Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Replaced my ancient coat with a water repellant puffer jacket with fleece lined pockets and hidden hood made of recycled polyester from M&S for £35 a couple of weeks ago. Tala is really changing the game...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If it's not too off topic can we have some recs for actually good winter coats? Like very warm, waterproof, not made by a green washing scammer?

Reactions: 12
If it's not too off topic can we have some recs for actually good winter coats? Like very warm, waterproof, not made by a green washing scammer?
I've always had good luck at tkmaxx for high quality coats at good prices. There is a pretty large range in terms of quality so you have to know what to look for before you go in. There's YouTube videos about how to check seam quality/the best materials to look for on the labels for coats which were v useful to me. I have a puffer and a longline wool coat from there, both less than £60, and have been going strong for 4 winters (I live in Northumberland so v cold) apart from one broken pocket zip.

Reactions: 6
i have got a couple of padded winter coats from mango, not cheap (around 80/90)but last ages and are really warm

Reactions: 2
M&S have a really good range at the moment, short and long, some with down padding and lots under £100. Really happy with mine so far!

Reactions: 3
Did her housemates have a halloween party at the house without her? Looked like Violet's bf was there without her too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'DXB expenses' on her to-do list... does this explain why she says all her hols are work trips? we stan a tax avoiding kween xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did her housemates have a halloween party at the house without her? Looked like Violet's bf was there without her too?
I mean wouldn’t you? 😅 she doesn’t exactly have a personality that lights up a room

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also appears her day only starts at 11am
Also, sorry if anyone here does this, but why on earth would you spend time re-writing all your fkin calls into your analog journal??? Presumably these are all already listed out in Outlook or equivalent so wtf is the point? Who has time for that? Like a to-do list I can understand but re-writing your whole schedule just SCREAMS having too much time on your hands.

Also, this chat is so so cringy omg. None of her employees are understanding that she's sarcastic lmaooo just goes to show how bad her humour is. They all sound like they think she's a moron and theyre trying to be nice to her😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
why does she even post tit like this?!
To show she's obviously the best boss babe out there who has been able to grasp all the buzzwords and business stuff that no one else apart from the boss babe can understand. Basically to show her superiority to all the teenage followers who must be the only ones impressed by posts like that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
it's fine she can live vicariously watching them on CCTV :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
why does she even post tit like this?!
Not sure why the duck she’s shared this but basically her businesses are just about to be shoved in our faces repeatedly. Essentially they believe for every £1.84 they spend the h make 73x‘s that…

Its such a weird flex to show that though. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ But naturally Tala is all about sustainability and not encouraging people to buy tit they don’t need…

Reactions: 20
Also, sorry if anyone here does this, but why on earth would you spend time re-writing all your fkin calls into your analog journal??? Presumably these are all already listed out in Outlook or equivalent so wtf is the point? Who has time for that? Like a to-do list I can understand but re-writing your whole schedule just SCREAMS having too much time on your hands.

Also, this chat is so so cringy omg. None of her employees are understanding that she's sarcastic lmaooo just goes to show how bad her humour is. They all sound like they think she's a moron and theyre trying to be nice to her😂😂
Imagine your banter is so dry that even your employees wont engage with you💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure why the duck she’s shared this but basically her businesses are just about to be shoved in our faces repeatedly. Essentially they believe for every £1.84 they spend the h make 73x‘s that…

Its such a weird flex to show that though. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ But naturally Tala is all about sustainability and not encouraging people to buy tit they don’t need…
But also that means their profit margins are insanely high and their tit is overpriced lol. It’s basically bragging about how much they mark up stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s gearing up for a sale/to take on investment/to list - she’s got a to-do about running through warranties which will likely be in a share purchase, listing or investment agreement

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.