Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those shoes are so ugly šŸ˜³ it looks like her lower calves are wearing tiny backpacks. Why would you want your legs to look like year 7s on the first day of school?

I feel like sheā€™s had so much effortless access to expensive designer gear that sheā€™s lost the ability to discern between what looks good and what doesnā€™t. She doesnā€™t appreciate a good purchase anymore
Omg youā€™re so right. Reminds me of Molly-Mae in that respect; doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s nice / flattering - ItS pRaDa šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 16
those boots are giving me recently charged financial criminal with dual ankle monitors

• Haha
Reactions: 29
those boots are giving me recently charged financial criminal with dual ankle monitors
lol I was LITERALLY about to post the same thing šŸ˜‚

Also likeā€¦ Tala puffa jacketsā€¦ Perfect to wear over your ill-fitting pyjama shirt/hosta short high fashion comboā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shreddy has made its way to Superdrug. Tempted to try it to see if it's any different to the other vegan supplements on the market.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ah yesā€¦ my new floor length marshmallow man style tala puffer, brilliant for working out in my at home air conditioned gym #bossbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure I just saw Grez on the tube, sans mask of course

She looks VERY different irl

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I like how she has to specify she bought tickets to the vintage sale rather than got them for free lol

Reactions: 8
for someone that supposedly earned a scholarship to a music school & then went on to study music (and specifically played piano) at oxford university, that story wasā€¦ underwhelming

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
for someone that supposedly earned a scholarship to a music school & then went on to study music (and specifically played piano) at oxford university, that story wasā€¦ underwhelming
I thought that too, how the hell did she get a music scholarship?! ( I assume connections )

Reactions: 6
I thought that too, how the hell did she get a music scholarship?! ( I assume connections )
she *definitely* got a scholarship it *definitely* wasnā€™t a shot in the dark to make her more relatable and look less like her parents spent a couple million on her education

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its a choral scholarship so just based on singing. And her college (I was there) requires all music students to have choral scholarships so they are.... Generous at best, unconditional at worst

No makeup so... Not at all snatched as per Instagram stories. Puffy, acne, the usual skin concerns we all deal with. I actually wasnt sure it was her until I matched the nails on her Instagram stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think Grace stopped doing music performance (classical soprano) relatively early into her time at Oxford - she picked the course because she liked studying psychology and sociology of music. She has never played piano in the sense of having done years of lessons etc, but there is a compulsory 'keyboard skills' module in the first year of the course at Oxford afaik. I remember her talking about it in vlogs, she mentioned never having played piano before. It's the reason why most 1st year music students at Oxford are assigned a halls room with a piano.

Reactions: 8
She probably got the (measly) scholarship at Ox because of the experience she got from being Deanā€™s chorister at Salisbury Cathedral rather than her performance skills alone.

Weā€™ve spoken about this before, but only pupils from the private school attached to the cathedral could be choristers for it. Itā€™s a generous programme that offers participants the chance to perform live on radio together and travel for international and national tours, etc. etc.. At the Ox scholarship audition, they ask about your general background in music. Grace wouldā€™ve had a lot to say.

Then they ask applicants to ā€œperform a traditional song (folk song), and to demonstrate musical aptitude through a few vocal exercises, ear tests and sight-singingā€, which Grace would have done constantly as a chorister.

She would have ticked the boxes very well, but it doesnā€™t necessarily mean sheā€™s the best performer. To be fair, maybe she was really good at one point and just let it go.

/Of course she has to show the Steinway as well. lol

Reactions: 14
4FD52881-5B0A-4B2D-BF99-F684C705C372.jpeg
4FD52881-5B0A-4B2D-BF99-F684C705C372.jpeg
11224847-2DF8-420C-A87E-9B9D60D46D4C.jpeg

Amazing how their lack of comments led to them changing it from 1000 comments to 500 and still canā€™t reach that.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
totally irrelevant question to anything else related to tala or grace bev, is it out of pocket to make multiple insta accounts with names correlating to lines a brand may want to release in the future so they then canā€™t use those names? again totally irrelevant toooootally out of the blue not related at allā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
totally irrelevant question to anything else related to tala or grace bev, is it out of pocket to make multiple insta accounts with names correlating to lines a brand may want to release in the future so they then canā€™t use those names? again totally irrelevant toooootally out of the blue not related at allā€¦.
Explains her constant big deal of Tom wearing tala šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I think she's off to Dubai for a fitness expo. Get ready for another *actual* business trip where she does one Q&A session and spends the rest of the time on the beach, while simultaneously posting stories about how she has no work life balance.

It has a me a bit nostalgic for the drama of last year. Her posting a sanctimonious Instagram story that she's going to Dubai for a very safe work trip, only to get caught at an illegal party the very next day was possibly one of my favourite influencer duck ups ever. It's a crime she got away with it šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.