Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Artemisia

Has anyone actually tried the skinluxe collection? surely anything’s gotta be better than the zinnias but I’m legit intrigued from a more trustworthy source than grace if they’re half decent 😂 (green washing aside)
I have and I sold them shortly after haha. They didn't feel that stretchy and "buttery smooth" to me. The main aspect I disliked the most about the leggings was the front seam. Oh man did it ride up high! 😬 I was not comfortable wearing it outside of the house. After I tried them that one time I didn't wear them again. Also, the back pocket zip was not great and didn't fit my phone. Having side pockets like some of the Gymshark ones make more sense.

Reactions: 12

ramble1234

well from the 2 days of inactivity on the stories front she’s either making another announcement, somewhere far away or causing some other level of controversy that’s probably making its rounds through genflow

I mean, as people have said, for a business that turns over 10s of millions of pounds, the fact that they can't do a 'launch' right is absolutely mind boggling. At the start of this 'business' it would make sense as maybe they wouldn't have all the data and the figures to accurately predict what would go on, how the site would react, how the servers/website would handle it, but after so long, with so much data, so many launches, you would know exactly what you would need to do. What you would need to do to keep the site online, paying the website/servers to handle more visits at a particular time etc. It's either the most inept and unaccountable team in the world or else they enjoy these issues as it create the 'so popular, we crashed the internet/oh.. you waited 2 minutes.. all gone!' mindset. Great for sustainability. Whats more crazy is that there are still people who support the brand despite all the issues and problems.
The app is still really glitchy as well - I have a fitness Instagram as I'm a PT and seen plenty of complains from people doing the challenge lol. None of the tabata/circuit timers work, it shuts down randomly, you can't customise your workouts (something they raved about), the meal plans give you around 1200/1300 cals worth of food (NOT enough at all) and it's just no where near as seamless as it should be given how long it's been out. I don't get why they've launched a massive challenge but seemingly not tested the app? It looks pretty but it's just a shit show. Obviously I'd always recommend a personalised plan but there are so many other apps that do what Shreddy does without glitches (Tone and Sculpt is an example).

emm

VIP Member
I don't know a single big-boobed gal (myself included) who would ever want a top like that. Grace has a big bust so I genuinely don't understand why she seems to want to wear clothes that offer absolutely no support?? Like yeah cleavage is sexy but if I'm working out I want those things strapped down and secure not bouncing in my face 😭
especially for working out! I cannot understand why so many people always seem to be DMing her "I hate you that workout was so hard" etc etc... do people really do this to influencers they do not know?!

influencersmakemewannadie

Her explanation also makes no sense to me...if there's an option for no waste on the zinnias then just use that same process, don't need to "work out a solution" cos apparently you already have one

Mamacita

VIP Member
Another super early 7am workout well done Grace. Also the fact that she’s promoting that she actually burned the calories her watch is showing is just infuriating (pet peeve as a PT myself) 🥲
Thought that too, doubt she burned 300 kcal in half hour

FDR97

Chatty Member
Where do you think she’s going? Shall we take bets? Generic influencer locations like Dubai, Ibiza, Greece or France to see her fella? 👀

zooophatbooty

It’s not even a good comparison - they are nowhere near like-for-like products. The Sweaty Betty coat is filled with recycled down feathers, whereas the TALA coat is filled with plastic. All down coats are much more expensive than non-down coats - most longline down coats are going to be £200+. They are a higher quality product (much more insulating power). TALA’s coat won’t be anywhere near as warm.
Even the synthetic Sweaty Betty ones are filled with primaloft not just ‘recycled polyester’

FDR97

Chatty Member
It's beyond my understanding why influencers cycle through the same 3-4 locations (Ibiza, Maldives, Cyprus, Dubai), always staying in an all-inclusive resort which surely means they're getting the exact same experience wherever they go in the world. I'm not trying to be pretentious, because I do like the odd lazy beach holiday once in a while, but doing that same thing 4+ times a year? When you have the money to do and see an incredible variety of places? She seemed to do some interesting travelling when she was still interacting with people she grew up with, e.g. the South America trip, but the last few years every holiday of hers is just tanning on a beach for hours. Ugh the money is wasted on all of them.
Because they’re all the same type of people

Shaunaftw

Nah she just got caught out again by saying that there’s half the waste with leggings with a front seam so you should question any company that makes seamless leggings as the waste is “likely going to landfill” and that Tala are busy trying to find a solution to this impact but don’t make seamless skinluxe bc of this… Forgetting that Zinnias literally don’t have a front seam. The post is here.
But don't tala use the waste for their super expensive sctunchies 🤣🙈

• Haha