Grace Beverley #19 Friday - sunday task block: French cock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not willing to subject myself to the whole thing but I read a comment that said it was unprofessional of her to conduct an interview in a busy cafe, so I skipped to the end to see and couldn't believe it. She is in a ridiculously noisy cafe/canteen conducting an interview for a managerial role. They have an office space now (and apparently multiple units), so there's zero excuse not to conduct an interview in an appropriate setting. It's really quite rude to the candidate and gives the impression you're just being squeezed into the middle of the CEO's lunch break.

She's also filming herself asking the questions and is clearly distracted by the camera at times (at one point it falls and she picks it up while asking a question instead of just leaving it). If candidates are expected to join the interview from a quiet and professional space and give the call their undivided attention, the same should be expected of the person doing the interviewing.
I haven't watched it, but wtf have an office if you cannot even do interviews there?!

Reactions: 19
She said she was leaving the tala all hands meeting early for work & then going onto a hair appointment but then later on in the video she admits she leaves early for her hair appointment… who leaves their own companies all hands for a HAIR APPOINTMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Fantatsic comparison photos those Grez, what an incredible transformation
I also achieved this in just three minutes by whipping off my clothes, hiking my knickers up my crack and tensing to the high heavens whilst sticking my arse out to get that thigh gap.

Like obviously she is genetically blessed and I’m sure she also puts in a modicum of effort to keep looking like that, but that also means she really doesn’t need to pretend like this… I assume this is to shill a Shreddy quick fix? Rather than a sustainable lifestyle change bc where’s the 💸 in that right…

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.