Grace Beverley #19 Friday - sunday task block: French cock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this shows why Grace should be more transparent about her upbringing and how she’s ‘succeeded’ (money aside, she’s benefited from incredible connections and other opportunities). The wealth gap in the middle class bracket appears to be absolutely huge based on the conversations here and Grace knows that and deliberately uses it to say she’s ‘acknowledging’ her privilege without actually acknowledging it - it’s all vague and dependant on technicalities (see: yOu cAn’t CatcH mE ouT 🤪)

simply calling herself middle class and not elaborating leaves it totally open to interpretation based on who you’re talking to and that’s exactly why she does it, because she wants to be mistaken for your ‘average’ 20-something that considers themselves middle class because they earn 30k a year and their parents have paid off the mortgage on the family home.
Agree, to a certain degree, the Instagram and YouTube set up, all Grace, building followers, doing videos, all Grace, monetising that relationship , that was Grace in conjunction with Genflow and other 3rd parties, that basically built her company .
An avenue open to all influencer, at this point, their is no difference between Grace and alot of influencer in university, at that time, she has the additional benefit of being able to grow her business and not worry about residential rent, bills, but so do alot of middle class students.

The connections is really, when her Genflow grown business, enjoys more connections via her father, gets investments, etc ,Did she hide her fathers involvement? Did she hide the selection of an experienced COO ? Why does she have to be transparent?, is she a role model or a business woman \ influencer?, her core followers are middle class white girls, just like her, alot will have similar connections, that's why they like her, gals that dislike her, usually don't have the same background.

i suggest they follow krissycela, she is a millionaire rag to riches graduate fitness influencer, if they want transparency

Last edited:
Agree, to a certain degree, the Instagram and YouTube set up, all Grace, building followers, doing videos, all Grace, monetising that relationship , that was Grace in conjunction with Genflow and other 3rd parties, that basically built her company .
An avenue open to all influencer, at this point, their is no difference between Grace and alot of influencer in university, at that time, she has the additional benefit of being able to grow her business and not worry about residential rent, bills, but so do alot of middle class students.

The connections is really, when her Genflow grown business, enjoys more connections via her father, gets investments, etc ,Did she hide her fathers involvement? Did she hide the selection of an experienced COO ? Why does she have to be transparent?, is she a role model or a business woman \ influencer?, her core followers are middle class white girls, just like her, alot will have similar connections, that's why they like her, gals that dislike her, usually don't have the same background.

i suggest they follow krissycela, she is a millionaire rag to riches graduate fitness influencer, if they want transparency
It’s easy to say that every influencer could have done the same in terms of youtube and instagram and capitalised on those as grace did. But you’re completely missing what her background/privilege actually did for her in building those.

As someone mentioned on here before - grace was vlogging from her holland park mansion, with her expensive clothes, make up, vlogging equipment, etc. It’s even been discussed at lengths here how her private schooling, connections, etc is what got her into oxford - and her oxford vlogs (with ‘oxford’ in every caption and thumbnail) is what really exploded her youtube channel. There’s no way without the lifestyle she had, oxford, etc. that she would have gotten anywhere close to what she did on youtube.

It wasn’t just not having to worry about rent that helped grace grow her platforms, there’s so so much more to it than that - much more than most standard ‘middle class’ influencers would have.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
[/QUOTE]
maybe go read her thread - she isn’t so squeaky clean either unfortunately

• Wow
Reactions: 9
maybe go read her thread - she isn’t so squeaky clean either unfortunately
[/QUOTE]
But she is wasn't a middle class influencer, she was actually homeless at once, and living with a friend, and now a millionaire

Reactions: 2
Its funny, when don't understand stuff, you resort to insults, compensating for a lack of something? :rolleyes: anyway, this is about Grace, stop derailing, if u cant to that, please don't respond to me

