Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she has time to spend all afternoon having picnics in a park during multiple weekdays. Like how can a CEO of 3 companies start work at 10am, finish at 3/4 and then also take weekends off? Like it’s fine if that’s your lifestyle and your job gives you time to do that but then don’t glorify unhealthy work habits and long hours when you rarely do that and make that your whole ‘vibe’ on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand how she has time to spend all afternoon having picnics in a park during multiple weekdays. Like how can a CEO of 3 companies start work at 10am, finish at 3/4 and then also take weekends off? Like it’s fine if that’s your lifestyle and your job gives you time to do that but then don’t glorify unhealthy work habits and long hours when you rarely do that and make that your whole ‘vibe’ on social media
yep which is why im confused why ppl, including on here, are harping on about how she "works hard"

Reactions: 16
Can literally anyone tell me why she’s taking her dog out to a field, with no shade and having probably walked there, in 27C+ degrees weather?

Reactions: 8
Can literally anyone tell me why she’s taking her dog out to a field, with no shade and having probably walked there, in 27C+ degrees weather?
It’s very unsafe for them!! Giving them water when they’re overheating is actually counter productive also so not sure how she can justify bringing her dog out all day with no shade even. The poor dog is hiding under Montana because it’s so hot

• Sad
Reactions: 5
But if you sit in your newly landscaped garden with expensive hot tub who will see your skimpy bikini?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s very unsafe for them!! Giving them water when they’re overheating is actually counter productive also so not sure how she can justify bringing her dog out all day with no shade even. The poor dog is hiding under Montana because it’s so hot
he’s panting and hiding in what little shade he can find. She’s an absolute moron for even thinking that would be safe. Your pet doesn’t have to go everywhere with you, especially if it isn’t healthy for them... but how else would she show off when she’s in a bikini in the park?

he’s panting and hiding in what little shade he can find. She’s an absolute moron for even thinking that would be safe. Your pet doesn’t have to go everywhere with you, especially if it isn’t healthy for them... but how else would she show off when she’s in a bikini in the park?
edit to say, yet again, that story has been deleted. Ugh, I do need to remember to screenshot in future!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
From ‘2 years ago’ but she’s an influencer so People seeing her wear it when she’s told people where to get it from Surely drives them to go buy it?
Exactly, okay fair enough if you got it years ago and wanna wear it, but posting a pic in it is just counter-productive for what her morals are regarding fast fashion etc

Reactions: 3
I don’t see how this protects their paws getting
burnt on the ground? It’s just for keeping them not dry and cracked... and if they were in shade then how were they in their bikinis tanning, the sun was directly on them in the video she took - the only bit of shade was behind Montanas back. Also if the dog is already dehydrated forcing him to drink water is counterproductive. I’ve had dogs my whole life both big and small and there’s no way you can keep him out in that heat for more than 30 minutes without it being very dangerous

Reactions: 7
Grace is like an unpaid, unsponsored PSA to wear sun protection. I really am reconsidering my over exposures at the beach. Idk what it is but she always manages to look leathery and ...muddy?? It wasn’t always the case as I was quite envious of her tan/ general look around the time she did that sailing in Croatia but ever since her trip to South America instead of a nice sun kissed glow she just looks disheveled and a tad dirty.

Reactions: 7
Grace is like an unpaid, unsponsored PSA to wear sun protection. I really am reconsidering my over exposures at the beach. Idk what it is but she always manages to look leathery and ...muddy?? It wasn’t always the case as I was quite envious of her tan/ general look around the time she did that sailing in Croatia but ever since her trip to South America instead of a nice sun kissed glow she just looks disheveled and a tad dirty.
I agree. She always looks like she needs a good scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Video of her dog literally panting on her story yesterday with only Montana for shade but okay Grace, 10/10 ownership hun

also curious that things we’ve pointed out in here have been very quickly removed from her insta story shortly after... Wonder if she’s in here?
She definitely is , there was a comment a few days ago from a new member that sounded like her, same tone writing style etc

Reactions: 12
In one of her old videos, Grace did that skin health scan and found that she had a lot of sun damage from growing up in the south of France - not long after that scan, she developed a big forehead crease. She spends summers sunbathing and seems proud when she tells people that it’s a “real” rather than fake tan. And now her skin looks unhealthy!

It was only really recently she began talking about her skincare routine and though it has already had a positive result, I winced - had she really not been wearing face suncream every day despite spending all her time in the sun?

If she’s in this thread, how long does she think she can get away with telling people who criticise her business practices and dishonesty that they lack confidence and are “richist” (lol) and jealous...

Reactions: 3
How old is she 22/23? Definitely looks like she's closer to 30, she won't age well!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.