Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who puts their pre uni education on LinkedIn? Unless you're trying to fill it out
She used to have all this info on there though. She removed it when she went viral on Twitter for talking about being self made.

Reactions: 23
She used to have all this info on there though. She removed it when she went viral on Twitter for talking about being self made.
I swear ‘self made’ is the funniest thing she ever came out with lmfao

Reactions: 31
And “financially independent from 13”
I can’t believe she’s said this. What about the actual luxury 5million pound house she grew up in as well as the luxury family holidays multiple times a year , and god knows what else ?,?

I can’t believe she’s said this. What about the actual luxury 5million pound house she grew up in as well as the luxury family holidays multiple times a year , and god knows what else ?,?
Also she’s not financially independent from 13 unless she’s paying her own school fees lmao

Reactions: 37
After seeing these stats I’d actually say she needs to wind her neck in about getting to oxbridge when it took her 2 goes. Alllllllll the cards in your favour, couldn’t have been closer to the finish line and STILL needed a retry with a course change
Reminds me of that quote that says hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work although in Graces case, its not even talent just being rich..
In regards to the pre uni thing, Grace doesn't want to be transparent its all smoke and mirrors, with her businesses and her upbringing any normal person in her position would recognise that has an advantage and probably display it, also probably be proud to have that opportunity. Grace instead just wants to play it off to suit her agenda and narrative of rags to riches :rolleyes: also sorry I'm from Aus so I might be biased I don't really understand pre uni but it sounds like a big deal over here hahahaha

Reactions: 11
Reminds me of that quote that says hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work although in Graces case, its not even talent just being rich..
In regards to the pre uni thing, Grace doesn't want to be transparent its all smoke and mirrors, with her businesses and her upbringing any normal person in her position would recognise that has an advantage and probably display it, also probably be proud to have that opportunity. Grace instead just wants to play it off to suit her agenda and narrative of rags to riches :rolleyes: also sorry I'm from Aus so I might be biased I don't really understand pre uni but it sounds like a big deal over here hahahaha
Does anyone remember when she claimed she was a teetotaller and never drank on uni nights out 😂😂😂😂 now knowing grace, that was 100% bullshit OR she didn’t drink alcohol but did drugs - from knowing people who went to the local private schools this is very common!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also Patagonia is activewear. More so than Tala I think. They do running tights, yoga pants, sports bras. Only difference is Patagonia kit is activewear designed for being active outdoors rather than Tala bullshit activewear for brunch.
Rapha is cycling kit, but like...really decent stuff. It's expensive but lasts forever and they sponsor a lot of the bigger cycling teams. The only thing they have in common with Tala is price, but unlike Tala - they don't rip.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can't believe she gassed herself up that she was going on Sky News then they dropped her 10 mins later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why the absolute F was she to appear on Sky News in the first place. How is she landing these appearances? Baffled beyond words.

Does anyone remember when she claimed she was a teetotaller and never drank on uni nights out 😂😂😂😂 now knowing grace, that was 100% bullshit OR she didn’t drink alcohol but did drugs - from knowing people who went to the local private schools this is very common!
I remember that. A few people in this thread found out she was snorting most nights too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
idk about grace but from my experience, the teenagers that boast about their alcohol abstinence the most usually do illegal drugs instead lol

• Haha
idk about grace but from my experience, the teenagers that boast about their alcohol abstinence the most usually do illegal drugs instead lol
There was a pic of her sucking on a lolly at a university night where she looked out of it. She quickly detagged herself from it or deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Took a quick trip down gurugossip lane for this one
Is that a ket spoon/key necklace aswell? 🤣 not bothered if she has taken drugs but it's the fact she pushes a squeaky clean CEO of health and fitness image

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Today I have tasks to do. Lots of tasks. Blocks of tasks. Urgent tasks. Leftover tasks. Leftover tasks from yesterday’s leftover tasks. TASKS.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.