Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, sorry if anyone here does this, but why on earth would you spend time re-writing all your fkin calls into your analog journal??? Presumably these are all already listed out in Outlook or equivalent so wtf is the point? Who has time for that? Like a to-do list I can understand but re-writing your whole schedule just SCREAMS having too much time on your hands.

Also, this chat is so so cringy omg. None of her employees are understanding that she's sarcastic lmaooo just goes to show how bad her humour is. They all sound like they think she's a moron and theyre trying to be nice to her😂😂

Imagine your CEO saying 'fucks sake' in one of your slack channels... 😅😅 yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf is she on this eve in those outfit insta stories. So weird what a fuss over nothing.

Reactions: 8
5D9C77EA-E6C5-4A75-991C-83BE32E7363B.png
I can already envision her stories tonight telling people that honey is vegan 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
just had to log in on my burner to catch this tit 😅 the woman’s a mess. and i’m not talking about the jacket.
she really thought this was going to be hilarious and she couldn’t have come across anymore of a pompous arrogant private school arse hole
type if she tried could she? wow grezos, really outdone yourself this time 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From what I can tell in her stories she paid extra to taxi it to Witney and back, plus the £139 for the actual jacket (which isn’t even that bad). All of which would have mostly covered the cost of a courier. Someone could’ve easily hopped on the train to Long Hanborough as well, they have good wifi on them so they could’ve worked on the move. She’s so full of tit for the gram, honestly.

Reactions: 20
im so confused by this - she said she didnt have time to pop back and get her outfit yet has time to lark about several different shops to find a new outfit?? make it make sense

Reactions: 42
breaking my long time lurker silence to comment on the audacity of saying ‘not even a crappy satin mini dress in New Look’ when it would probably last longer and fit better than any of her outrageously expensive, seam splitting, stained TALA clothing that the company are trying to shill for £30 per ‘piece’ on depop

also did she actually forget her outfit or did she just forget a jacket?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I also don't get why she's slating new look or wherever it was for jumper dresses with built in belts when her tala coats have built in belts??

I personally think a "crappy satin dress" looks 100x nicer than the creased oversized pyjama tops she wears

Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but her voice and accent reeks of Tory. I went on before to see what the fuss was about over this dress and she’s showing off her outfit and i couldn’t get through it. She really has the stereotypical Tory accent 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry but her voice and accent reeks of Tory. I went on before to see what the fuss was about over this dress and she’s showing off her outfit and i couldn’t get through it. She really has the stereotypical Tory accent 😭
yeah most of them sound like they trying to hold in a fart whilst pinching the bridge of their nose

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You just know that the headline calling her “Influencer GraceFitUK” had her seething.

also, “I’m always gonna slate fast fashion high street shops” - only when it suits her. There’s plenty of pictures on her feed of her in new season Zara and wearing stuff from cheap online boutiques, yet she has the cheek to act like a snob in New Look.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She just keeps digging omg, desperately screenshotting the select DM's that make her feel better about slagging off an actual lovely town.

"I'm always gonna slate fast fashion shops" - wasn't the case when she was promoting PLT hauls and released a collection with Koi Footwear?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“no sense of humour failure please” says grezos, who thinks talking about her dog’s penis and taking a photo with a mug on her head is peak comedy 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Guys don’t you just hate it when you need to go to a GALA, something that definitely doesn’t happen every day. Then you forget to bring the most important item for that event, that you have to ask your personal assistant for help, but you can’t be arsed to pay for a courier, so you have to shop where plebs shop???!?!? The HORROR, how do people actually DEAL with being poor on a daily basis?!!?

🙄😑
She’s so brave 😔😔😩❤
1 like = 1 respect

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You just know that the headline calling her “Influencer GraceFitUK” had her seething.

also, “I’m always gonna slate fast fashion high street shops” - only when it suits her. There’s plenty of pictures on her feed of her in new season Zara and wearing stuff from cheap online boutiques, yet she has the cheek to act like a snob in New Look.
In case you didn’t know, she lived in Oxford when she went to the most prestigious uni on the planet where she got a scholarship and practically got a First.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.