Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she just likes to see her products being 'in demand' so never restocks the right amounts, something about the tala account replying 'good luck' to someone commenting they hope they get a piece of the collection just doesn't sit right with me😂

Reactions: 9
Gosh, another nightmare of a launch! Literally counted 8 people saying they got something in the post comments, everyone else had a complaint.

Also the spelling and grammar in some of the Tala stories really irritates me. Such simple mistakes to catch if you just read things over before posting. It looks so unprofessional!

Reactions: 5
I think she just likes to see her products being 'in demand' so never restocks the right amounts, something about the tala account replying 'good luck' to someone commenting they hope they get a piece of the collection just doesn't sit right with me😂
it's just so.....bad, rude, and unprofessional almost... like other smaller in demand gym brands are in stock or are able to restock their old lines while releasing new launches (thinking of buffbunny bc I was just browsing through buffbunny). I'm excited to see the negative bad reviews from those who did manage to get them tho. I bet Grace gets so cocky from all her launches selling out.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen one of the replies? Apparently she wears a medium in the dress. She’s what? A size 8? 10 max. So much for being inclusive

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does Grace look like a pig? Like her face and her huge piggy nose.. she should use some of her wealth to sort her face out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought that too! Publicly displaying it too, absolute fool

Strange how that photo has now been removed from her story... cough.
tit this is one of the very many reasons why you must always screenshot incriminating evidence like this so you can show the RECEIPTS for later...

So you can provide exculpatory evidence that we are not 'haters' and that the glove truly does fit.

tit this is one of the very many reasons why you must always screenshot incriminating evidence like this so you can show the RECEIPTS for later...

So you can provide exculpatory evidence that we are not 'haters' and that the glove truly does fit.
Because if we did do that and had done it well we could have had achieved a 'Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her' moment which could have inched the minions and the stans even closer to discovering who she really is as a person.

G

**Having some problems with the editing functionality.

Last edited:

Because if we did do that and had done it well we could have had achieved a 'Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her' moment which could have inched the minions and the stans even closer to discovering who she really is as a person.

G
Are my eyes deceiving me or is the photo not still there?

G

I'm so annoyed I didn't screenshot it, it was only there for an hour or so, so I'm assuming she already got backlash from someone else!

So I was watching the IGTV on Marcus Butler's page and he was at a factory being show how to make seamless clothing and they show TALA shorts at the end!! I am almost certain the logo is TALA. It's quite interesting because Marcus is now selling sustainable activewear, made of 90% recycled material. Some competition for TALA???

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So I was watching the IGTV on Marcus Butler's page and he was at a factory being show how to make seamless clothing and they show TALA shorts at the end!! I am almost certain the logo is TALA. It's quite interesting because Marcus is now selling sustainable activewear, made of 90% recycled material. Some competition for TALA???
OMG I Just watched it!!!! It is TALA those are the Sea hosta shorts lmao i have them and yes they're tiny and the sizing is all messed up whether it's xs, s or m. Wow at least he said in the comments that this factory produces for many brands while Grace is out here acting like it's all her and just her and she was the first.

They also mentioned 360 company as the one who designs the patterns, is that the same 360 company TALA is registered under? The factory employee literally said "i don't want to say this is more sustainable"......... 👀 👀 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just moved here from GG (that site is an absolute sh!tshow).

I used to really look up to and admire Grace (back when she was humble, relatable and down to earth). Between her and Natacha Oceane, I was really motivated and inspired to start working out and I got really into fitness/lifting weights (still am). I quit social media completely for around two years while I got my sh!t together (lost a lot of weight, left my abusive relationship, came out as a lesbian, and moved house) but when I came back, even though it had only been a little over two years, she had changed quite a bit and I realised rather quickly how much the "fame" and money had gone to her head. The more I watched and the more I saw of her on social media again, the more I disliked her. In the end I sold my resistance bands and weights because I ultimately didn't want to be seen supporting her or her brand/s. She now strikes me as entitled, holier than thou and just downright snobby.

I think she said at one point, or at least hinted at it anyway, that she wanted to move away from the fitness community/industry; so it strikes me as odd how she's still selling resistance bands, her Shreddy app, lifting belts (which her stans will most likely never need) and now supplements (one of which she previously stated isn't necessary). Grasping at straws to stay relevant? She also doesn't really look like she's into fitness much anymore and she certainly doesn't lift... heavy. Don't get me wrong she still has a good looking bod; but it's fairly obvious that's mainly down to just good genetics.

As for TALA, I don't even know where to start with that one...

