Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story lmao ā€œhow cool is this!ā€ What? That youā€™re refunding when people return items?? Even asos and plt let you send back multiple orders in one parcel itā€™s not exactly a sustainability breakthrough. Theyā€™re celebrating doing the absolute bare minimum

Reactions: 37
That story lmao ā€œhow cool is this!ā€ What? That youā€™re refunding when people return items?? Even asos and plt let you send back multiple orders in one parcel itā€™s not exactly a sustainability breakthrough. Theyā€™re celebrating doing the absolute bare minimum
This is grace all over though isnā€™t it. The holidays, designer goods, flashy cars for any minor inconvenience. Like do you remember the floods of cars and flowers she got for passing her driving test in her mid 20s šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah I dont get it, these are basically just shipping confirmation messages? Did someone, anyone, learn anything from this "insight"? Also love how she blanked out the number of returns but not the number of items shipped. Probably cuz the proportion wasnt looking so good lol

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sure itā€™s been discussed before but, coming from an accounting & finance analyst, her companies actually donā€™t look like theyā€™re in a great position according to their financial statements lol (the most recent ones I can find are from 2020 so I understand the reality may be very different atm).

If we take a look at her Instagram followers, theyā€™ve been steadily declining for a while hence why she did they giveaway to try and boost her numbers back up. Her YouTube only has a large following currently because she reactivated her old account. If she started from scratch thereā€™s no doubt in the world that she would have a fraction of the followers she has now.

Also Iā€™m sure Grace would rather admit her privilege before she announces to the world her glorified merch is tanking šŸ˜‚
You couldnā€™t make this tit up

View attachment 811706
she should just write "comped winter sun recommendations please, I have only had 120732397 holidays since lockdown"

Reactions: 22
Said before but I'll say it again it is so stupid that Grace got a dog when all she really wants to do is go on holidays, it's not fair on the pup to constantly be leaving him so much ( not saying never fyi) but she could go on a trip where she enjoyed his company and took him with her.. thing is she just doesn't seem to care. šŸ˜°

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Yes lmaoo, hope she rightfully got called out in her DMs
not that she was ever really ā€œin touchā€ with the general public, but it is absolutely shocking to see how out of touch she is lmfao

does she have no idea that the normal person has not had a holiday in months/years? itā€™s really gross for her to parade like this and pretend sheā€™s not vacationing every other week

• Sick
Reactions: 37
not that she was ever really ā€œin touchā€ with the general public, but it is absolutely shocking to see how out of touch she is lmfao

does she have no idea that the normal person has not had a holiday in months/years? itā€™s really gross for her to parade like this and pretend sheā€™s not vacationing every other week
The fact she even put this story up just shows how used she is to being around such insanely rich and privileged people that she genuinely has no clue how normal people (aka 99,9% of her followers/customers) actually think, live and experience life.
I really donā€™t get how people are still bleating about how relatable she is and licking her arse in the comments tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
On the beg for a free iPhone today, for crying out loud who the duck asks the Instagram void for feedback/reviews on the new iPhone ??? Convenient timing after molly mae just got gifted the iPhone 13 by casetify isnā€™t it!! Just go into carphone warehouse or open YouTube like the rest of us plebs if you genuinely want to know what itā€™s like

• Sick
Reactions: 57
On the beg for a free iPhone today, for crying out loud who the duck asks the Instagram void for feedback/reviews on the new iPhone ??? Convenient timing after molly mae just got gifted the iPhone 13 by casetify isnā€™t it!! Just go into carphone warehouse or open YouTube like the rest of us plebs if you genuinely want to know what itā€™s like
I thought the sameeeee thing. Also didnā€™t get what the screenshot about losing her phone 3 times? Donā€™t get what she was trying to say there. Except maybe making an excuse to get a new phone????

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m baffled by this tbh first of all what is she on about a 10? She literally has the 11 with 3 cameras in all of the selfies she takes. She may have an old iphone 10 which she still uses but it literally sounds like sheā€™s trying to make out like thatā€™s her main phone?
Also trying to blame losing 3 phones in a year and a half on living in london is actually a joke. She must have zero wits about her while sheā€™s out if she is repeatedly getting robbed like that (although I suspect sheā€™s probably just lost the phones bc money is no issue for her and she knows she can instantly replace them).

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Also trying to blame losing 3 phones in a year and a half on living in london is actually a joke. She must have zero wits about her while sheā€™s out if she is repeatedly getting robbed like that (although I suspect sheā€™s probably just lost the phones bc money is no issue for her and she knows she can instantly replace them).
Yeah Iā€™ve lived in London for a total of 6+ years and never once has this happened to meā€¦ I know it does happen, but not to this extent.

Reactions: 19
Yeah Iā€™ve lived in London for a total of 6+ years and never once has this happened to meā€¦ I know it does happen, but not to this extent.
especially as it is nit like she is hanging roundin dangerous areas, she's always in taxis. i imagine she just drunkenly loses them tbh. if she ends up being gifted a phone i will be livid

Reactions: 30
I didn't really understand her stories, she's had the same phone for ages apparently but also apparently lost 3 phones in a year and a half...? so which is it? am I missing something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I didn't really understand her stories, she's had the same phone for ages apparently but also apparently lost 3 phones in a year and a half...? so which is it? am I missing something?
Iā€™m sure sheā€™s mentioned having a work phone (both being iPhones) - sheā€™s using both in this one post. Sheā€™s chatting tit as per
1745EF6F-2F00-4D33-AF34-BFFD450082C9.jpeg
279D6EC8-88BF-4C80-86FD-FBD7607D1DC0.jpeg

Also, here she is with another black one last year:

11AD41A8-D01F-447A-B7F3-2DC1E097F8D5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.