Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she’s so annoying. It’s all good when people are agreeing. Calls anyone who doesn’t agree argumentative. and then when the person replies about not being argumentative she’s like “Oh yOu WAnt To ArguE aBoUT tHAt nOw” 🙄

also someone on Twitter called her out about meeting similar people in her industry and she’s basically like no not fitness I meant young founders #CEO #BossBitch
Hun any white gal on twitter will tell you they’re a business owner and they’re all about 15, go fetch
So it’s only an argument when you have a different opinion to her... but when she had a different opinion to other people it’s a discussion? Sounds like the epitome of privilege

Reactions: 20
Grace: omg my life is so hard no one gets me and my struggle I completely get you black girls feeling isolated because of your skin colour because I get isolated because I’m a boss babe all the time
Grace four hours later:
LOL this made me feel so dirty, cos its such an obvious influencer e-beg for a freebie. Such a Lilly Pebbles move. She is so materialistic, and will only buy something new and virtual signalling. Surely a new car is worse for the environment than something second hand? Even new and electric? I drive less than 2k miles a year so.... Yeah.

Obviously am also feeling butt hurt because I bought a car recently but I had a £900 budget and I'm 30 😂

Reactions: 3
why can't she just respond like a professional normal human being or "CEO" and have to be so passive aggressive?
Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 10.43.35 PM.png

Reactions: 10
why can't she just respond like a professional normal human being or "CEO" and have to be so passive aggressive? View attachment 170218
I’ve never seen a CEO who argues with their customers so much. This girl was clearly on the site trying to buy something and therefore supporting the brand, but grace sees herself so far above any criticism she has to be passive anyone that has any genuine issues with the brand. She needs to learn to separate her personal anger issues from her customer service or just not get involved at all...

Reactions: 28
Is it just me or is it extremely sad when people post things on Tala insta like "omg the stress!!!" about tala restock? The capitalist world is too much, so much hassle over some fitness gear, people getting up at 5 in the morning to get a Tala item. Guess that's good they don't have other things in their life to worry about.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or is it extremely sad when people post things on Tala insta like "omg the stress!!!" about tala restock? The capitalist world is too much, so much hassle over some fitness gear, people getting up at 5 in the morning to get a Tala item. Guess that's good they don't have other things in their life to worry about.
Yeah the worshipping is so much like they really think they've accomplished something gigantic in their lives for being able to buy Tala. Like they're literally at war for it and think they're really suffering if they can't get what they want. Kudos to Grace for creating that level of consumerism for herself jeez.

Reactions: 4
I love how TALA have liked all the comments about people having no issues with reserving stuff in the basket but ignoring that 95% of people are saying it didn’t work - the only response was grace arguing with someone. Great customer service!!! ‘Sorry our website didn’t work but it must have been your fault we’ve only had 153 launches since we were founded so still having difficulties’

Reactions: 11
It's the same with Gymshark- I had no issues with the gymshark sale but people were posting about how stressful it was. It's why I don't get why Tala doesn't stock properly. You want to compete with Gymshark? You have to do what they do but better

Reactions: 6
I’m late but everything about her twitter in the last day or so has been so cringey. She is so tone deaf, out of touch, and obnoxiously defensive. She needs to get her head out of her bum because it’s actually so painful to witness at this point. I can’t believe people still support her and her brands

Reactions: 8
It's the same with Gymshark- I had no issues with the gymshark sale but people were posting about how stressful it was. It's why I don't get why Tala doesn't stock properly. You want to compete with Gymshark? You have to do what they do but better
Yeah I remember that as well, sometimes I didn't manage to get something I wanted but to be fair it was mostly 50% sales etc they had not just a restock, so it was really good deals

Yeah I remember that as well, sometimes I didn't manage to get something I wanted but to be fair it was mostly 50% sales etc they had not just a restock, so it was really good deals
I feel like if I owned a fitness wear brand I'd be closely watching everyone else's launches, the way everyone else runs their social media, the groups they have etc etc to see how I could improve on what they do. Grace clearly thinks just having her attached to the brand is going to be enough to see her through, but it's not.

Reactions: 7
I experienced that one gymshark sale when it was so stressful and anxiety inducing but tbf that was a sale (so understandable why ppl are at war to access it). However, I do think Gymshark improved afterwards and their other sales have been successful / better (but my bad if i didn't notice other people were having horrible experiences, it's just my experiences in their 5 sales afterwards all went very smoothly). But TALA has not fixed any issues and TALA has had multiple normal (not on sale) launches + months to do so.

