Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the absolute F was she to appear on Sky News in the first place. How is she landing these appearances? Baffled beyond words.
Oh this reminds me does anyone remember when she said she had her goal job lined up and sort of hinted that it was political? Did we ever find out what that was referring to?

Reactions: 16
Her depop looks like a shopping addiction, I’m baffled. She has sold over 1200 items on there - I’m struggling to wrap my head around the sheer volume of clothes she has accumulated. I'm sure some of it is old PR gifts but after scrolling through I think a lot of it she has bought herself, as there's brands there which don't typically send out PR packages. There's also a curious amount of fast fashion considering she claims she doesn't buy it or accept PR packages from them.

What’s worse is the majority of items have a note saying worn once/brand new with tags. Hard to believe the other month she was saying she needs a wardrobe refresh and asked for sustainable brands to buy from - I think she has enough clothes to last her a lifetime already.
Agree with everything you've said here.
And so many of these clothes say they're brand new/never been worn, and I've certainly never sen grace in them before. So either she's selling other people's clothes using her name or she's a fricking hypocrite

Reactions: 8
Oh this reminds me does anyone remember when she said she had her goal job lined up and sort of hinted that it was political? Did we ever find out what that was referring to?
They prob sacked her off, just like sky news did x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tab have written an article about Grace and the tala investment and it has 3 likes and no comments in the space of a day 😂 people really don’t care about tala do they

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The tab have written an article about Grace and the tala investment and it has 3 likes and no comments in the space of a day 😂 people really don’t care about tala do they
They also wrote a piece last year titled ‘influencers we all unfollowed during lockdown’ and included her on it calling her out for being totally unrelatable and annoying with the toxic productivity tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 39
can’t swear but would this be allowed:

Grace Beverley #19: way more privileged than she wants to admit, her daily schedules are a load of sh-

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Grace Beverley #19: collabs with sky won’t materialise, thinks she works harder than you when she finishes at 2

Reactions: 5
Omg on sky news the last question ‘business seems to be in your blood’ and mentioned her grandfather!! Awkward pause and smile and she replies ‘that’s true’ !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Omg on sky news the last question ‘business seems to be in your blood’ and mentioned her grandfather!! Awkward pause and smile and she replies ‘that’s true’ !!!!
Yes, i would have spun it , my grandfather's entrepreneurial blood runs deep, i hope to surpass his achievements, she should have owned it , with no shame ( shouldn't be hard for her to do :rolleyes: ) and said , unfortunately, i was a toddler , when he died, so i don't remember him and would have loved close family business experience to guide me, but i did all by myself 😂

Reactions: 10
Her face was a picture at that, I think the interviewer was expecting her to elaborate also 🤣

She also said whenever they work with a new factory they introduce them with a big post on social media, don't seem to recall seeing Shanghai and Vietnam on TALA's insta?

Reactions: 26
Her face was a picture at that, I think the interviewer was expecting her to elaborate also 🤣

She also said whenever they work with a new factory they introduce them with a big post on social media, don't seem to recall seeing Shanghai and Vietnam on TALA's insta?
Well they did technically introduce Shanghai… They just tried to fob everyone off by pretending it was in Hong Kong until actual Chinese people were like… “But that it says Shanghai in Mandarin on the machines”. I don’t know whether they were deliberately hiding they were producing in China, or whether they were told it was in Hong Kong but in reality didn’t have a clue about their actual supply chain. Either way, embarrassing.

Can’t believe someone actually asked her about her grandfather, finally someone’s done a modicum of basic research.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the vid and her face when the interviewer mentions her grandfather was soooo funny

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.