Grace Beverley #19 Friday - sunday task block: French cock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the UK being upper class traditionally has to do with being part of the aristocracy, but now the definition is expanded to include significant “new money” families where money is inherited across generations.

I always find it baffling when people say inheriting millions is an insignificant amount of money. Someone middle class on a £50K/year salary would have to work for 160 years solid to get £8m before tax. Even if they magically worked for 160 years straight they would never have anywhere near close to £8m in their bank account, like they would never be approved to buy an asset worth anything near close that. Their house would likely be worth less than a million if they bought with today’s mortgages.

So Graces mother has immense wealth ? :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 , im all for slagging off grace, im not going to exaggerate her mothers social status or wealth, her grandfather was knighted and left his 3 children a couple of million in assets, hardly upper class, her grandfather was newly rich middle class, i have been around rich folks, my family lives in Chelsea, and own houses around London, if we were Upper class, i wouldn't have to work
Is your full stop key broken? What’s with all the commas? Grace and her family and yours by the sound of it (though I still think you’re a troll) are filthy stinking rich even if they are not as rich as Bezos. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Sir Nigel Broackes, His estate was valued at over £16 million; his wife, who died in 1993, left an estate of over £5 million, so that's £21m estate value, as of 1999, shared between 3 kids, if evenly spread, Graces mother would have received an estate worth £7m, which is a nest egg, but without knowing what that estate is, you cant accurately add inflation to it, her mum is middle class wealthy, but ..... any family would be, if they could afford to buy houses in SW1, W1, Notting hill, Brixton in the 90s, my point is mummys money would vanish in the next gen , if shared between grace and her 3 sisters, its likely her management consultant dad contributed heavily to their upbringing, that's what probably made Grace seek her own cash, :unsure: OMG, among her middle class peers, Grace is a " self made " millionaire :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:, that's why middle class Greezzlers love her, she is their roadmap to more riches
She’s definitely much more than ‘middle class’. Maybe there should be a rank in between upper and middle, but the family has solid generational wealth.
Also, you didn’t have to be wealthy to buy in Brixton in the 90s, gentrification happened there later so I feel you’re a little out of touch on that point

Reactions: 32
Yeah the idea of upper class being aristocracy has to go. I would class earning anything upwards of around 35/40k as middle class

Because of the “tradition” of upper class it makes it easy for people from absurdly rich wealth to hide behind the middle class title. Grace will say she’s middle class proudly. And a lot of her followers are, which is why she still is “relatable” and people don’t quite realise the level of privilege she was born into. But there’s an outrageous difference between earning 35k at a 9-5 no inheritance to being bloody grace Beverley. It’s another deception tactic from her
“I’m middle class BUT I had scholarships. I’m middle class BUT I nearly got kicked out of uni for a late bill”… it’s all deception tactics

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You seem just as deluded as Grace when it comes to understanding wealth and the value of money.
Its funny, when don't understand stuff, you resort to insults, compensating for a lack of something? :rolleyes: anyway, this is about Grace, stop derailing, if u cant to that, please don't respond to me

She’s definitely much more than ‘middle class’. Maybe there should be a rank in between upper and middle, but the family has solid generational wealth.
Also, you didn’t have to be wealthy to buy in Brixton in the 90s, gentrification happened there later so I feel you’re a little out of touch on that point
And the Brixton bit, that was my point, my family has properties in these areas, bought in the 90s, we are not upper class,
Grace maybe she is upper middle class, but upper class? i disagree Upper Class Definition (investopedia.com) The term upper class refers to a group of individuals who occupy the highest place and status in society. These people are considered the wealthiest, lying above the working and middle class in the social hierarchy., so she belongs to the wealthiest ? , so i expect to see Victoria, Beverley in the to 250 , 500 listings ? The Sunday Times Rich List 2021 No ?, so its established ,she does not belong to a group of individuals who occupy the highest place and status in society.

a couple of millions , doesn't make anybody upper class, even if its inherited, 😂

Social class in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Upper class

The British "upper class" is statistically very small and consists of the peerage, gentry and hereditary landowners, among others. Those in possession of a hereditary title; for example, a dukedom, a marquessate, an earldom, a viscounty, a barony, a baronetcy, or a Scottish lord of parliament are typically members of the upper class.

