Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babya123

has anyone else seen grace looking very out of place on melissaswardobe’s story? 🤣 she looks so awkward, must be that ‘imposter syndrome’ again

can’t pretend to be a #bossbabe surrounded by legitimate business owners lol
I think especially bc she’s the onlywhite woman there. Melissa is humble beginnings babe so I don’t get why she would invite her let alone hang around her

Reactions: 13

ramble1234

for someone that supposedly earned a scholarship to a music school & then went on to study music (and specifically played piano) at oxford university, that story was… underwhelming

• Haha
  • Sick

nomaddie

Chatty Member
If you’re able to spend 30 minutes reading a magazine at the start of the work day after being away for a week, something tells me your role isn’t that important. Even I (in my lowly non-CEO position) usually take a good few hours to get through a backlog of messages/emails after time off, but she somehow has the time to flick through a magazine and make Instagram stories?
this just comes off as trying way too hard to be a business CEO boss babe

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
View attachment 809676

Sorry to be blunt but this is a fucking gossip website, the name Tattle kind of gives it away, no? Next time I'll be sure to do all the necessary research and fact checks, interviewing her current and ex employees (would love to know how you get this information if not from social media) and I'll make sure to check all available public resources before I come on to a website to literally talk shite and vent on a public forum for that specific purpose. Are you actually trolling right now?

You say you're objective yet you literally said you look at the followers she has on social media as one of your bullet proof facts. Lol. We all know how easily that can be fabricated, and if you've actually been paying attention you'd know that her Instagram followers have been on a steady decline yet somehow magically manages to stay above 1m followers. She only recently started being more obvious with it by having giveaways where one of the requirements were to follow her. We know that her YouTube subscription count is a lot of BS because people that thought they had unsubscribed suddenly found themselves subscribed again.

Tala are making the same basic errors that they did during their first "teething" year, their leggings are still shit, their Trustpilot reviews are basically a sham because they have 5 star reviews for customer service just doing the bare minimum where they just fucking answer a customer inquiry. "I received two stained tops with make up on them but Melanie responded RIGHT AWAY! 5 stars" come on? Wow much success. The honest reviews about Shreddy are also not good, she also consistently lies about her workouts and the time in which she does them; you have 17 threads to catch up on it seems.

She literally said that she was going to step away more from social media and more specifically that she wasn't going to promote her brands on her personal page yet look at where we are now 3 years on, she's doing basically only that. Seems like you are actually falling for her facade rather than looking at it objectively, but keep being judgemental of us for some bizarre reason and be on your high horse; sorry you don't seem to need a high horse since you are so extremely tall :rolleyes: lol what a weird flex?

I don't know about the rest of you but someone that doesn't know how to use punctuation, syntax and letter spacing properly really bothers me as well. I don't care what great Uni you graduated from, it really grinds my gears :whistle: Bye.
Well put! 🤣 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Sick
  • Heart

sushimama

Chatty Member
But also that means their profit margins are insanely high and their shit is overpriced lol. It’s basically bragging about how much they mark up stuff
Not really, this means on average they have to spend 1.84 to acquire a new customer (one that’s never bought with them before), so for example if their FB / IG budget is 1000 £ they would make 544 sales which would bring them 73 000 £ in revenue, but we can’t know what their gross profit would be because we don’t know the cost of their goods. 🙈

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but the belted coats look awful, they look so bulky and boxy on the bottom half when the belt is done up 😭

emm

VIP Member
Yeah my work uses teams and we will IM people if need a quick reply or email if doesn’t need replying ASAP. I’d get so pissed if my manager didn’t reply to me for hours because taking selfie’s in her bedroom 🙄
same, her workers just seem to be fans tbh they put up with so much shit

Reactions: 12

Jkay

Chatty Member
Mould? 😂 Quite obviously condensation. She's not dumb enough to put a picture of mould up

• Haha
Yeah sure but it’s all relative. They remind me of each other albeit on different levels.
Alot of entrepreneurs are like this, the only way you are going to get rich , without lying. exaggerating, deceiving or cheating, is if you inherit wealth, marry wealth or win the lottery, great wealth via business is dirty, always has been , always will be, Branson, Jobs, Zuckerberg, Gates, Musk, Bezos etc, are some of most accomplished blaggers

emm

VIP Member
Grez has simply , built a tribe, around her middle class female followers, they think like her, they want to be like her, she includers them in some of her "experiences", she speaks to them, sends private messages on insta to her core supporters. Includes threm on group chats. and she flogs merch to them , they become her "mates" , She bring in her house mates ( tenants) in to the marketing ploy, makes her more relatable to her supporters, its a common technique by evangelist preachers, cult leaders, self improvement gurus and business people.

I'm surprised , she hasn't gone down, the multi level marketing (MLM) route, yet, probably wants to try out physical stores , 1st, her followers are impressionable ( aka suckers)
I definitely think MLM is next, clearly her business isn;t going as well as she had hoped. The fawning comments from her fans about "being so proud they saw peeople wearing tala" are ridiculous and, I doubt, real. These people know she will post their replies on her instgram and probably just like the relative attention they get from it

samanthajoness

Not Grace pretending she never looks good in a bikini and then using a bikini picture to sell her new shreddy deal or whatever tf it is 🐸☕

DietGossip

VIP Member
Also "a few more hours and money on editing services" - she is so dramatic good lord. You're essentially creating a TikTok - you don't need to pay for any editing services. In this case all she had to do was make the reel longer and leave the words on the screen for longer than a millisecond.
She's a boss babe, she has to outsource everything so she never performs any labour.

• Haha

klarigold

If it's not too off topic can we have some recs for actually good winter coats? Like very warm, waterproof, not made by a green washing scammer?

Taetae95

Ughh was hoping she'd have to start from scratch on there. Hope she still flops...

Macat

If you’re able to spend 30 minutes reading a magazine at the start of the work day after being away for a week, something tells me your role isn’t that important. Even I (in my lowly non-CEO position) usually take a good few hours to get through a backlog of messages/emails after time off, but she somehow has the time to flick through a magazine and make Instagram stories?
Especially as we are in cyber week/ the run up to Black Friday. I know people who work in fairly high up (not CEO lol) positions within other fashion brands and they were working from 6:30 over the last weekend- it sounds incredibly busy so I have no idea what she is doing.

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
the camel toe thing is so bizarre to me, like why put a big seam in the middle of the crotch??? I have two pairs of second skin like gym leggings and they just don’t have a seam down the front middle there? A bit of camel toe is sometimes unavoidable in super tight stretchy things, especially if you’re a flappy gal like me lol but those are something else? Would literally make anyone’s undercarriage look like a hotdog bun?
Agreed! I think actually my Lulu Aligns (which jeffrey grezoz's luxe leggings are trying to copy imo) have a seam down the middle of the crotch but they don't seem to be swallowed by my crotch ever... maybe because they have a separate gusset part with no seam? I don't know what Tala leggings are actually like in the flesh since I've never thought they'd be flattering or comfy enough