Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad people are waking up and starting to point out her hypocrisy.

I left constructive criticism (by her request) on her video two years ago and her minions instantly attacked me. Not only did she heart their insults towards me, but she went ahead and commented some herself and got unnecessarily personal and defensive. I remember feeling so bad after it happened.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm so glad people are waking up and starting to point out her hypocrisy.

I left constructive criticism (by her request) on her video two years ago and her minions instantly attacked me. Not only did she heart their insults towards me, but she went ahead and commented some herself and got unnecessarily personal and defensive. I remember feeling so bad after it happened.
What did she say to you?

Reactions: 1
I remember someone commenting on GG that Grace's sister searched them up on Facebook just to send them a message about the constructive criticism they left on her youtube video as if what they said about her brands was a personal attack.. Inappropriate and unprofessional springs to mind. Idk any CEO who sends their family members after people who leave a bad review or who give negative feedback... Embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I remember someone commenting on GG that Grace's sister searched them up on Facebook just to send them a message about the constructive criticism they left on her youtube video as if what they said about her brands was a personal attack.. Inappropriate and unprofessional springs to mind. Idk any CEO who sends their family members after people who leave a bad review or who give negative feedback... Embarrassing.
I saw people say that on youtube too - it's so horrible. I am curious to know what they said exactly.

Reactions: 5
What did she say to you?
Her minions said I stuff like I was a "hoe", that my life was miserable, and she hearted all their comments and laughed at them.

She herself said that it was embarrassing how I would watch a 20-minute video just to leave that comment and implied that I had the time to do so because I wasn't doing anything important with my life. I don't remember everything about the exchange because it was around 2 years ago.

• Angry
  • Wow
Her minions said I stuff like I was a "hoe", that my life was miserable, and she hearted all their comments and laughed at them.

She herself said that it was embarrassing how I would watch a 20-minute video just to leave that comment and implied that I had the time to do so because I wasn't doing anything important with my life. I don't remember everything about the exchange because it was around 2 years ago.
Wowww, she’s actually such a bully. She’s so far up her own ass she can’t take people making valid points

Reactions: 8

what happened to #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what happened to #bekind
Don’t you know the rules don’t apply to her it’s so hard to have a big platform and earn millions don’t dehumanise her!! She just wants to feel human in her plastic hot tub eating her honey truffle #vegan #environmentalqueen

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Every time I look at Tala I just feel so... underwhelmed? I think this is why I view it as merch rather than an actual clothing brand. It isn't offering anything that stylish, it's just active wear without the functionality.

I really think she should've tried to perfect a very small number of items first and then expanded once they'd perfected what they had. I don't know anyone who's bought from Tala who's been convinced to switch away from Lulu/gymshark/Nike/Adidas etc.

Reactions: 7
does she employ genflow now? confused by this tweet

She's just trying to deflect. It may be true that she "hired" genflow (not sure if they contract her or the other way around), but they do nearly everything for her other than advertise directly on her socials and probably a few meetings to pick the products they have she wants to sell (and maybe the colors). She's trying to make it seem like genflow is just something like shopify or squarespace you use because why hire a few developers to design your website or write your backend when there's a readily available, better commercial product that will require far less work and expertise. The difference is genflow creates the site, the products, everything. She didn't come to them to create a site to sell bands she'd worked to source already. They provided her the bands, the site, handle the transactions. She just promotes on SM, is the face of the site, and then gets a cut of the paycheck. It's a match made in heaven. A site full of junk that wouldn't sell or ever gain traction like the cheap alternatives on ali express/amazon without specific faces sending them directly their way and influencers who would love to sell bands, etc but would never know how to set up the supply chain/backend business stuff to a website. But to say genflow is just an "employee"?? Nah, she's the face of their BND/shreddy influencer line.

Reactions: 12
I think her immaturity shows a lot. She brags about being straight out of uni running 3 companies, but perhaps it wasn’t the best for her. Her degree was unrelated to business and her life experiences so far have clearly made her incapable of acting professionally and dealing with situations that will arise when you have a business, eg complaints and early problems with a new business. Currently she’s ruining her brand by her constant mess ups and then lack of accountability, and need to get in arguments anytime someone points anything out. Also find it so unprofessional how she likes tweets and comments of people attacking anyone that raise a valid point, it’s extremely unprofessional and I wouldn’t want to work with a boss like that? Like sure, you’re on their good side now but the moment you have a problem with their approach you suddenly are a bad person.
Also the fact she liked that tweet from that weird girl who keeps fighting for grace where the girl said people are dehumanising grace. Dehumanising? Because they called someone out whose brand and following is dependent on her being ethical and vegan for promoting and eating non vegan goods? I can name plenty of people and groups of people that are dehumanised, grace is not one of them. Her privilege is astounding and she somehow manages to victimise herself in every situation yet never checks her privilege
Clearly she never learnt the expression 'the customer is always right'. Of course, it's not to be taken literally (although tbf most of the points put to Grace are entirely legitimate), but the idea is that you should never be rude to a customer. She needs to get down off her high horse and learn some modesty.

Reactions: 5
and ah yes here is the proof that she indeed went to France.
Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 10.44.10 AM.png

wow this girl really believes these things
Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 10.56.28 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
and ah yes here is the proof that she indeed went to France.
View attachment 179220

wow this girl really believes these things
View attachment 179221
Well if you’re not going to be vegan and sustainable don’t base your whole brand off enticing people based on just that. And don’t aggressively market to guilt trip people into buying your clothes to save the planet when you aren’t doing the same. People haven’t put her on a pedestal, she put herself there. And now that she’s used her followers to make millions they’re suddenly the bad guy for being like hang on, I spent my money and supported you in the name of sustainability and now it’s not that important to you?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't believe that poor Grace was travelling for 7 hours just so that she could visit her mum who she hasn't seen in a long time. She's phrased it like that so that she doesn't get called out for travelling at this time.

She's literally just going on her annual family holiday to the south of France. She even says in this video that they go every year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Don't believe that poor Grace was travelling for 7 hours just so that she could visit her mum who she hasn't seen in a long time.

She's just going on her annual family holiday to the south of France. She even says in this video that they go every year.
Which like someone else pointed out, she asked a few weeks back how people would take her going on holiday and then changed her tune when she got a negative response.

Reactions: 12
Careful guys, she might come back on the thread as user120 again and call us all jealous and poor. So funny how the account deleted when someone pointed out they wrote and worded things just like grace does

• Haha
Don't believe that poor Grace was travelling for 7 hours just so that she could visit her mum who she hasn't seen in a long time. She's phrased it like that so that she doesn't get called out for travelling at this time.

She's literally just going on her annual family holiday to the south of France. She even says in this video that they go every year.
Funnily, it is in this video that she also has to keep reminding everyone that she's vegan by pointing to individual food and being like "this tuna is clearly not for me, oh and this egg is not for me, oh also the cheese is obviously not for me". I remember so well bc I was so annoyed by it and I was like we get it ur vegan. But of course go off Kira girl, your queen Grace can clearly do no wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else follow Tala’s insta and get so unreasonably annoyed at the length of the stories or just me? 😂 like fair enough a takeover maybe once a month isn’t actually a bad idea but duck me I think I got repetitive strain skipping their stories the last couple days 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.