Upper middle class

The upper middle class in Britain broadly consists of people who were born into families which have traditionally possessed high incomes, although this group is defined more by family background than by job or income. This stratum, in England, are traditionally well-spoken using the Received Pronunciation dialect natively.

The upper middle class are traditionally educated at independent schools, preferably one of the "major" or "minor" "public schools" which themselves often have pedigrees going back for hundreds of years and charge fees of as much as £33,000 per year per pupil (as of 2014)

Although such categorisations are not precise, popular contemporary examples of upper-middle-class people may include Boris Johnson,[69] Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, David Cameron, and Matthew Pinsent (athlete).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Its funny, when don't understand stuff, you resort to insults, compensating for a lack of something? :rolleyes: anyway, this is about Grace, stop derailing, if u cant to that, please don't respond to me

And the Brixton bit, that was my point, my family has properties in these areas, bought in the 90s, we are not upper class,
Grace maybe she is upper middle class, but upper class? i disagree Upper Class Definition (investopedia.com) The term upper class refers to a group of individuals who occupy the highest place and status in society. These people are considered the wealthiest, lying above the working and middle class in the social hierarchy., so she belongs to the wealthiest ? , so i expect to see Victoria, Beverley in the to 250 , 500 listings ? The Sunday Times Rich List 2021 No ?, so its established ,she does not belong to a group of individuals who occupy the highest place and status in society.

a couple of millions , doesn't make anybody upper class, even if its inherited, 😂

Upper class

The British "upper class" is statistically very small and consists of the peerage, gentry and hereditary landowners, among others. Those in possession of a hereditary title; for example, a dukedom, a marquessate, an earldom, a viscounty, a barony, a baronetcy, or a Scottish lord of parliament are typically members of the upper class.

Upper middle class

The upper middle class in Britain broadly consists of people who were born into families which have traditionally possessed high incomes, although this group is defined more by family background than by job or income. This stratum, in England, are traditionally well-spoken using the Received Pronunciation dialect natively.

The upper middle class are traditionally educated at independent schools, preferably one of the "major" or "minor" "public schools" which themselves often have pedigrees going back for hundreds of years and charge fees of as much as £33,000 per year per pupil (as of 2014)

Although such categorisations are not precise, popular contemporary examples of upper-middle-class people may include Boris Johnson,[69] Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, David Cameron, and Matthew Pinsent (athlete).
So you think that only the 500 richest people count as upper class? "High incomes" is probably talking about doctors, dentists and lawyers whose salary *maybe* creeps into the 6 figures at the very top, not people who have a £30m estate and were besties with Thatcher. Sounds like you're insecure about your own privilege lol, bragging about being rich while still denying it.

Reactions: 43
SunshineBabe2 also thinks that Jeff Bezos is just a budding entrepreneur who'll do well to not end up on a state pension by the time he's 70 with the little money and resources that he's acquired. He'll probably be broke in a few years!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So you think that only the 500 richest people count as upper class? "High incomes" is probably talking about doctors, dentists and lawyers whose salary *maybe* creeps into the 6 figures at the very top, not people who have a £30m estate and were besties with Thatcher. Sounds like you're insecure about your own privilege lol, bragging about being rich while still denying it.
And u know me? , what's my net worth, name ? the rich list is a reference point, so is the definition of Upper middle class and Upper class, Grace is Upper Middle class, , but still middle class ,she has not achieved that status, yet, i find it amusing, some people want to give her this status.