And the Brixton bit, that was my point, my family has properties in these areas, bought in the 90s, we are not upper class,
Grace maybe she is upper middle class, but upper class? i disagree Upper Class Definition (investopedia.com) The term upper class refers to a group of individuals who occupy the highest place and status in society. These people are considered the wealthiest, lying above the working and middle class in the social hierarchy., so she belongs to the wealthiest ? , so i expect to see Victoria, Beverley in the to 250 , 500 listings ? The Sunday Times Rich List 2021 No ?, so its established ,she does not belong to a group of individuals who occupy the highest place and status in society.

a couple of millions , doesn't make anybody upper class, even if its inherited, 😂

Social class in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Upper class

The British "upper class" is statistically very small and consists of the peerage, gentry and hereditary landowners, among others. Those in possession of a hereditary title; for example, a dukedom, a marquessate, an earldom, a viscounty, a barony, a baronetcy, or a Scottish lord of parliament are typically members of the upper class.

Upper middle class

The upper middle class in Britain broadly consists of people who were born into families which have traditionally possessed high incomes, although this group is defined more by family background than by job or income. This stratum, in England, are traditionally well-spoken using the Received Pronunciation dialect natively.

The upper middle class are traditionally educated at independent schools, preferably one of the "major" or "minor" "public schools" which themselves often have pedigrees going back for hundreds of years and charge fees of as much as £33,000 per year per pupil (as of 2014)

Although such categorisations are not precise, popular contemporary examples of upper-middle-class people may include Boris Johnson,[69] Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, David Cameron, and Matthew Pinsent (athlete).
Please add a tldr 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s easy to say that every influencer could have done the same in terms of youtube and instagram and capitalised on those as grace did. But you’re completely missing what her background/privilege actually did for her in building those.

As someone mentioned on here before - grace was vlogging from her holland park mansion, with her expensive clothes, make up, vlogging equipment, etc. It’s even been discussed at lengths here how her private schooling, connections, etc is what got her into oxford - and her oxford vlogs (with ‘oxford’ in every caption and thumbnail) is what really exploded her youtube channel. There’s no way without the lifestyle she had, oxford, etc. that she would have gotten anywhere close to what she did on youtube.

It wasn’t just not having to worry about rent that helped grace grow her platforms, there’s so so much more to it than that - much more than most standard ‘middle class’ influencers would have.
It’s even been discussed at lengths here how her private schooling, connections, etc is what got her into oxford = irrelevant, this about her success as a influencer , besides , she had the grades to get in, she simply changed her preferred course
Oxford is what really exploded her youtube channel.= implying , non middle class kids or middle class kids without Grace s connection, don't get into Oxford, so , they could have easily vlog about Oxford too, examples oxford university vlog - YouTube
Grace was vlogging from her holland park mansion, with her expensive clothes, make up, vlogging = to her core followers middle class girls, like her, that's her market, vlog to girls like you

There’s no way without the lifestyle she had, oxford, etc. that she would have gotten anywhere close to what she did on youtube.= so she took advantage of situations and her background, smart gal

Now lets compare Grace to her sisters, same background, why aren't they as financially successful?, maybe because grace believes in branding, she knew the Oxford brand would be important, so she waited for a year, and got in 2nd try,
she is driven and ambitious to the point of being ruthless.
Maybe its easier to digest Grace by agreeing this , she is not your peer,
her peers are the white middle class girls that follow her,
very few girls here , will ever like Grace, because you don't see Grace in you, her followers do.

