Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
There’s Shreddy resistance bands and powders on sale on Beauty Bay. Not sure if this a bee thing or not but it just popped up as an ad for me.

Reactions: 1

Jkay

Chatty Member
if you’re a chartered accountant and are this devoted to the cause, please lay out for us how her companies are doing well.
Well Tala generated over £5m in under a year. Maybe the growth hasnt been there in the second year but from the facts we know it doesn't sound that bad to me yet

I cant find them now but I could have sworn Grace/Tala commented that pre orders wouldn't work for them after the jumper fiasco, but this new launch is pre ordered?
I think they meant the basket save option, because that caused loads of glitches!

I’m sure it’s been discussed before but, coming from an accounting & finance analyst, her companies actually don’t look like they’re in a great position according to their financial statements lol (the most recent ones I can find are from 2020 so I understand the reality may be very different atm).

If we take a look at her Instagram followers, they’ve been steadily declining for a while hence why she did they giveaway to try and boost her numbers back up. Her YouTube only has a large following currently because she reactivated her old account. If she started from scratch there’s no doubt in the world that she would have a fraction of the followers she has now.

Also I’m sure Grace would rather admit her privilege before she announces to the world her glorified merch is tanking 😂
I'm a Chartered Accountant (ACCA ):cool:

okay flora xx
very mature :rolleyes:, ramble on 😏

Last edited:

Mamacita

VIP Member
Whyyyy he so dramatic about being ill and having weird symptoms and going to hospital if she's not actually going to tell us what was wrong???? If it's that personal just don't tell the story for sympathy in the first place. Probably means it was nothing at all but she doesn't want to downplay it.
Bet it was nothing, especially if she was back to working out and normal life a couple days after. Prob had a panic attack or something like that.

Again... Grace REFUSES to acknowledge the extent to which these companies are involved in her businesses. It's a shame, as she could be providing real knowledge and insight for people to learn from and understand, instead she gaslights, puts up smoke and mirrors and talks in riddles so people don't know what is going on.

So from her points, the two things that she has as a 'safety net' for her entrepreneurship is the fact she 'founded and owns 100%' of the businesses. This is never in question, as the parent companies who do everything know that the BOSS BABE/WANNABE CEOS have to be seen to own and 'found' the businesses. They don't care who owns or founded it, what matters is the deals and the profits and where they eventually end up. They even say on their home page, "we create businesses for people, you will own it 100%" Grace will be down as the owner, so to keep talking about this point like it proves anything is stupid. If your parents buy you a £100,000 car and put your name on the car as the registered owner, you don't run around going, this car is MINE! My name's on it! I own it!

"Tala was never in partnership with Genflow" again, a semantic/half truth, she knows what the person means to say but they just mixed up the companies, so she's using this as an opportunity to make them look wrong. So shreddy is in partnership with Genflow (so the person is basically right) but Tala has a different parent company, so that's TOTALLY different. You're so wrong! You picked the wrong parent company name so it's completely wrong! So it's the exact same principle only Tala has different parent companies and shreddy has another.

Then towards the end she basically admits it, but after several paragraphs of horseshit to confuse the matter. "They provide turnkey businesses to some, as well as different levels.. "

As the majority of people know, she created the guides and sold them (well done), built a massive fanbase (again, amazing work tbh), then companies came along and said, we'll create these businesses for you, you will own them 100% and be the CEO, we'll split the profits and do everything for you and Grace said absolutely. So she gets the owner and founder tag, while doing zero of the work and reaping the rewards. She can't be honest about it (or just doesn't want to) as it will reveal them for what they are. Replies like Grace's are so harmful to people and it's the mindset of 'this is out of your realm of understanding' and I'm better than you. For something with such an impressionable platform, she does so much to create an impossible illusion of business and success.
Replies like Grace's are so harmful to people ?

but the counter argument is, the success of the tech and non tech millionaires and billionaires, people that created companies in their university dorm rooms, bedrooms and garages, shows that Grace's success is possible, they all had investors and partner companies , alot didn't share business secrets, why would they, and create competition?

she is not a role model, she is a business woman, she has no moral duty to discuss her business secrets, alot of start ups are shrouded in secret, it adds to the mystique , apparently

Do i like her as a person? i dont know her as a person,
i only know of her goods and services, some are crap, (n)some are average, some are good.

What is dangerous, is attempting to put anybody, most especially , entrepreneurs on a pedestal or assigning our morals or standards on them .Most successful entrepreneurs are rule benders and they do lie, exaggerate, cheat etc.

Grace and all other entrepreneurs will always flourish because of their supporters, and bootlickers
and anyone that goes into any business without doing their homework , deserves to fail, its rough

if you think Grace is bad, ( she can be annoying and hypocritical),
what about Elizabeth Holmes ,the founder and chief executive of Theranos?:confused:

1633886914797.png

"Theranos soared in valuation after the company claimed to have revolutionized blood testing by developing testing methods that could use surprisingly small volumes of blood, such as from a fingerprick. By 2015, Forbes had named Holmes the youngest and wealthiest self-made female billionaire in America on the basis of a $9-billion valuation of her company.
The next year, following revelations of potential fraud about Theranos's claims, Forbes had revised its published estimate of Holmes's net worth to zero, and Fortune had named her one of the "World's Most Disappointing Leaders"

In June 2018, a federal grand jury indicted Holmes and former Theranos Chief Operating Officer (COO) Ramesh Balwani on nine counts of wire fraud and two counts of conspiracy to commit wire fraud for distributing blood tests with falsified results to consumers.
The case, U.S. v. Holmes, et al. began on August 31, 2021, and is expected to last 13 weeks or longer. If convicted, Holmes faces up to 20 years in federal prison, plus potentially millions in restitution and fines"

Thankfully Grez is only flogging Tala wear and the Shreddy app

Why does she always use AAVE? She's an extremely wealthy white woman whose grandfather was a member of the aristocracy.. it doesn't sit right with me
Sorryif I’m being dense but where is the AAVE in that post? Like she definitely does but I can’t work out what would be in that

yeah that is what I mean, like launching various things without any study of designing clothes/PT training, hence when people ask about the seams the other day she had no idea what she was talking about. Cringe
What happened with the seams? Did someone finally bring up the camel toe?

I mean the fact that various people here have said they were still following her account (despite not really wanting to) indicates that her follower count may not be that accurate, the fact her followers on instagram fluctuate wildly clearly indicates she is buying them, and going back to youtube having clearly wanted to distance herself from it (to the extent of deleting all of her old content) does not imply something going as well as she would like. Your writing style (if you are or not Grace) with random underlining of things (I haven't ever seen anyone on tattle do this tbh) seems very grace :ROFLMAO:
Should we start emailing her to ask for " corporate emails, docs , accountants, or a personal admittance from her or her managing director " so we can gossip online? :ROFLMAO:
i love, the apparent paronia ( i may be wrong) 😁 😁 , i'm just very objective,
some of her stuff is crap, but i dont hate Grez, that would be irrational of me.