Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenvelvet

VIP Member
She probably got the (measly) scholarship at Ox because of the experience she got from being Dean’s chorister at Salisbury Cathedral rather than her performance skills alone.

We’ve spoken about this before, but only pupils from the private school attached to the cathedral could be choristers for it. It’s a generous programme that offers participants the chance to perform live on radio together and travel for international and national tours, etc. etc.. At the Ox scholarship audition, they ask about your general background in music. Grace would’ve had a lot to say.

Then they ask applicants to “perform a traditional song (folk song), and to demonstrate musical aptitude through a few vocal exercises, ear tests and sight-singing”, which Grace would have done constantly as a chorister.

She would have ticked the boxes very well, but it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s the best performer. To be fair, maybe she was really good at one point and just let it go.

/Of course she has to show the Steinway as well. lol

Reactions: 14

DietGossip

VIP Member
It's so obvious she's having those breaks to coincide with seeing her boyfriend, does she think we're stupid?

Reactions: 14

emm

VIP Member
I used to love her in the Gymshark days. What on earth happened? She talks complete crap. Her latest vlog was dull; she makes out she's so busy and stressed but none of it (or anything else I've seen) seemed that hard.

She's so preachy and out of touch too. She acts like she is the pioneer of sustainability, business and veganism but everything she is doing has already been done?

Also it's so funny that she used to promote Bulk protein powers and supplements and made out they were the best vegan tasting ones ever. Does she not realise people will remember this when she's promoting Shreddy?
especially when she says she invented protein powders as all of the other ones tasted awful :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
P

People smaller than you that burn more than you even when they lift less doesn’t mean that the watches aren’t correct, they may have a higher metabolism etc I burn more than my boyfriend and I’m smaller and lift less. It varies from person to person x
I mean that’s literally against the laws of thermodynamics if all other variables like rep count are controlled, but that also wasn’t the point I was making. I wasn’t commenting on how many calories people actually burn, rather that different watches give hugely different readings that often don’t make sense when you consider the physiology of any given person and the exercise they’re carrying out. For example, a larger person spending time under a greater load, supposedly burning many fewer calories than someone smaller, under a lesser load. In reality we might be burning similar amounts but the watches give such different readings it would indicate they’re not accurate most of the time.

emm

VIP Member
This point in the video at 10:37 when she's presenting the collection and she's trying to sound so knowledgeable and smart that she just says gibberish."the way the shapes and colour scheme will differ, will just have that real differing for the customer…” Like girl what? 😭
it is hilarious because surely the person she is presenting to is someone from her team? sounds like she already knows everything she is telling her

emm

VIP Member
Also if shreddy was so great surely you wouldn't have to "get back into it", key thing about working out is consistency so people should find something they enjoy doing and can keep up for the rest of their lives, but even grace herself can't stick to shreddy.
especially for someone who claims to love working out

x_bethanyy

I wonder what people who actually know her and work with her think when they see the shit that she posts.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
View attachment 883523

She’ll be off somewhere next weekend again, poor dog. I feel genuinely so sad for Ziggy. When I am away for a few hours from my dogs I feel guilty, and that’s usually when I’m at an appointment or something. Don’t know how she can honestly say that she cares about him, maybe I’m being harsh but damn
I feel bad leaving my dog when I go to work! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

ninnnnjjaaaa

Chatty Member
These shoes she keeps wearing atm are fucking rancid, no offence if anyone else wears these but my nan literally has an identical pair she uses to do gardening, but she would never be seen dead in them in public lmao.
View attachment 789279
These are the stupid Kanye slides that all the stupid idiot influencers are wearing like idk who decides these things.

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
The only reason it’s so high is because they don’t include Grace promoting the launch and products herself instead of on Instagram adds

DietGossip

VIP Member
I definitely think MLM is next, clearly her business isn;t going as well as she had hoped. The fawning comments from her fans about "being so proud they saw peeople wearing tala" are ridiculous and, I doubt, real. These people know she will post their replies on her instgram and probably just like the relative attention they get from it
Was the mess with the micro influencers and Tala not close enough to MLM for her

• Haha

ramble1234

I thought that too, how the hell did she get a music scholarship?! ( I assume connections )
she *definitely* got a scholarship it *definitely* wasn’t a shot in the dark to make her more relatable and look less like her parents spent a couple million on her education

• Haha

Vegemite

She is literally the annoying show off kid who used to spend all their time trying to impress the adults because no one wanted to play with them 😩

No but actually why are they trying to pretend like they’re on love island? Ik Montana fell off and the rest of them were never even on, but this is just sad.
Do people actually dress like this in the real world? Is it a costume party? I don’t understand.

• Haha

poollounger

Today in the hard life of a Boss Babe CEO:

1. Book ANOTHER holiday. It must be soooo exhausting finding such good deals for your 16th holiday this year.
2. Approve some things. Without her, the company would just fall apart. The easy work has been done by the rest of the team, now it’s time for the hard part: approvals.
3. Develop a to do list. Obviously this is much more difficult than just writing down what needs to be done. This is DEVELOPING a to do list. A master to do list at that.

How does she do it??
The link she put a swipe up for has 'mention-me' at the end of it. Do we reckon she gets a commission if people now book a holiday through that link? If so, then how fucking disingenuous of her

emm

VIP Member
Also how is a “walk every day” for ziggy improving by 1% each day through small habits??? That should be the bare minimum welfare commitment as a dog owner not fitness and productivity content
yeh he should be going out more than once anyway, my parents have the same dog and they go out at least twice