But every successful influencer\ business woman uses their connections, that most girls will never have access to
Ciara London \ Body By Ciara worked in public relations, and used her connections to get mag interviews, and used that to build her Instagram followers
Conna Walker co founded CelebBoutique on eBay with her mum, whilst she was in private school, it morphed into House of CB, a family funded business, she is the front woman, not the CEO
Ciara London and krissycela are one of the few working class made good success stories

Influencers don't influence me , i buy and think , what i want,
and no, i don't buy Tala or Shreddy, im not stupid 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s even been discussed at lengths here how her private schooling, connections, etc is what got her into oxford = irrelevant, this about her success as a influencer , besides , she had the grades to get in, she simply changed her preferred course
Oxford is what really exploded her youtube channel.= implying , non middle class kids or middle class kids without Grace s connection, don't get into Oxford, so , they could have easily vlog about Oxford too, examples oxford university vlog - YouTube
Grace was vlogging from her holland park mansion, with her expensive clothes, make up, vlogging = to her core followers middle class girls, like her, that's her market, vlog to girls like you

There’s no way without the lifestyle she had, oxford, etc. that she would have gotten anywhere close to what she did on youtube.= so she took advantage of situations and her background, smart gal

Now lets compare Grace to her sisters, same background, why aren't they as financially successful?, maybe because grace believes in branding, she knew the Oxford brand would be important, so she waited for a year, and got in 2nd try,
very few girls here , will ever like Grace, because you don't see Grace in you, her followers do.

But every successful influencer\ business woman uses their connections, that most girls will never have access to
Ciara London \ Body By Ciara worked in public relations, and used her connections to get mag interviews, and used that to build her Instagram followers
Conna Walker co founded CelebBoutique on eBay with her mum, whilst she was in private school, it morphed into House of CB, a family funded business, she is the front woman, not the CEO
Ciara London and krissycela are one of the few working class made good success stories

Influencers don't influence me , i buy and think , what i want

Respectfully ❤ This whole conversation is so boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Literally no one here says she shouldn't have taken advantage of her position to become successful. The only thing people get annoyed with is how she makes it out as if she's not privileged.

Reactions: 20

Lol she didn’t get the grades to get in. She repeated and still didn’t get them.
Didn’t she have a connection with the person who interviewed her in oxford? If she had come from a public school/without those connections and missed her grades there’s no way she would have gotten in.

And oxford is completely relevant to her success as an influencer. Her oxford vlogs and oxford-related videos received hundreds of thousands of views if not millions - they were how her channel blew up.

No one is saying other successful business women used connections to get there.
And it would be no problem to me if grace admitted it. But she pushes the complete opposite narrative.

‘Influencers don't influence me , i buy and think , what i want’ you must be trolling us - can’t stop laughing at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
SunshineBabe2 is the type of person to leave a 5 star review for Tala after her order goes missing because the checkout on the site was so seamless.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

I don't think anyone is disputing that she has taken advantage of what she has and made a lot of it. I think you just don't have any understanding of class (and other types) of privilege. Yes she had the grades to get into Oxford but she went to a private school where it's likely that she always had the thought process that going to Oxford was a possibility for her, that had teachers that encouraged her, had lots of former pupils that went there, had parents of pupils that went there. There are lots of perfectly capable children across the country that go to schools where the very idea of Oxford is just unheard of regardless of them getting the grades.

The reason that girls like her can be successful at youtube etc is they can afford to put time and effort into it and risk it failing. If you are from a working class background and don't have disposable time and income because you need to work multiple jobs etc then you won't have the time to create great videos. If you are living paycheck to paycheck you can't afford to risk going for a full time youtube career because if it fails then you would lose everything. It's a luxury that people in the middle class can take because they have family wealth of some sort to fall back on or have properties she could stay in without paying rent for periods etc when they are just starting out.

No one is disputing she has probably done a lot better than other girls of the same privilege as her in that sense but what people want her to acknowledge is her whole life has been set up for her to succeed in the first place, she's had every advantage which she has taken advantage of but be honest about it.

You clearly don't understand the whole Molly Mae issue that yes everyone has the same 24 hours in a day, everyone can work hard but there are so many factors around people like class, race, gender etc that put people over the edge that are not based on your personal 'hard work'.

