as a system as if it's strange and new and when people have pointed out that not everyone who operates under capitalism does so happily or willingly she went on the defensive. I think she needs to remember that her account is at a level that she literally cannot use it for "personal musings". If she wants one of those she needs a secret twitter for family and friends. That's what I have with my professional and personal ones, so I can maintain a professional public image and make stupid tweets about tv shows and my thoughts on things in a space that no one can see.

Reactions: 11
Hahaha her latest twitter rant is so Oxford. I jUsT wAnTeD tO dIscUsS tHiNgS. Yeah, it's easy for you to discuss things that will ultimately never impact your life. People are telling you to read the room because it's a very sensitive subject right now as thousands upon thousands have lost their jobs?

Reactions: 21
100%, all the people saying Tesla she has replied back to saying “yeah I was thinking a Tesla”
Aren’t most of her fans quite young a? I doubt most have eco friendly cars

Reactions: 2
Hahaha her latest twitter rant is so Oxford. I jUsT wAnTeD tO dIscUsS tHiNgS. Yeah, it's easy for you to discuss things that will ultimately never impact your life. People are telling you to read the room because it's a very sensitive subject right now as thousands upon thousands have lost their jobs?
yeah she’s so annoying. It’s all good when people are agreeing. Calls anyone who doesn’t agree argumentative. and then when the person replies about not being argumentative she’s like “Oh yOu WAnt To ArguE aBoUT tHAt nOw” 🙄

also someone on Twitter called her out about meeting similar people in her industry and she’s basically like no not fitness I meant young founders #CEO #BossBitch
Hun any white gal on twitter will tell you they’re a business owner and they’re all about 15, go fetch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
shes probs used to all her minions swarming to defend her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.