Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get how she seems to be more popular now than ever. I had thought she had peaked but it's only really recently that she's started to pop up all over my LinkedIn and be followed by lots of people I know. I mean, you'd think that the constant tiny restocks would have been good practice and she would have learned how to manage any kind of launch, but no, the same problems keep popping up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just don't get how she seems to be more popular now than ever. I had thought she had peaked but it's only really recently that she's started to pop up all over my LinkedIn and be followed by lots of people I know. I mean, you'd think that the constant tiny restocks would have been good practice and she would have learned how to manage any kind of launch, but no, the same problems keep popping up.
Me too and I literally don't get how her tit keeps selling out: by that I mean aside from the fact that they literally stock less to accelerate demand, I don't get why people keep buying from TALA knowing there are huge problems with it. Like these girls really think that they're playing their role in their world by buying from TALA and "supporting" a fellow female boss babe because Grace has successfully convinced everyone that they are sustainable, ethical heroes if they throw money at her? When her products are literal tit? But her instagram following has not increased in like the past century so there's that. And the last trustpilot review raises even more questions.
Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 11.13.48 AM.png

Reactions: 15
I just saw a review underneath on Trustpilot and someone said we need to contact Joe Lycett! Can you imagine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know she’s joking but to me it just seems like she doesn’t realise how rare and lucky it is for her to have her house. She has a hot tub That had to be brought in with a crane and she’s already bored of it clearly
That's ridiculous, maybe she should get a swimming pool built now quickly. Also did you see she retweeted a tweet about PLT. Not that she was doing PLT hauls not that long ago. It's the same thing as with bulk powders, when she was promoting them it's all good but now she's not, she's happy to criticise.

I just saw a review underneath on Trustpilot and someone said we need to contact Joe Lycett! Can you imagine!
Omg can someone do this 😂

Reactions: 3
I was scrolling through my news feed and someone has for some reason shared this video of Katie Hopkins and scrolling by it all I could think is “she kinda looks like grace” and I’ve now come to the conclusion this is how grace will look when she’s older! Cause realistically she’s not going to age gracefully considering she’s only 22 and already looks 30.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was scrolling through my news feed and someone has for some reason shared this video of Katie Hopkins and scrolling by it all I could think is “she kinda looks like grace” and I’ve now come to the conclusion this is how grace will look when she’s older! Cause realistically she’s not going to age gracefully considering she’s only 22 and already looks 30.
omg this is cruel 😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you seen the new shreddy guides that grace has been fully “dying” over on her insta stories using 🥵🥵 💧 💧 emojis all the time are ten minutes a day. TEN MINUTES
I’m sorry I’m no PT, but the only shreddy transformations she’ll be sharing from this are photoshop surely??

Sorry to double post, but just looked on shreddy insta to see the comment. Obviously everyone is like woooo yeaaa we love this, can’t wait

they are actually claiming the new guides are “no equipment” and will be fat loss and muscle gain. Do they think people are dumb?? No one is gonna be gaining loads of muscle from doing mountain climbers and star jumps 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know she’s joking but to me it just seems like she doesn’t realise how rare and lucky it is for her to have her house. She has a hot tub That had to be brought in with a crane and she’s already bored of it clearly
It’s not that rare or lucky at all. I think a lot of comments about her wealth are a tad unfair - there are lots of people who have used social media jobs or ‘normal’ jobs to make their money and have houses whether they come from money or not.. it’s not luck, it’s hard work. I think her tweet was in jest... not nearly suggesting she’s bored with the things she paid for in her house and even if she was, so what?

It’s not that rare or lucky at all. I think a lot of comments about her wealth are a tad unfair - there are lots of people who have used social media jobs or ‘normal’ jobs to make their money and have houses whether they come from money or not.. it’s not luck, it’s hard work. I think her tweet was in jest... not nearly suggesting she’s bored with the things she paid for in her house and even if she was, so what?
You should read the rest of the thread. She wouldn’t have been able to set up her businesses without existing wealth, she wasn’t doing brand deals at this point. And most influencers earn lots of money after a few years and buy a flat or a smaller house unless they’re a massive influencer, which she isn’t really. She paid for 3 years of uni, an abundance of holidays, unlimited designer foods, a multimillion pound house in zone 2 with about 200k of renovations. New business owners can not afford all of this as they reinvest until the company is established. To be able to do all this in the space of a few years you definitely have to have come from money and have other financial support. I never said she didn’t work hard, just that what she has isn’t solely based on her hard work, it’s a lot of privilege too. And yes I did say I know it’s a joke, but given we are in a global pandemic and everyone’s stuck at home and she doesn’t see how lucky she is to have a massive house...read the room.