Reactions: 22
‘Influencers don't influence me , i buy and think , what i want’ you must be trolling us - can’t stop laughing at this 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Grace doesn't get to me, she is just another influencer, that entertains me, when im bored, her inability to influence me or irritate me, speaks volumes 😂 😂

The reason that girls like her can be successful at youtube etc is they can afford to put time and effort into it and risk it failing. If you are from a working class background and don't have disposable time and income because you need to work multiple jobs etc then you won't have the time to create great videos. If you are living paycheck to paycheck you can't afford to risk going for a full time youtube career because if it fails then you would lose everything. It's a luxury that people in the middle class can take because they have family wealth of some sort to fall back on or have properties she could stay in without paying rent for periods etc when they are just starting out.

No one is disputing she has probably done a lot better than other girls of the same privilege as her in that sense but what people want her to acknowledge is her whole life has been set up for her to succeed in the first place, she's had every advantage which she has taken advantage of but be honest about it.

You clearly don't understand the whole Molly Mae issue that yes everyone has the same 24 hours in a day, everyone can work hard but there are so many factors around people like class, race, gender etc that put people over the edge that are not based on your personal 'hard work'.
Aware of the Molly Mae issue, that was wrong thing to say,
but again i refer to 2 influencers in the fitness area krissycela and BodybyCiara,
both working class & university fitness influencer graduate millionaires,
Krissy built her company, whilst in Uni, on a student loan,
Ciara built her after graduation, as a 2nd jobber.
You want honesty ?
Grace will never aknowledge her whole life has been set up for her to succeed in the first place,
why should she? her middle class followers don't care, they are like her,
to satisfy girls that hate her? , why bother? , that's what Instagram block is for 😂

SunshineBabe2 is the type of person to leave a 5 star review for Tala after her order goes missing because the checkout on the site was so seamless.
I don't buy Tala, i buy quality😁

Grace will never aknowledge her whole life has been set up for her to succeed in the first place,
why should she? her middle class followers don't care, they are like her,
The thing is if she wants to go on all these business podcasts/radio and TV interviews she has to confront it though, she can't simultaneously go on about being self-made and expect to be taken seriously in the business world. It's easier for her to scrub this stuff as she has done on social media but in the real world aka an "exterior uncontrollable" as she likes to call it people are going to ask questions about her background e.g. the Sky News team

Reactions: 13
can we stop defending rich people as if they’re being bullied? grace is going to be fine whether or not tattle or other forums exist. she’ll be fine whether or not she admits her financial privileges. she doesn’t need you to defend her

getting strong boot licker vibes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I don't know if you're aware sunshine babe but this is a gossip site lol, why are you defending a millionaire she's not gonna send you a cheque. If you don't wanna gossip why are you here

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The thing is if she wants to go on all these business podcasts/radio and TV interviews she has to confront it though, she can't simultaneously go on about being self-made and expect to be taken seriously in the business world. It's easier for her to scrub this stuff as she has done on social media but in the real world aka an "exterior uncontrollable" as she likes to call it people are going to ask questions about her background e.g. the Sky News team
That Sky interview was a PR exercise for Tala the so called hard questions were weak, :( comment about her grandfather were actually positive, you have your grandads entrepreneurial spirit?

None of you get it, last year i said her business was doing well, and it will expand, i received a torrent of boohoos 😭😭 , and accusations that , im Grace, guess i was right, Grace will surpass House of CB, she has the right profile and she is a blagger😂,

unfortunately Grace is going to be really successful , her cheap, low quality wear is catnip to her followers

But enough of the bad news, lets hear some gossip

Last edited:
That Sky interview was a PR exercise for Tala the so called hard questions were weak, :( comment about her grandfather were actually positive, you have your grandads entrepreneurial spirit?

None of you get it, last year i said her business was doing well, and it will expand, i received a torrent of boohoos 😭😭 , and accusations that , im Grace, guess i was right, Grace will surpass House of CB, she has the right profile and she is a blagger😂,

unfortunately Grace is going to be really successful , her cheap, low quality wear is catnip to her followers

But enough of the bad news, lets hear some gossip
Babe we do get it... that's our issue. It's sad and dishonest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.