Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still cleverly avoided acknowledging that it was real honey. The person adds a bit of doubt about whether it was real honey or not and she jumps on that doubt to act as though it was vegan. Can anyone remember what company it was?

Edit: and also Grace we are all adults here, so act like one yourself.
She’s also not responded to the legging tweet from this mornings tweeter!

I love how she picks and chooses who/what she responds to and claims people are picking on her and tearing her down. No lovely, people are challenging you. You’re in the public eye, don’t throw your toys out the pram when someone actually questions your validity.

Reactions: 12
she NEEDS to stop responding to people on twitter and instagram. it’s so unprofessional and makes her look like a child. i’d be so embarrassed if i were running her companies and the head was acting like this near constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ive never posted on here but had to come on to say how irritating it is that Grace is trying to make out like she has no other option but to visit her mum in France, like just be honest and say you’re going to France don’t make it all like ‘I’m finally going to visit my mum’ and make out like her mum lives in France. Just say the truth!! just seems a bit like damage control to me,

Reactions: 19
Ive never posted on here but had to come on to say how irritating it is that Grace is trying to make out like she has no other option but to visit her mum in France, like just be honest and say you’re going to France don’t make it all like ‘I’m finally going to visit my mum’ and make out like her mum lives in France. Just say the truth!! just seems a bit like damage control to me,
Yeah she put out that feeler before asking people what they thought of going on holiday and people reacted badly. Then later she asked about going to visit parents. If she wanted to see her that badly she would have done so before lockdown started as she said she hasn’t seen her since January. Also since when does her mum live in France?

Reactions: 6
Yeah she put out that feeler before asking people what they thought of going on holiday and people reacted badly. Then later she asked about going to visit parents. If she wanted to see her that badly she would have done so before lockdown started as she said she hasn’t seen her since January. Also since when does her mum live in France?
I wonder if she sold their house in London/rents it out and has a flat that she stays in during the week while working, but is otherwise based in France. I vaguely remember something about Grace spending summers or growing up in France? Could be a chateau they own out there

I thought she got the puppy from a family friend? Now she’s saying pets4homes? She loves to lie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woah how did you know she's going to France? She's such a crappy piece of work who acts like she's a know it all be it all. She makes me so mad. I haven't seen my grandmother for a very very long time and we are in the literal same country and I don't think I'm going to see her any time soon because traveling is just so dangerous. I actually cannot believe influencers are traveling all over in Europe right now. Like Asia is literally so strict right now in terms of traveling it's insane. It's actually impossible for me to comprehend how people think (non-essential) traveling is a good idea right now.

Influencers are literally horrid - they spend all their time proving how good they're abiding by lockdown rules, how aware they are of how bad covid is and Grace will probs tout on how bad the Tory gov was in handling tit but will dot off to France the moment she can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Woah how did you know she's going to France? She's such a crappy piece of work who acts like she's a know it all be it all. She makes me so mad. I haven't seen my grandmother for a very very long time and we are in the literal same country and I don't think I'm going to see her any time soon because traveling is just so dangerous. I actually cannot believe influencers are traveling all over in Europe right now. Like Asia is literally so strict right now in terms of traveling it's insane. It's actually impossible for me to comprehend how people think (non-essential) traveling is a good idea right now.

Influencers are literally horrid - they spend all their time proving how good they're abiding by lockdown rules, how aware they are of how bad covid is and Grace will probs tout on how bad the Tory gov was in handling tit but will dot off to France the moment she can.
She tweeted this:

Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 05.31.26.png

And I completely agree with you.

Reactions: 1
I saw from instagram that Violet was in France yesterday - assumed Grace was joining.

Reactions: 2
Hehehe DesB just posted a bunch of unworn TALA items on her poshmark. Including those terrible neon yellow festival shorts from last summer. We love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone please make an extensive list of tit shes lied about, etc and just... drag her to hell and back. I'd love to see how she responds when it's all put on the table in front of her, with evidence.

Reactions: 8

Ambiguous
Before this tweet she literally tweeted that she had got “approved” to adopt a dog. You don’t get “approved” when BUYING a dog on pets4homes... you just buy it. Through that tweet she was trying to make it seem like she had actually adopted a dog, but she got called out and tried to wriggle our of her lies.

There are also so many occasions when someone criticises her and then she will “clarify” what her original tweet meant, but there is no way in hell that her original tweet could ever have been interpreted in that way. She tweets something, someone will point out it’s problematic, and instead of just admitting that she was wrong and thanking them for pointing it out, she’ll belittle the other person and try and spin it to convince us that her original tweet meant something entirely different.

Eg. The tweet where she took a woc’s experience of not having many people like her in her industry and trying to make it about her, the everyone has jobs tweet, the honey truffle thing (to name a few)

Pls be honest. Perfection doesn’t exist we all slip up and it’s damaging to try and pretend that you don’t.

Reactions: 15
Also “so I offered to rehome him” you BOUGHT HIM Grace! pets4homes is a website for BUYING AND SELLING animals. You didn’t do this wonderful selfless thing where you offered to take in this helpless and unwanted dog... you bought a designer dog.

This technically wasn’t a lie and is just semantics really but jeez Grace would make a good spin doctor.

Reactions: 19
Before this tweet she literally tweeted that she had got “approved” to adopt a dog. You don’t get “approved” when BUYING a dog on pets4homes... you just buy it. Through that tweet she was trying to make it seem like she had actually adopted a dog, but she got called out and tried to wriggle our of her lies.

There are also so many occasions when someone criticises her and then she will “clarify” what her original tweet meant, but there is no way in hell that her original tweet could ever have been interpreted in that way. She tweets something, someone will point out it’s problematic, and instead of just admitting that she was wrong and thanking them for pointing it out, she’ll belittle the other person and try and spin it to convince us that her original tweet meant something entirely different.

Eg. The tweet where she took a woc’s experience of not having many people like her in her industry and trying to make it about her, the everyone has jobs tweet, the honey truffle thing (to name a few)

Pls be honest. Perfection doesn’t exist we all slip up and it’s damaging to try and pretend that you don’t.
I think her immaturity shows a lot. She brags about being straight out of uni running 3 companies, but perhaps it wasn’t the best for her. Her degree was unrelated to business and her life experiences so far have clearly made her incapable of acting professionally and dealing with situations that will arise when you have a business, eg complaints and early problems with a new business. Currently she’s ruining her brand by her constant mess ups and then lack of accountability, and need to get in arguments anytime someone points anything out. Also find it so unprofessional how she likes tweets and comments of people attacking anyone that raise a valid point, it’s extremely unprofessional and I wouldn’t want to work with a boss like that? Like sure, you’re on their good side now but the moment you have a problem with their approach you suddenly are a bad person.
Also the fact she liked that tweet from that weird girl who keeps fighting for grace where the girl said people are dehumanising grace. Dehumanising? Because they called someone out whose brand and following is dependent on her being ethical and vegan for promoting and eating non vegan goods? I can name plenty of people and groups of people that are dehumanised, grace is not one of them. Her privilege is astounding and she somehow manages to victimise herself in every situation yet never checks her privilege

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.