*goods not foods

Reactions: 26
You should read the rest of the thread. She wouldn’t have been able to set up her businesses without existing wealth, she wasn’t doing brand deals at this point. And most influencers earn lots of money after a few years and buy a flat or a smaller house unless they’re a massive influencer, which she isn’t really. She paid for 3 years of uni, an abundance of holidays, unlimited designer foods, a multimillion pound house in zone 2 with about 200k of renovations. New business owners can not afford all of this as they reinvest until the company is established. To be able to do all this in the space of a few years you definitely have to have come from money and have other financial support. I never said she didn’t work hard, just that what she has isn’t solely based on her hard work, it’s a lot of privilege too. And yes I did say I know it’s a joke, but given we are in a global pandemic and everyone’s stuck at home and she doesn’t see how lucky she is to have a massive house...read the room.

*goods not foods
I think you’re way way way waaay too concerned with someone else’s pocket. You can be extremely successful in a short space of time without coming from wealth. People have done it. You sound like you lack confidence and are projecting negatively. And now that she has all that she has regardless of whether she had a leg up or not, what can we do about it? Absolutely nothing.

Continuously harping on about her privilege doesn’t help you acquire the things you obviously feel as though you’re lacking. She has the house, she has the hot tub and whatever else she’s ‘lucky’ to have. She doesn’t have to explain her wealth/background to anybody at all. Get over it and get over yourself. You can’t live life vilifying people because they have more than you. We live in a capitalist society that has been existing since before we came into this world, you seem as though your main dislike is the fact that she comes from wealth... would you be this upset if you came from wealth and have all that she has?
I doubt it, so get off of your high horse please! I’ve read the room, and it seems as though you have personal issues to address.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you’re way way way waaay too concerned with someone else’s pocket. You can be extremely successful in a short space of time without coming from wealth. People have done it. You sound like you lack confidence and are projecting negatively. And now that she has all that she has regardless of whether she had a leg up or not, what can we do about it? Absolutely nothing.

Continuously harping on about her privilege doesn’t help you acquire the things you obviously feel as though you’re lacking. She has the house, she has the hot tub and whatever else she’s ‘lucky’ to have. She doesn’t have to explain her wealth/background to anybody at all. Get over it and get over yourself. You can’t live life vilifying people because they have more than you. We live in a capitalist society that has been existing since before we came into this world, you seem as though your main dislike is the fact that she comes from wealth... would you be this upset if you came from wealth and have all that she has?
I doubt it, so get off of your high horse please! I’ve read the room, and it seems as though you have personal issues to address.
why are you here

Reactions: 39

I just really don’t see how me discussing grace on a thread that’s topic is GRACE has anything to do with my confidence or wealth? Not really sure how you’re there criticising me and everyone else who writes on this thread discussing her privilege and wealth (what would you rather we discuss her looks then you’d be coming for that too?) saying it’s bad and I’m on a high horse and I’m way too concerned with someone else when you’re literally commenting on me and my life Hahahaha. Sweetie I’m not even famous and you’re still concerned. Oh and fyi I’m confident af but thanks for your concern.

maybe take yourself to the karl marx thread if you want to discuss capitalism lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
would you be this upset if you came from wealth and have all that she has?
I would be embarrassed, to be quite honest. Old wealth in the U.K. like the Beverleys’ and Broackes’ comes from imperialism and worse.

Reactions: 24
why are you here
I just really don’t see how me discussing grace on a thread that’s topic is GRACE has anything to do with my confidence or wealth? Not really sure how you’re there criticising me and everyone else who writes on this thread discussing her privilege and wealth (what would you rather we discuss her looks then you’d be coming for that too?) saying it’s bad and I’m on a high horse and I’m way too concerned with someone else when you’re literally commenting on me and my life Hahahaha. Sweetie I’m not even famous and you’re still concerned. Oh and fyi I’m confident af but thanks for your concern.

maybe take yourself to the karl marx thread if you want to discuss capitalism lmao.
Oops i’ve hit some nerves. I’ll quickly exit so the Bank of Grace stakeholders and the Grace Bank Account stalkers can continue discussing her wealth like experts without any rebuttal. God forbid you disagree with someone on here.

Oops i’ve hit some nerves. I’ll quickly exit so the Bank of Grace stakeholders and the Grace Bank Account stalkers can continue discussing her wealth like experts without any rebuttal. God forbid you disagree with someone on here.
I know you're being sarcastic, but as someone who has financially supported Grace by watching her videos, engaging with her content, buying her guides & products (including bands and Tala!!), etc I feel like her consumers are her stakeholders. I'm not fussed about her house, but I'm more concerned that she won't take any criticism from paying customers about her products or issues with business process. Her indifference to customer concerns is why I stopped following her and buying her stuff and came to this thread to vent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
OK. You know you don't need to be so rude? if you don't agree with what's being said just say it but don't attack people.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.