SunshineBabe2 also thinks that Jeff Bezos is just a budding entrepreneur who'll do well to not end up on a state pension by the time he's 70 with the little money and resources that he's acquired. He'll probably be broke in a few years!
This is about Grace, what's this obsession with me!!!😂😂😂, ok i admit, im Grace..............ful , now lets stick to the subject, Grace Beverley, Dropped microphone

Last edited:
Definition
Upper class in modern societies is the social class composed of people who hold the highest social status, usually are the wealthiest members of class society, and wield the greatest political power. According to this view, the upper class is generally distinguished by immense wealth which is passed on from generation to generation
So Graces mother has immense wealth ? :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 , im all for slagging off grace, im not going to exaggerate her mothers social status or wealth, her grandfather was knighted and left his 3 children a couple of million in assets, hardly upper class, her grandfather was newly rich middle class, i have been around rich folks, my family lives in Chelsea, and own houses around London, if we were Upper class, i wouldn't have to work

Thank you for saying assuming, you don't know, what the assets are, or her share, and bad investments can be made, look at Graces grandfathers wiki, he made some bad investment , Broackes resigned from Trafalgar House in 1992 following heavy losses associated with a diversification into offshore activities
It’s interesting you want to reject the label of upper class.

I think a lot of people who would call themselves middle class might just have one mortgage on the property they live in or may even just be renting, and be earning around 30k upwards, probably university educated but went to state school. For me middle class is probably where the majority of people in this country fit, the average level of wealth.

Like those people are definitely not working class are they? There is a distinction between them and what you’re describing as your background and Grace’s background. I don’t think Grace should call herself middle class as it downplays her wealth and background. I obviously don’t know your full story but living in Chelsea and owning multiple properties in london doesn’t sound like an average level of wealth or what the majority of people in UK have which is why I’d say it’s more towards upper class.

Reactions: 20
It’s interesting you want to reject the label of upper class.

I think a lot of people who would call themselves middle class might just have one mortgage on the property they live in or may even just be renting, and be earning around 30k upwards, probably university educated but went to state school. For me middle class is probably where the majority of people in this country fit, the average level of wealth.

Like those people are definitely not working class are they? There is a distinction between them and what you’re describing as your background and Grace’s background. I don’t think Grace should call herself middle class as it downplays her wealth and background. I obviously don’t know your full story but living in Chelsea and owning multiple properties in London doesn’t sound like an average level of wealth or what the majority of people in UK have which is why I’d say it’s more towards upper class.
Because im not Upper class, im middle class, , and your definition of middle class refers primarily to the lower middle class, the middle class comprises of lower, professional/technical and upper middle class, and my parents live in Chelsea, that doesn't mean anything, what part of Chelsea, the size of their house and their income, determines alot, i live in another part of London, i bought my own flat, with my own income and i work for a living , Accountant, and i know the area Grez a, and her family lives, it very middle class, you want to see upper class, check out Knightsbridge

Last edited:

Upper class

Upper middle class

You’ve completely lost me. Brixton isn’t now, or ever been, a place where people assume upper class people buy or live so my whole point was I don’t know why you’ve lumped the area in your argument. It’s not the same level as Kensington or anywhere else mentioned. It’s a traditionally lower working class and ethnic minority area which is why your family was able to buy and why it’s become gentrified so easily…?

Yeah I should have read this first cause you’re so right lol. Growing up in a house that’s worth several mill in one of the richest boroughs of London indicates you’ve got your own class hang ups lol

Reactions: 10
You’ve completely lost me. Brixton isn’t now, or ever been, a place where people assume upper class people buy or live so my whole point was I don’t know why you’ve lumped the area in your argument. It’s not the same level as Kensington or anywhere else mentioned. It’s a traditionally lower working class and ethnic minority area which is why your family was able to buy and why it’s become gentrified so easily…?

Yeah I should have read this first cause you’re so right lol. Growing up in a house that’s worth several mill in one of the richest boroughs of London indicates you’ve got your own class hang ups lol
rich borough means nothing, doesn't mean massive house, and im very proud of my fathers achievement , and my achievements , so lets not pretend you know anything about that :rolleyes:

A 7 million inheritance doesn't mean middle class imo.
I'm decidedly middle class and my inheritance (which is coming in the form of a share of my parent's property so I won't even see it for another 30-40 years) is nowhere even close to 1 million, let alone 7.