Reactions: 15
I wish it wasn’t so normalised for business to put ‘competitive’ for salary, especially nowadays when you usually have to go through so many stages of recruitment before you even get to the final face to face interview where you discuss salary. As someone who’s about to graduate and enter the job market, I’ve had my fair share of job applications and it’s so frustrating when you spend time and effort researching the company to be told in the end that, actually, competitive means 20k in London...
This!!! It’s not hard to even put a range of what you might earn

Reactions: 1
Is anybody else sick of the whole "sustainable" 50th launch this year, "SOLD OUT IN MINUTES OMGZ YOU GUYS!! GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYTHING" It's beyond ridiculous now. Grace obviously has an insanely loyal fanbase and companies must be falling over themselves to create brands for her to be the face of. These behind the scenes companies/partners/"employees/team" know EXACTLY how many people are on the site at launch, they seemed to have some sort of "hold" feature that failed (how many times can things fail?!), Grace herself shows the figures most times and it's 10s of thousands of people. They know how many, they see what items are added to cart, they know all the analytics and have been getting it for years and still under order to create this scarcity/must buy mindset prevalent in fast fashion.

You know how many and what items people are looking. The demand is obviously insanely high, so you can't expect everybody to get everything they want. But it's clearly just a cheap marketing tactic now. After so many launches, you would be well aware of what is needed. "Omg guys.. we ordered SOOO much, way more than we thought we could possibly sell in a month and SOLD OUT in 3 Mins!!! You guys are crazy" It's not like it's a money thing either, after one launch, based on the quality of the goods (seemingly) they could order an obscene amount of them. Especially as it's "planned months in advance each time".. if it's planned fo months in advance, why not have the stock ready that you know you need.

It's crazy, as no matter how many faulty items, dodgy launches, bad customer service. Her fanbase is still willing to support her at every turn. Which is an amazing thing to have as someone in her position. You read so many comments like "I ordered from 3 different launches and the first time the item never arrived and I didn't get a refund, the second time it arrived but it was the wrong colour and size and they offered a 10% refund for me, the third time, the item ripped after one wear.. I mean.. I still left 5 star review as I wanted to support, but I'm not sure how many more times I can support these clothes. I'm buying 5 items from this one, so hopefully it will go better" I don't get it.

Reactions: 18
Is anybody else sick of the whole "sustainable" 50th launch this year, "SOLD OUT IN MINUTES OMGZ YOU GUYS!! GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYTHING" It's beyond ridiculous now. Grace obviously has an insanely loyal fanbase and companies must be falling over themselves to create brands for her to be the face of. These behind the scenes companies/partners/"employees/team" know EXACTLY how many people are on the site at launch, they seemed to have some sort of "hold" feature that failed (how many times can things fail?!), Grace herself shows the figures most times and it's 10s of thousands of people. They know how many, they see what items are added to cart, they know all the analytics and have been getting it for years and still under order to create this scarcity/must buy mindset prevalent in fast fashion.

You know how many and what items people are looking. The demand is obviously insanely high, so you can't expect everybody to get everything they want. But it's clearly just a cheap marketing tactic now. After so many launches, you would be well aware of what is needed. "Omg guys.. we ordered SOOO much, way more than we thought we could possibly sell in a month and SOLD OUT in 3 Mins!!! You guys are crazy" It's not like it's a money thing either, after one launch, based on the quality of the goods (seemingly) they could order an obscene amount of them. Especially as it's "planned months in advance each time".. if it's planned fo months in advance, why not have the stock ready that you know you need.

It's crazy, as no matter how many faulty items, dodgy launches, bad customer service. Her fanbase is still willing to support her at every turn. Which is an amazing thing to have as someone in her position. You read so many comments like "I ordered from 3 different launches and the first time the item never arrived and I didn't get a refund, the second time it arrived but it was the wrong colour and size and they offered a 10% refund for me, the third time, the item ripped after one wear.. I mean.. I still left 5 star review as I wanted to support, but I'm not sure how many more times I can support these clothes. I'm buying 5 items from this one, so hopefully it will go better" I don't get it.
I don’t get why her fans bother with this time and time again, even people on here have said they bought things again even after items were faulty, her fan base must all be very young and naive imo

Everything is just so average and slightly off about Tala. Like SO many sites manage to hold items in the cart without a big hullabaloo, but Tala "is a small young brand still working on stuff." Okay great but when you want it to be it's taking over the world and earning loads of money for Grace to flash all over Instagram. So which is it?

Also the writing in the emails and blog posts is just so average and, as I've pointed out before, the social media is full of spelling mistakes and autocorrect mess ups.

I get there's teething problems and things to work out in every new company but like, acknowledge that and actually work on it instead of bragging about how wonderful you are, then shipping your "sustainable" items from China and ordering minimal stock to create a "must buy now!!!!" mindset.

Reactions: 11
She’s uploaded a photo to insta, apparently in a shein bikini.
swear this like third shein outfit she’s posted in 2 weeks. When is she gonna get off the sustainable high horse when she does not practice what she preaches 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s uploaded a photo to insta, apparently in a shein bikini.
swear this like third shein outfit she’s posted in 2 weeks. When is she gonna get off the sustainable high horse when she does not practice what she preaches 🙄🙄
As usual that top is 2/ sizes too small, also are her eyes usually that blue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.