Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A holiday was “unthinkable a month ago”. Here’s a pic of her on holiday 1.5 months ago. We just don’t understand how hard her life is guys 🥺 imagine only going abroad once every 6 weeks, poor grez
finally a bikini that actually kind of fits, she deffo is the girl buying a size XS bikini top when she’s more like a medium

Reactions: 6
Today in the hard life of a Boss Babe CEO:

1. Book ANOTHER holiday. It must be soooo exhausting finding such good deals for your 16th holiday this year.
2. Approve some things. Without her, the company would just fall apart. The easy work has been done by the rest of the team, now it’s time for the hard part: approvals.
3. Develop a to do list. Obviously this is much more difficult than just writing down what needs to be done. This is DEVELOPING a to do list. A master to do list at that.

How does she do it??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Today in the hard life of a Boss Babe CEO:

1. Book ANOTHER holiday. It must be soooo exhausting finding such good deals for your 16th holiday this year.
2. Approve some things. Without her, the company would just fall apart. The easy work has been done by the rest of the team, now it’s time for the hard part: approvals.
3. Develop a to do list. Obviously this is much more difficult than just writing down what needs to be done. This is DEVELOPING a to do list. A master to do list at that.

How does she do it??
Literally can't stand her at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s one thing to take a heap of holidays. It’s another thing to build an online persona about work life balance and suggest that your lifestyle is the norm. It’s actually disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
God, how atrociou

God, how atrocious does she look in these. In the first pic, she looks like a startled Animal Crossing character with those brows.
I really cannot get over how cheap she makes what are clearly expensive clothes look

Reactions: 18
I think someone who has time to write a quote of the day in their diary isn’t rushed off their feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s a crime the way she portrays herself as this sustainable person. She buys designer goods, buying second hand does not mean a damn thing. She’s jetting off to France every weekend to see her fella, has had numerous other holidays too. Poor dog is an Instagram prop just like her car was

Reactions: 36
Wtf is that latest vlog, could not get through it, if anyone manages can you let me know if she says anything remotely interesting past the 6 minutes I managed to get through.

For someone who's so busy at work she seems to do a lot of talking and hanging around

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She literally has no idea what she's doing. Did she really say 'I decide to look through the documents and stuff before my meeting' ... well done Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God, how atrociou

God, how atrocious does she look in these. In the first pic, she looks like a startled Animal Crossing character with those brows.
I read that as 'atrocious' in a French accent lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone stomached the new YouTube
can summarise:
- talk about some health issue (sounded not fun but didn’t listen)
- here’s my busy girl boss schedule
- here’s a ready meal for lunch cos I’m a ✨sustainable queen✨
- here’s me on some calls being a girl boss but also relatable cos I eat my lunch on camera xxx
- some stuff about her dog

really riveting stuff😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
can summarise:
- talk about some health issue (sounded not fun but didn’t listen)
- here’s my busy girl boss schedule
- here’s a ready meal for lunch cos I’m a ✨sustainable queen✨
- here’s me on some calls being a girl boss but also relatable cos I eat my lunch on camera xxx
- some stuff about her dog

really riveting stuff😍
imagine coming back to youtube after a huge hiatus just to post this rubbish :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Whyyyy he so dramatic about being ill and having weird symptoms and going to hospital if she's not actually going to tell us what was wrong???? If it's that personal just don't tell the story for sympathy in the first place. Probably means it was nothing at all but she doesn't want to downplay it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.