Reactions: 2
Someone asked a genuinely good question - something anyone that actually cares about sustainability would ask because of course if you’re truly sustainable you would want to know that the brand you’re buying into truly shares your ethics. Grace gave a good, mature response to be fair to her, but then Montana went on a bitchy rant and grace encouraged this? This is exactly the issue with someone asking a question about the brand and her taking it as a personal attack, encouraging and congratulating her friends for attacking people for caring enough about sustainability to ask these questions. It’s so immature, you wouldn’t see the CEO of any other company’s friends attacking people questioning the brand it’s extremely unprofessional and quite embarrassing that grace would encourage this. She truly can not distinguish between people being curious/giving feedback on her company and people hating on her personally.

I really don’t get it because if Grace is truly passionate about sustainability she would have at one point had all these questions herself, so what’s wrong with other people that don’t know asking them? Surely a ‘sustainable queen’ would want to encourage and answer these questions (which she did at first) rather than encourage her friends with lots of followers to attack people for wanting to know more...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There is literally always a glitch on EVERY restock and launch! Loads of girls in the comments saying they added a medium to their cart then got a confirmation saying they were getting an extra small, and that's on top of the people saying cart hold didnt work. For the love of God stop selling stuff until you have the actual sales functioning 100% properly!

Then just to add insult to injury, these poor girls get Grace being all condescending in her replies as if it's a personal attack from girls who literally were on the site ready to buy from her business. If this was an actual self-made business woman they were buying from they would receive a way more kind and sympathetic response to ensure future sales and customer satisfaction, but Grace is only worried about her Instagram look and CEO title so the actual sales and money don't really matter to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone asked a genuinely good question - something anyone that actually cares about sustainability would ask because of course if you’re truly sustainable you would want to know that the brand you’re buying into truly shares your ethics. Grace gave a good, mature response to be fair to her, but then Montana went on a bitchy rant and grace encouraged this? This is exactly the issue with someone asking a question about the brand and her taking it as a personal attack, encouraging and congratulating her friends for attacking people for caring enough about sustainability to ask these questions. It’s so immature, you wouldn’t see the CEO of any other company’s friends attacking people questioning the brand it’s extremely unprofessional and quite embarrassing that grace would encourage this. She truly can not distinguish between people being curious/giving feedback on her company and people hating on her personally.

I really don’t get it because if Grace is truly passionate about sustainability she would have at one point had all these questions herself, so what’s wrong with other people that don’t know asking them? Surely a ‘sustainable queen’ would want to encourage and answer these questions (which she did at first) rather than encourage her friends with lots of followers to attack people for wanting to know more...
I don't know who that girl is but I've seen her so many times in the comment section of Grace's insta posts. She seems a bit desperate imo. Like she's enamoured with Grace.

BUT I'm glad you posted this because I was about to... Is grace so deluded that she doesn't realise that she creates demand because of who she is/her branding??? Like Tala is, as other commenters have pointed out, literally glorified merch meaning her followers will just buy it because her name's attached to it and not because they actually need it and would have purchased it from a less sustainable competitor otherwise???

Reactions: 3
I don't know who that girl is but I've seen her so many times in the comment section of Grace's insta posts. She seems a bit desperate imo. Like she's enamoured with Grace.

BUT I'm glad you posted this because I was about to... Is grace so deluded that she doesn't realise that she creates demand because of who she is/her branding??? Like Tala is, as other commenters have pointed out, literally glorified merch meaning her followers will just buy it because her name's attached to it and not because they actually need it and would have purchased it from a less sustainable competitor otherwise???
She’s literally one of those people that go on love island to get followers. I would get sticking up for your friend if someone was making a personal attack on Grace, then go off sis. But they were asking a genuinely good question about sustainability. If your brand is as ethical and sustainable as you say it is then focus on educating people on what you’re doing rather than encourage your love island mates to attack potential buyers.

the thing I don’t get is she always goes on about how TALA is disrupting the industry. I don’t agree with this but let’s say it is. If it’s disrupting, that means it’s breaking the norm of what people are used to with shopping for clothes. People are therefore going to have questions as they aren’t used to shopping this way, so will obviously want to know that if they are going to opt to buy clothes that are slightly more expensive and less fashionable than fast fashion sites, that the company truly is sustainable. Otherwise they may as well place an order on ASOS or topshop and have a wider variety? If she’s going to claim to disrupt the industry then she needs to learn that witj that comes a lot of explaining about how it works and why it’s different to other fashion brands?

She’s literally one of those people that go on love island to get followers. I would get sticking up for your friend if someone was making a personal attack on Grace, then go off sis. But they were asking a genuinely good question about sustainability. If your brand is as ethical and sustainable as you say it is then focus on educating people on what you’re doing rather than encourage your love island mates to attack potential buyers.
I genuinely thought your Love Island comment was figurative but just googled her and she was actually on it... and now she's working as a customer service representative for Tala??? Crazy!! (That comment was actually figurative!).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.