Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyy he so dramatic about being ill and having weird symptoms and going to hospital if she's not actually going to tell us what was wrong???? If it's that personal just don't tell the story for sympathy in the first place. Probably means it was nothing at all but she doesn't want to downplay it.
Bet it was nothing, especially if she was back to working out and normal life a couple days after. Prob had a panic attack or something like that.

Reactions: 1
i hate that she thinks we believe she genuinely gets public transport regularly, and even if she does, why the duck does she need to flog it to death in her vlogs like that's some kind of achievement??????????

Reactions: 17
also, if you are really ill, are you updated on social media?!

Reactions: 4
Challenge anyone to find me a more boring influencer. Trust me you’ll struggle… just ads and boring ‘entrepreneur’ tit

Reactions: 11
How can she cry about being ill and having stomach problems and then the same day post an IG story of a dog licking her all over her mouth? Like ffs are you thick or..?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How can she cry about being ill and having stomach problems and then the same day post an IG story of a dog licking her all over her mouth? Like ffs are you thick or..?
it’s the way she told it to stop licking then kept putting her face on it’s mouth for me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whyyyy he so dramatic about being ill and having weird symptoms and going to hospital if she's not actually going to tell us what was wrong???? If it's that personal just don't tell the story for sympathy in the first place. Probably means it was nothing at all but she doesn't want to downplay it.
Don’t think she realises that 111 will tell you to go to the hospital/send an ambulance over the smallest thing, mainly to cover themselves. For example, a mouse bit me once and they said they were going to send paramedics or an ambulance lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Don’t think she realises that 111 will tell you to go to the hospital/send an ambulance over the smallest thing, mainly to cover themselves. For example, a mouse bit me once and they said they were going to send paramedics or an ambulance lol
A mouse biting you is far more interesting than Grace's vlog please make a 20 min youtube video on it.

Saying that we all know this site gets read so next vlog she will have stolen that story to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because of attention. She keeps crying how she hates social media but she would be absolutely lost without it. Her entire personality is her insta stories. Her whole day is posted on there

Reactions: 23
Because of attention. She keeps crying how she hates social media but she would be absolutely lost without it. Her entire personality is her insta stories. Her whole day is posted on there
one of my pet hates is influencers complaining about social media, if you hate it so much get off it and get a real job

Reactions: 29
Today in the hard life of a Boss Babe CEO:

1. Book ANOTHER holiday. It must be soooo exhausting finding such good deals for your 16th holiday this year.
2. Approve some things. Without her, the company would just fall apart. The easy work has been done by the rest of the team, now it’s time for the hard part: approvals.
3. Develop a to do list. Obviously this is much more difficult than just writing down what needs to be done. This is DEVELOPING a to do list. A master to do list at that.

How does she do it??
The link she put a swipe up for has 'mention-me' at the end of it. Do we reckon she gets a commission if people now book a holiday through that link? If so, then how bleeping disingenuous of her

Reactions: 13
The link she put a swipe up for has 'mention-me' at the end of it. Do we reckon she gets a commission if people now book a holiday through that link? If so, then how bleeping disingenuous of her
It's a referral link so she will get something when people visit the site or sign up using her link. To be honest I assume everything an 'Influencer' shares is a paid promotion. I really don't trust anything I see promoted or recommended on social media anymore.

It's so obvious. They've never mentioned a product or service before then they post one story/post excessively gushing about how amazing it is and how they use it all the time, then never mention it again. I assume the people who fall for it are young, that's the only reason I can think or for being so naive and easily influenced.

And Grace is the worst because she literally only ever gives her followers something (a post, video, etc) when she profits from it. She can't even be arsed to pretend like she gives a tit about the people who fund her lifestyle. She really is the worst. I don't know how she manages to be so infuriating, yet at the same time so incredibly boring.

Reactions: 22
1) what are these shoes, looks like she’s on tag. These also seem like a very fast fashion style trend that will be in and out come December. So another good sustainable over consumption from grez
2) cba with tala releasing puffer coats. The company is all over the place

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
1) what are these shoes, looks like she’s on tag. These also seem like a very fast fashion style trend that will be in and out come December. So another good sustainable over consumption from grez
2) cba with tala releasing puffer coats. The company is all over the place
She looks like a primary school playground supervisor when they have to stand outside in the winter 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Those shoes are so ugly 😳 it looks like her lower calves are wearing tiny backpacks. Why would you want your legs to look like year 7s on the first day of school?

I feel like she’s had so much effortless access to expensive designer gear that she’s lost the ability to discern between what looks good and what doesn’t. She doesn’t appreciate a good purchase anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.