Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also that means their profit margins are insanely high and their tit is overpriced lol. It’s basically bragging about how much they mark up stuff
Not really, this means on average they have to spend 1.84 to acquire a new customer (one that’s never bought with them before), so for example if their FB / IG budget is 1000 £ they would make 544 sales which would bring them 73 000 £ in revenue, but we can’t know what their gross profit would be because we don’t know the cost of their goods. 🙈

Reactions: 13
Not really, this means on average they have to spend 1.84 to acquire a new customer (one that’s never bought with them before), so for example if their FB / IG budget is 1000 £ they would make 544 sales which would bring them 73 000 £ in revenue, but we can’t know what their gross profit would be because we don’t know the cost of their goods. 🙈
I highly doubt this though. Theres no way IN HELL they are getting a 73 ROAS especially after the IOS update. Most companies are lucky to get a 4 ROAS at the minute. I think maybe this is within a really short time period? Which would make more sense. And the more they spend on the ads the more the ROAS will drop anyway.
I'd love her to post the full screenshot so we can actually know what they mean by the stats instead of posting random bits of it

Reactions: 7
Ah ok! I assumed the “A” stood for assets here. I’m American so our biz terms are a little different :) she is still a snake lol

The only reason it’s so high is because they don’t include Grace promoting the launch and products herself instead of on Instagram adds

So I genuinely thought that the party she was going to was slumber party themed or something, so I thought this was kinda cute. But just seen the actual party and everyone is in normal clothes - why is she wearing actual pyjamas to dinner? She is far too rich to be consistently dressing this badly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have you guys seen all of the latest one star reviews on Shreddy’s App Store? Can’t believe the app has been live so long but it’s still as glitchy and useable as when I first tried it years ago 😭😂

Reactions: 11
If I had her money and time I'd be having music lessons, learning new hobbies and skills, volunteering, etc. etc.. It baffles me that she refuses to spend money on anything other than designer tat (everything else is gifted). It's worse that there are probably adgifted experiences she could be taking but isn't. She won't do anything interesting even if it's free. Her Instagram story is so mind-numbingly dull.

It makes me think about all those fairytales about those dragons that hoard gold and then spend the rest of their lives sitting on it in a totally unstimulating atmosphere, just surrounded by unused treasure until they die. That is Grace in a nutshell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If I had her money and time I'd be having music lessons, learning new hobbies and skills, volunteering, etc. etc.. It baffles me that she refuses to spend money on anything other than designer tat (everything else is gifted). It's worse that there are probably adgifted experiences she could be taking but isn't. She won't do anything interesting even if it's free. Her Instagram story is so mind-numbingly dull.

It makes me think about all those fairytales about those dragons that hoard gold and then spend the rest of their lives sitting on it in a totally unstimulating atmosphere, just surrounded by unused treasure until they die. That is Grace in a nutshell
same, I would love to have that amount of money and free time, especially living in London where there is SO much to do

Reactions: 17
same, I would love to have that amount of money and free time, especially living in London where there is SO much to do
Imagine having the resources to do whatever you want. But you start up a crappy clothing company, go to basic Dubai a lot and buy designer drab like every single influencer that has ever lived 😅

Reactions: 26
Imagine having the resources to do whatever you want. But you start up a crappy clothing company, go to basic Dubai a lot and buy designer drab like every single influencer that has ever lived 😅
god I am just daydreaming about that life now, needless to say it wouldn't involve endless trips to Dubai and going to sexy fish to eat (allegedly) vegan sushi :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

has anyone else seen grace looking very out of place on melissaswardobe’s story? 🤣 she looks so awkward, must be that ‘imposter syndrome’ again

can’t pretend to be a #bossbabe surrounded by legitimate business owners lol
I think especially bc she’s the onlywhite woman there. Melissa is humble beginnings babe so I don’t get why she would invite her let alone hang around her

oh for christ’s sake the sh!t coats made it to gmb, when do we think we’ll see the new studio she donated for the appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I may be wrong but aren't the coats only available for pre order? meaning public doesn't have access to them yet? meaning the coats were sent to these people for an appearance? meaning she should not be shocked at all about them appearing on tv?

Reactions: 40
I may be wrong but aren't the coats only available for pre order? meaning public doesn't have access to them yet? meaning the coats were sent to these people for an appearance? meaning she should not be shocked at all about them appearing on tv?
They’re not shocked at all. They gave that presenter the whole damn speech 😂 it really cringes me out how “personable” and “relatable” tala try to be

Reactions: 21
Is she actually for real with this photo dump 😂 "pretty much this whole photo dump is work" - 4 selfies, including a bikini one, photo of her dog, picture about vegans, and screenshot of a story she posted to show off her knowledge of business words. OK Grace yeah it's all work

Also that pyjama outfit is ridic

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she actually for real with this photo dump 😂 "pretty much this whole photo dump is work" - 4 selfies, including a bikini one, photo of her dog, picture about vegans, and screenshot of a story she posted to show off her knowledge of business words. OK Grace yeah it's all work

OMG I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT. What planet is she on? She’s totally lost touch with the common man🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it’s both 1) insulting that she calls this is work and also 2) so embarrassing for her to publicly proclaim this …. Cringe so hard. Coulda just captioned it “photo dump” or something really basic but she’s got to go one step further in perpetuating these lies about WERK

Reactions: 21

not to mention that the bikini pic is the exact photo she posted on her story about "had the most refreshing break"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.