Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a serious note it’s disgusting that she’s abandoned her dog again for this guy. You’re meant to fit your life around a dog, not fit the dog around you. This just proves she’s a selfish person only ever thinking of herself. Horrible person, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends

• Heart
Reactions: 46
On a serious note it’s disgusting that she’s abandoned her dog again for this guy. You’re meant to fit your life around a dog, not fit the dog around you. This just proves she’s a selfish person only ever thinking of herself. Horrible person, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends
It's so sad because ziggy seems like such a sweet boy! (Yes, all dogs, even Grace's, go to heaven imo) I'm currently dog sitting for some family friends who are taking their first holiday in years, and their girl is absolutely bereft. She has hardly left her bed all week apart from for food and walks. I sincerely hope ziggy never got the chance to fully bond with her, or that he sees her flatmates as his real owners because if not he will be spending so much of his life heartbroken. Watching her fussing over this new designer puppy all over her stories has me raging :/

Reactions: 29
I'm all for this and being environmentally friendly but it's only sustainable if the clothes last!

My leggings (bought them before I wised up) have a hole in the crotch. I haven't been able to wear them to the gym yet so not as if I've been putting lots of stress on the crotch area. If I have to buy 4 pairs of these leggings then I'm not actually using as little water as you say I am and it bothers me how much she's flexing on insta about them.

Is she just not wearing the same pair enough to see the same issues as us or does she simply not care?????

Screenshot_20210910-155148_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 22
I'm all for this and being environmentally friendly but it's only sustainable if the clothes last!

My leggings (bought them before I wised up) have a hole in the crotch. I haven't been able to wear them to the gym yet so not as if I've been putting lots of stress on the crotch area. If I have to buy 4 pairs of these leggings then I'm not actually using as little water as you say I am and it bothers me how much she's flexing on insta about them.

Is she just not wearing the same pair enough to see the same issues as us or does she simply not care?????

View attachment 756016
clothes falling apart after a few wears is the opposite of sustainable and tala is the definition of greenwashing. grace just uses the stats to pat herself on the back while she jets away to france to eat expensive sushi and ride around in cars while her tesla and her dog sit at home in london

Reactions: 49

yeah and she calculates based on the fact that people would have bought other, "unsustainable" leggings anyway. considering that Tala has a lot of releases and uses scarcity marketing to make customers buy more regularly and most likely more than they need, I don't think the calculation is accurate.

to answer your question, I don't think she wants to see these issues.

Reactions: 22
I really wish someone like Venetia la manna would call her out for this

Reactions: 17
yeah and she calculates based on the fact that people would have bought other, "unsustainable" leggings anyway. considering that Tala has a lot of releases and uses scarcity marketing to make customers buy more regularly and most likely more than they need, I don't think the calculation is accurate.

to answer your question, I don't think she wants to see these issues.
It's the same concept as people thinking they saved money because they bought something on sale, when they didn't need the thing in the first place and would have actually have more money in the end if they didn't buy it at all lol.

Reactions: 30

View attachment 756016
CC7E6FC2-C0D1-4587-B605-8A389B978CD5.jpeg

I’m glad someone said it lol ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
How can she possibly still be complaining about needing a weekend she is literally on holiday again ??? this girl is insufferable
also... what kind of CEO takes the entire weekend off when they are building a business? people who really own businesses don't just take the weekend off like normal office employees do

Reactions: 27
don’t know if this has been mentioned before but there’s a tiktoker named thethriftythinker that’s made a tiktok about tala partnering with asos etc, got 13k views and a whole load of comments agreeing… eek for grace being an influencer anymore 😬😬😬

Reactions: 21
I wonder what people who actually know her and work with her think when they see the tit that she posts.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what people who actually know her and work with her think when they see the tit that she posts.
I would have to imagine they have either NDA's or else STRICT instructions to keep her 1000% happy. Whatever she says goes. Grace's audience is the cash cow for these 'larger brand making companies' so Grace believing she's CEO/actually working/pitching in etc keeps the whole thing flowing. A fairly sizeable part of the audience is buying because they believe Grace (who has horribly mislead them) is in charge and has built the brands from the ground up. So it makes sense to keep her happy and support all her posts. I'm sure privately they are all thinking the same as everybody else.

Reactions: 20
I thought Grace was NOT a fitness influencer anymore, she's confusing her message by talking about a Shreddy challenge she's "apparently" taking part in

Reactions: 14
Looks like micromanager detail-oriented Grace hasn’t noticed the double space on this automatic message!!!

Btw I realise this is a petty thing to point out, I’m just referring to the time when Grace said she was very picky with the way things are typed out on the socials (only lower case, only certain emojis approved etc), and said she was super detail oriented 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like micromanager detail-oriented Grace hasn’t noticed the double space on this automatic message!!!

Btw I realise this is a petty thing to point out, I’m just referring to the time when Grace said she was very picky with the way things are typed out on the socials (only lower case, only certain emojis approved etc), and said she was super detail oriented 😂
the spacing on the postcode / order number is off too. Either put a space there or don’t

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.