Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tyu183

Longtime listener, first time caller.

Hi guys, I was gonna suggest this once we've reached the end of the thread but I've since realised that I'll probably far be too busy to go on here by the time we reach that point.

Anyways, I think that the next thread title should incorporate Girlboss Goebbels and some reference to the Galiban -Grez's roving band of glunatic ultra defensive simps and/or Grifttastic™️.

*Especially with the ™️ at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mystery07

M&S have a really good range at the moment, short and long, some with down padding and lots under £100. Really happy with mine so far!

Reactions: 3

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Bit embarrassing that all her friends are joking about engagement (as tho they are 14) and he’s not posted a single hint of her on his insta despite being on holiday with her. Not even the classic female hand on the insta story.
I’m sure this has been asked previously but I’ve just come to this thread after seeing her post! Do we know who her boyfriend is?

thisisntreal

Dropping in to say the final prize for the Shreddy competition thing shows how out of touch they are with the world, as the help to buy ISA scheme no longer exists.
You might have one already I guess but if you do, you can’t even put that much into it in one go - you’re only allowed to put in £200 a month. Same for the lifetime ISA - you can only put in £4k a year, and seeing as we’re in September people likely will have already put some in over the course of the year. It’s a nice idea but they’ve not really thought it through.

LimeGoss

Tattle Gossip Site
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/