Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Those white trousers are so tight on her and pulled up I can see the actual outline of her cooch

#JustGirlBossThings

Reactions: 5

Pixienuts1975

Grace is just a dodgy influencer \ business woman, small fry compared to Elizabeth Holmes,
who has very little supporters, whilst Grez still has her minions :ROFLMAO:
Yeah sure but it’s all relative. They remind me of each other albeit on different levels.

ETA: like ya say in your post. Thankfully grace has only managed to scam a small amount of people and hasn’t interfered with medical health (well; only her own lol)

While we are on the topic of warm jackets, it will be my first winter in the UK and I need something way under £100 and I'm short so I can't drown in it 😭 any recommendations? Or even secondhand options (other than depop)

it makes no sense for her to be CEO but then also have a managing director? it seems like she wants to have the CEO title just for her ego lol why would you need both
TBH, lots of company have the 2 people CEO and Managing director or CEO and COO combo,
usually, the managing director is freed up to concentrate on strategic and blue sky thinking,
whilst the Managing director or COO , deals with everyday operational ,this is done when the CEO & Founder is young and inexperienced,
but they need a pair of seasoned hands to steer the ship, think, Mark Zuckerberg , Facebook CEO, and Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO.

Morgan Fowles, Managing Director Tala , has 14 years experience in Retail, former Chief Operating Officer ,SPOKE, Director, Merchandise,Thomas Pink & Director of Merchandising, Planning & Analysis , Phillips-Van Heusen etc :unsure:

If i were to guess, based on Grace's admiration of Conna Walker , she is planning on evolving into more retail apparel, and physical stores. i can see her daddy's consultant fingerprints all over Morgan Fowles appointment.😁, unlike Conna Walker, whom was the "Founder" , of Celebboutique, which evolved into the obviously ,family financed House of CB, which, she is not the CEO.
Grez, still has a lot more power, she can do way less work, because she has Morgan at the helm, whilst , Grace is the public face, to her bootlicking minions:ROFLMAO:

The shit people write about her on twitter since she left the app is honestly fucking hilarious
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The shit people write about her on twitter since she left the app is honestly fucking hilarious
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

utterly mean to Cressida Dick, it occurred to me , that Cressida Dick, was once called PC Dick, Sergeant Dick :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah she used to talk about it a lot in her uni vlogs - specifically remember her saying she is hypoglycaemic.

...As to whether that's true or not, I think there's enough precedent for us to be skeptical. Didn't she claim she was doing intermittent fasting only recently? Fasting for a hypoglycaemic person is dangerous - happy to be corrected but I was under the impression you're meant to the opposite, eating consistently (including small snacks in between meals) to keep blood sugar levels constant. Skipping breakfast and eating ginormous bowls of pasta for dinner doesn't exactly seem like the diet of someone with a blood sugar problem.
She said on Instagram recently that she usually ‘doesn’t eat breakfast’ because of her ‘weird blood sugar’ whatever that means lol

anom1289

I’d love to know who wrote this and if they were told to leave our that Verity has been grace’s manager since she joined Gleam
I believe it’s a different Verity as I recognise the name from her being made in Chelsea. The only way I’m sure they’re different people is because this verity is blonde and graces verity isn’t 😂

Reactions: 4

Poppymiax

What a weird thing to say. We shouldn't be discussing something so personal. There are so many things about her ethics, business practices and general behaviour which we can criticise.

There is no need to get so weirdly personal 🙄
Oooook no bother, I just know someone who’s been with her haha

Aemee00

VIP Member
Has anyone ever actually had these problems?? Who buys a new winter coat every year? My £40 topshop coat has lasted me about 7 years at this point as is still going strong, might be fast fashion but it lasts longer than a pair of tala leggings 🥴 also never had a coat that “looked like a winter coat but doesn’t keep you warm” lmao these are non-issues
Same I've got a Primark winter coat that I've been wearing every year for the past 5 or 6 years!

bizness girl boss(sunshine)babe beverley strikes again, have a day off and go walk your dog grace
I'm allergic to fur, that means no pets... and i'm 5ft 8.. not a blonde.. and not a midget, certainly not an oxford graduate, just a graduate from a good uni 😁

Last edited:
  • Sick