Reactions: 13
What seems apparent is , not alot of people know the difference between Upper class aka the ruling class and middle class aka Upper , professional & lower middle class:unsure:, their are incredibly large section of Upper class society, Grace wouldn't get an invitation to , they would look down on her, her grandfather was nouveau riche, and Grace is an influencer

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Really glad you’ve had such a financially fortunate and secure upbringing sunshine babe
I think people are arguing that the definitions of class are wildly misleading. How can someone earning 30k and someone earning hundreds of thousands per year + generation wealth + property and additional assets be grouped in the same category???
especially when an 80k salary is top 5%

You sound like someone who doesn’t understand the true value of money. Fact you think a 7 mil inheritance shared between 4 siblings (taking away any inflation or successful investments) would just “vanish”. Wow
And at the very least, grace should be taglining herself as upper-middle class. Not the friendly and extremely misleading middle with her followers

Reactions: 26
rich borough means nothing, doesn't mean massive house, and im very proud of my fathers achievement , and my achievements , so lets not pretend you know anything about that :rolleyes:
What goes through your head while writing this tit? You’re on an anon gossip site trying to brag about your own wealth, you’re derailing the thread and it’s just cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
You sound like someone who doesn’t understand the true value of money. Fact you think a 7 mil inheritance shared between 4 siblings (taking away any inflation or successful investments) would just “vanish”. Wow
Im an Accountant , that destroys the first comment, and the 2nd comment, it does occur, lets get back to Grace Beverley ,

So Grace is in France, for her birthday?

Im an Accountant , that destroys the first comment, and the 2nd comment, it does occur, lets get back to Grace Beverley ,

So Grace is in France, for her birthday?
I wonder if travelling to France to see her rugby BF is motivating factor in her dating him ?

Attachments

Last edited:
I think this shows why Grace should be more transparent about her upbringing and how she’s ‘succeeded’ (money aside, she’s benefited from incredible connections and other opportunities). The wealth gap in the middle class bracket appears to be absolutely huge based on the conversations here and Grace knows that and deliberately uses it to say she’s ‘acknowledging’ her privilege without actually acknowledging it - it’s all vague and dependant on technicalities (see: yOu cAn’t CatcH mE ouT 🤪)

simply calling herself middle class and not elaborating leaves it totally open to interpretation based on who you’re talking to and that’s exactly why she does it, because she wants to be mistaken for your ‘average’ 20-something that considers themselves middle class because they earn 30k a year and their parents have paid off the mortgage on the family home.

I wonder if travelling to France to see her rugby BF is motivating factor in her dating him ?

hi I’m SO glad you asked this I’m very happy to clarify as I know it’s hard for literally anyone else in the entire world to understand the complexities and nuances of my incredibly important role as CEO xxx

did you know that having regular 🥖 in France keeps my motivation at an all time high so that I can write daily schedules, attend TALA meetings, choose colours and read bizniz articles?! wow I know 🤩
It’s so so important that I am on TOP OF MY GAME for our 5th sustainable launch of 2022 that we’ve been planning since before I was born 🥵! Without me, the entire company would crumble as I bring fresh industry insight such as what Shein are doing to these meetings! So really, this well earned weekly trip to France after a whole week of working midnight - midnight essentially offsets carbon emissions and reverses the environmental impact due to the increase in my own productivity and the ideas I generate 😊 this productivity directly impacts the most sustainable, groundbreaking business on Earth - TALA!!! - and will help me to reach my goal of being a ‘good billionaire’, so as you can see, it’s a no brainer!!

you can read more about this in my #1 sunday times bestselling book (here’s an Amazon aff link) but really what I mean is shut the duck up and let this hard working boss babe do what she wants xxx

I’ll also add this to my ‘bizniz nuggets’ highlight FREE OF CHARGE because I’m feeling nice 🤩🤩🤩🤩

(sorry for the double post, couldn’t edit my last one but couldn’t resist)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.