Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a little nosy at how many followers she’s lost recently since her snobby stories… can’t believe how close she is to going under 1m!
51A13C5F-F196-424C-95B6-26A6E97E28D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she had time to shop wouldn't she have had time to go back and get the outfit?

Top tier CEO she must be if she can't even remember to pack clothes. Maybe she got confused thinking she was going on another holiday and packed nothing but ill-fitting bikinis.

Also she really should master basic spelling and grammar before she moves on to the big words and long sentences to make herself sound smarter.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You just know that the headline calling her “Influencer GraceFitUK” had her seething.

also, “I’m always gonna slate fast fashion high street shops” - only when it suits her. There’s plenty of pictures on her feed of her in new season Zara and wearing stuff from cheap online boutiques, yet she has the cheek to act like a snob in New Look.
‘No sense of humour’, how about you’re just not very funny..?

Reactions: 28
Also hilarious how she slates fast fashion buy when it came down to it she was willing to buy fast fashion because she needed it?
She really missed an opportunity to make a point and turn up in whatever clothes she did pack.

Just like with the talk in Dubai, she could have made a point about turning it down because it doesn’t align with her values.

But it shows she’s no different and doesn’t practice what she preaches.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
tbh I would believe most of the stuff she wears was from new look for how cheap it looks (I am well aware it is not at all cheap) that whole saga was so odd. was she just inventing it for content or..?

Reactions: 21
She’s finally lost (nearly) all the followers she gained from her giveaway in august 😆 pre giveaway she was at 1.022m, then she peaked at 1.033m and now she’s here
It's probably from all the people she is blocking 😂

Reactions: 8
i hate how she's put "the point of the article is to send outrage my way" like yeah hun, Oxfordshire Live is definitely out to get you. there's no other reason an Oxford-focused online newspaper would report on someone in the public eye slagging off a village in Oxfordshire. They're not trying to get clicks. They just want the whole of Witney to send you angry DMs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 851513
Hilarious if this was about tala 😅
I know a lot of people on here like Flora but to me she just comes across as being dim and having zero self awareness whatsoever. Does she not realise that exactly describes her own sisters brand? Like it fully seems as if she is openly throwing shade at Tala with this post

Reactions: 49
Why is she at another gym when she literally has a home gym? I swear she burns money for fun

Reactions: 21
I feel as though grace is a serial over exaggerate-er of situations. One minute she’s talking about enjoying time on her own, the next she’s giving us her childhood story. I also feel like spending time by yourself eg for a coffee is very much something you enjoy as an adult but wouldn’t want to do as a teen. It’s not that deep I don’t think.

Reactions: 33
I feel as though grace is a serial over exaggerate-er of situations. One minute she’s talking about enjoying time on her own, the next she’s giving us her childhood story. I also feel like spending time by yourself eg for a coffee is very much something you enjoy as an adult but wouldn’t want to do as a teen. It’s not that deep I don’t think.
Agreed ! She always has to make things sound profound by saying BS like that. Its like wow amazing, you’re so brave grace - well done for taking yourself out to a nice cafe. You are so relatable, such boss babe vibes xxxx

Reactions: 30
If Flora believed that Tala was sustainable she would wear it from time to time for her running. She doesn’t. IMO her silence is deafening. Just because she doesn’t speak against Tala doesn’t mean she isn’t saying something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 42
I honestly think she thinks her followers are the dumbest people on the planet who she uses as a personal piggy bank. Siphoning their hard earned funds straight into her own bank account. The sad thing is, in part, she's probably right.

Story 1: Turnover 6 million (on one business) ROAS 99.9%, GROWTH IS GONNA BE HUGE 2022!! GALA DINNERS, FREE GIFTS, 20,000 Jewellery, lounging in 1.2 million pound mansion. 8th holiday of the year in March.
Story 2: Guyyys, does anybody know anybody who details antique, golden book ends, it's all getting a bit spenny, ya know ya girl is a saver kweannn. I was also going to ubereats my lunch but it's 4.99 delivery so ya girl said NOWAYY, so I'd love any sustainable, non profit vegan meals on wheels for ceos recs please. Happy to pay.

Sigh..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If Flora believed that Tala was sustainable she would wear it from time to time for her running. She doesn’t. IMO her silence is deafening. Just because she doesn’t speak against Tala doesn’t mean she isn’t saying something 🤷🏻‍♀️
The fact that she’s a “sustainable influencer” and has never done anything with TALA speaks volumes tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.