Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she’s a “sustainable influencer” and has never done anything with TALA speaks volumes tbh
especially when tala released their “run” collection and flora didn’t say a word that told me everything I needed to hear

Reactions: 31
E4E605CF-1DDC-4B6C-851F-1CCCD875D8C1.jpeg

Saw this on Niomi Smart’s latest post. I cringed when I read this, yes “big dick energy” when Niomi can’t even tag her post as an ad properly, it would’ve maybe been slightly amusing if Niomi weren’t so incredibly lazy as an influencer (see her own thread in case you haven’t already lol) but of course Grace is lazy with her ads as well so she leaves this idiotic comment. Earth to Grace; you’re not funny 😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 854290

Saw this on Niomi Smart’s latest post. I cringed when I read this, yes “big dick energy” when Niomi can’t even tag her post as an ad properly, it would’ve maybe been slightly amusing if Niomi weren’t so incredibly lazy as an influencer (see her own thread in case you haven’t already lol) but of course Grace is lazy with her ads as well so she leaves this idiotic comment. Earth to Grace; you’re not funny 😒
Ah yes trying to skirt around advertising guidelines !! Cool !! You wouldn’t be laughing if it was a competitors brand would you Grace🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The absolute irony of saying “and sustainable too? I have 3 pairs” lmao her fans are the least self aware people on the planet.

Also £12 for 3 scrunchies?? That are allegedly made from waste fabric and therefore cost next to nothing to make? Anyone who buys this is an absolute mug
Because I like sewing and being pedantic I decided to price this all up. This would be buying everything new (so not using offcuts) and not buying wholesale (so an individual not a company)

Elastic - 15p (20cm of elastic at 75p a metre)

Thread - 10p (bit of a random guess but it won't be much at all, there's very little sewing, so I went for a higher estimate)

Fabric - 75p (this is a bit of a wild guess, you can get about 40 scrunchies put of a standard 1m of 1.5m wide fabric. This assumes her fabric is fairly high quality at £30/m. Realistically if I was to buy 1 metre of high quality active wear fabric it would be £20/m or 50p a scrunchie. So I'm being very generous with her quality and lack of bulk purchase. Also if this is offcuts then really the fabric price is close to 0.)

Labour - £1 (£10 an hour, so above UK minimum wage, it's probably way less where she's getting them done)

All of that adds up to £2 a scrunchie, so that's an absolute max price to produce. Realistically they will cost 75p-£1 to actually produce.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m not sure how much Grace thinks a pair of Lululemon align leggings are that she always pretends SkinLux aren’t a ‘dupe’ for but they are no where near double the price.
take a trip to Bicester village Grace and you’ll find that lululemon leggings there are cheaper than tala. You’d just buy the real thing with lifetime guarantee rather than something that’ll last 4 squats

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I did reply to Flora on the TALA story and she got all aggy with me, so she’s not as sustainable as we think.

Which is a shame as I like her content cos I thought she was sustainable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did reply to Flora on the TALA story and she got all aggy with me, so she’s not as sustainable as we think.

Which is a shame as I like her content cos I thought she was sustainable
i’m not surprised, the whole family seem like spoiled rich girls - not shocked flora is mostly show

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The brown and purple skinluxe literally launched less than two months ago..so much for combining drops to help people make better decisions

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure how much Grace thinks a pair of Lululemon align leggings are that she always pretends SkinLux aren’t a ‘dupe’ for but they are no where near double the price.
take a trip to Bicester village Grace and you’ll find that lululemon leggings there are cheaper than tala. You’d just buy the real thing with lifetime guarantee rather than something that’ll last 4 squats
She definitely knows the price she used to show how many pairs of aligns she has in older videos😂

FGS that purple thing looks like something you'd wear to a rave. I hate that Grace is trying to normalise the need to look amazing when you exercise, because she's only doing it to sell her own kit. Can't she come up with comfortable, forgiving sportswear where you don't literally have to peel it off you after 1 hour of exercise

Reactions: 21
FGS that purple thing looks like something you'd wear to a rave. I hate that Grace is trying to normalise the need to look amazing when you exercise, because she's only doing it to sell her own kit. Can't she come up with comfortable, forgiving sportswear where you don't literally have to peel it off you after 1 hour of exercise
I don’t know how successful she is at normalising. Tala have been going for what 2 years now?? And you never see customer photos of people actually in a gym. Even most of their “styling” vids are for brunch etc. Mental

Reactions: 24
View attachment 854290

this is embarassing on both counts. Are her and Niomi friends? Have never seen them together, if so very pass aggressive of grace but Niomi cannot do a basic proofread?!

Reactions: 7
Skjermbilde 2021-11-09 kl. 19.58.54.png

Look at her dandruff, it's disgusting.
And also, has she done something with her teeth? They just seem fake, or doesn't fit her face.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
In case you're wondering what her 30 minute vlog involves, a big chunk of it is just her dithering over what colours and fabrics to pick for a new collection. There's a pretty weird segment from 30.14 onwards where all she has to do is choose between some fabrics, but from the way she is acting you'd think she was on a high stakes call deciding whether or not to sell the company. I think she is trying too hard to come across like an authoritative #girlboss for the vlog but on that call she just sounds rude for no reason lol. Like you're just choosing between slightly different shades of polyester, it's not that serious.

That's the sense I get from her vlog - she seems to get involved in small tasks that technically don't need her involvement, and she tries to make these tasks seem more important than they actually are.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In case you're wondering what her 30 minute vlog involves, a big chunk of it is just her dithering over what colours and fabrics to pick for a new collection. There's a pretty weird segment from 30.14 onwards where all she has to do is choose between some fabrics, but from the way she is acting you'd think she was on a high stakes call deciding whether or not to sell the company. I think she is trying too hard to come across like an authoritative #girlboss for the vlog but on that call she just sounds rude for no reason lol. Like you're just choosing between slightly different shades of polyester, it's not that serious.

That's the sense I get from her vlog - she seems to get involved in small tasks that technically don't need her involvement, and she tries to make these tasks seem more important than they actually are.
Agreed. I didn't watch the whole thing but seen the initial call and that was already pretty stupid. I get that that's the reality of working "in fashion" but it all sounds so ridiculous. There are people in the world in actual jobs having serious conversations, not long ass calls about a colour scheme. Also funny how Tala is now a "fashion business" 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.