Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
for someone that supposedly earned a scholarship to a music school & then went on to study music (and specifically played piano) at oxford university, that story was… underwhelming
I thought that too, how the hell did she get a music scholarship?! ( I assume connections )

Reactions: 6

babya123

A holiday was “unthinkable a month ago”. Here’s a pic of her on holiday 1.5 months ago. We just don’t understand how hard her life is guys 🥺 imagine only going abroad once every 6 weeks, poor grez
finally a bikini that actually kind of fits, she deffo is the girl buying a size XS bikini top when she’s more like a medium

DietGossip

VIP Member
Shreddy has made its way to Superdrug. Tempted to try it to see if it's any different to the other vegan supplements on the market.

• Wow
in what universe is tala doing well? she’s back on youtube because her business is not doing well and she needs to capitalize on her young, vulnerable and obsessive fan base

she deleted her YouTube to try and be a “business woman” but that shit failed lmao
And what business sources or account are you quoting?, i go by what i can see , read and hear
My sources - Companies House, ex & current employees etc, number of YouTube and Instagram followers..

I'm very objective , when it comes to business, social media chat or personal opinion doesn't influence me,
I work in a career, that demands that, i deal with figures and facts.

yes Grez is a middle class youtuber./ shady influencer, whose foundation of her success has been heavily propped up by her rich background, like Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Conna Walker etc.
All these business woman capitalize on young, vulnerable and obsessive fan base.
The difference is their PR is slicker than Grez , and some of their products are a better quality.

But, please :) present hard evidence that her business is not doing well, not your personal opinion,
evidence, show something from Companies house, corporate emails, docs , accountants, or a personal admittance from her or her managing director etc :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Kiwi657

If it's not too off topic can we have some recs for actually good winter coats? Like very warm, waterproof, not made by a green washing scammer?
I've always had good luck at tkmaxx for high quality coats at good prices. There is a pretty large range in terms of quality so you have to know what to look for before you go in. There's YouTube videos about how to check seam quality/the best materials to look for on the labels for coats which were v useful to me. I have a puffer and a longline wool coat from there, both less than £60, and have been going strong for 4 winters (I live in Northumberland so v cold) apart from one broken pocket zip.

Noahfence

Has anyone actually tried the skinluxe collection? surely anything’s gotta be better than the zinnias but I’m legit intrigued from a more trustworthy source than grace if they’re half decent 😂 (green washing aside)

emm

VIP Member
Yeah my family has a similar size dog and it goes out 3x a day for reasonably long walks. Once a day is not enough and I feel like it’s really sad that she sees taking it out once a day as some sort of difficult commitment she’s trying to stick to and improve on. If it’s your dog it shouldn’t be a chore to take it out, it should be a priority and you should enjoy spending time with it. Otherwise don’t fucking get a dog if you can’t be arsed.
exactly, I realy hope her housemates are taking him out more

Mamacita

VIP Member
I wasn’t stating facts. I made an assumption and literally shared my experience with my Apple Watch vs my boyfriends. That’s all ✌🏼

Because we’ve compared results. Cardio though, not lifting, I forgot to edit that.
How did you compared results though

• Haha
Reactions: 5

emm

VIP Member
I mean, as people have said, for a business that turns over 10s of millions of pounds, the fact that they can't do a 'launch' right is absolutely mind boggling. At the start of this 'business' it would make sense as maybe they wouldn't have all the data and the figures to accurately predict what would go on, how the site would react, how the servers/website would handle it, but after so long, with so much data, so many launches, you would know exactly what you would need to do. What you would need to do to keep the site online, paying the website/servers to handle more visits at a particular time etc. It's either the most inept and unaccountable team in the world or else they enjoy these issues as it create the 'so popular, we crashed the internet/oh.. you waited 2 minutes.. all gone!' mindset. Great for sustainability. Whats more crazy is that there are still people who support the brand despite all the issues and problems.
especially as it is (by no means) the first one, I don't get how her business advisors or whatever are not improving anything

emm

VIP Member
I’ve found this with a couple of people in the past, I have unfollowed only to find I a, somehow following them again

• Wow

Mamacita

VIP Member
I would like to go back to the thread from when she deleted YouTube as it might have receipts, does anyone remember when she deleted it?

emm

VIP Member
She’ll say she follows the same annual leave policy, loads of the time she’s on holiday she says she’s “working”. Like every time she’s been to see the french boy/ Dubai bla bla, she just does work from “home” and gets a laptop out
exactly, quick snap of her laptop by the pool (great place to work of course) then just a holiday. I would assume for any clothing brand the lead up to xmas (let alone black friday) is not a time to take off if you are really working

emm

VIP Member
Looks like micromanager detail-oriented Grace hasn’t noticed the double space on this automatic message!!!

Btw I realise this is a petty thing to point out, I’m just referring to the time when Grace said she was very picky with the way things are typed out on the socials (only lower case, only certain emojis approved etc), and said she was super detail oriented 😂
i'm sure they love dealing with queries made by the boss babe herself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Nelliephant

I can confirm, I am self-employed and dread the bureaucracy involved with monthly salary, so I just take out dividends from the firm's profits every couple of months. Haven't checked for the UK, but it's more or less the same dynamic everywhere. Anyone who is sole owner/administrator knows she's bullshitting big time. With all her IG followers, I'm not sure her influencing is enough to sustain her whole lifestyle? IMHO she should damn well expect to be exposed by people who know what it takes to have a business.
Can confirm that it's the same in the UK. To the point the government are trying to stop it for tax avoidance purposes. There's new rules coming in to stop contractors doing this, traditionally self employed people still can though.

(If anyone's interested it's IR35, basically if you do work for a client where you would be an employee of you were providing that work directly then you have to pay income tax and NI. It stops contractors setting up independent companies and paying themselves out of the profit for any contacting work they do)