Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it also makes me laugh that she claims to “make good decisions in all areas” as if she doesn’t buy designer leather and continue wearing fast fashion, amongst other ridiculous things? she is such a fraud and she knows it — that’s why she had the screenshots ready

Reactions: 29
If she really was so passionate about the environment AND travel why doesn’t she fly to South Africa and promote the work conservation organisations do for wildlife? Why can’t she even do a simple Instagram post of how local organisations are helping the environment? Why is every conference/event in Dubai like every other influencer? If I had her resources I’d be promoting organisations that help the environment and wildlife. I would jet to Backwards Dubai that’s built on fossil fuels for a start
exactly, Dubai must be one of the most unsustainable countries on the planet surely? And that is before we even think about human rights....

Reactions: 27
If you want a staggering figure, she has sold 1,252 items on her depop so far. I'm finding it hard to conceive how she could have accumulated that much stuff - I understand she gets sent a lot of free clothing, but looking at the kind of items on there I think most of it is stuff she has actually bought herself. Judging by how often her depop gets updated she probably still has hundreds of items sitting in a pile somewhere - yet she is still on her stories regularly asking people for clothing recommendations? I reckon she's still a shopping addict and buying clothing every single week, but she's just swapped Asos for luxury brands.

also the "I make good decisions in all areas" has the same energy as her "I'd be a good billionaire" quote. Astounding lack of humility/self awareness

• Wow
Reactions: 56
why can't she just admit to herself that she loves the carefree and rich lifestyle: flying wherever and buying whatever you want just because you can? she can't resist it and while I don't condone it, I think it's kind of human. by keeping up her sustainability façade, she's disingenuous to herself and to her followers, whom - my theory - didn't follow her because she's a "sustainable queen", but rather because they found her interesting... and her follower count has been stagnating for months (years?). I wonder why.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I don’t get this new szn launch
- grace bangs on about them being something completely different, never been done before, blah blah, and it’s a puffer jacket…
- she says they’re unisex. And honestly nothing would give me the ick more than seeing a guy rock up in that longline pale tala puffer
- they’re going on preorder today. Preorder!!! When are people actually going to get these “amazing” winter coats considering it’s already end of October and tala’s shipping is known for being outrageous
- the irony of her saying they’re made sustainably to last year in year out because otherwise they wouldn’t be sustainable 🤣
- grace says in her qvc she’d wear it skiing it’s so good. Tala says coats aren’t waterproof…
- why can’t they have a single bead of originality. New coats have a circle tala logo on the arm. A circle tala logo I’ve never seen used before. But just so happens that a lot of big name coats have circle logos on the arm 🙄

also semi off topic but grace deletes a lot of photos from her grid. I went on because I know she’s uploaded in the past in a longline puffer so wanted to see how much she’d copied but couldn’t find a single one. Then scrolling I realised there’s a lot missing I can’t put my finger on. Busy boss babe must spend half her time scrolling through insta to delete posts where she’s gonna be a hypocrite or try steal ideas without accountability

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
A coat that you can’t wear to keep you dry in the winder is just pointless. Especially if you’re paying over £100 for that perfect winters coat. We are in the UK where it is guaranteed to rain 8.5/10 days in winter

Reactions: 32
I don’t get this new szn launch
- grace bangs on about them being something completely different, never been done before, blah blah, and it’s a puffer jacket…
- she says they’re unisex. And honestly nothing would give me the ick more than seeing a guy rock up in that longline pale tala puffer
- they’re going on preorder today. Preorder!!! When are people actually going to get these “amazing” winter coats considering it’s already end of October and tala’s shipping is known for being outrageous
- the irony of her saying they’re made sustainably to last year in year out because otherwise they wouldn’t be sustainable 🤣
- grace says in her qvc she’d wear it skiing it’s so good. Tala says coats aren’t waterproof…
- why can’t they have a single bead of originality. New coats have a circle tala logo on the arm. A circle tala logo I’ve never seen used before. But just so happens that a lot of big name coats have circle logos on the arm 🙄

also semi off topic but grace deletes a lot of photos from her grid. I went on because I know she’s uploaded in the past in a longline puffer so wanted to see how much she’d copied but couldn’t find a single one. Then scrolling I realised there’s a lot missing I can’t put my finger on. Busy boss babe must spend half her time scrolling through insta to delete posts where she’s gonna be a hypocrite or try steal ideas without accountability
There is (or was) a website where you could see someone's deleted Instagram photos but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, does anyone remember? It was recommended in one of the Grace threads but it was over a year ago :/ would be interesting to see this as I'm now curious!

Reactions: 10
Where have shreddy got the stat “top rated female fitness app” from?? 🤨🤨

I saw one of my friends talking about going to the Dubai expo on their stories and thought god no. Clicked and saw that the Dubai expo is this mega worldwide event. Wondered how shreddy got the gig. Ahhh turns out grace keeps throwing around this word “expo” when it’s actually just an “active show” where by the looks of things brands pay to be there. Seems like a bank bragging about attending a university careers fair to me.

she’s also said they’re headlining but when I clicked on the lineup her face was bottom of the list

grez is the queeeen of overselling. I don’t know how she ever does stories about women like her feeling like they need to downplay their success 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot 2021-10-29 12.34.09.png

Said this before and I know it's silly but WHY does she smile like this???? She has a great natural smile actually, but this one is just awful. Again yessss its such a silly thing to get annoyed with lol but I can't effing stand it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Why is she bragging about being cheaper than sweaty betty as if that’s groundbreaking? Everyone knows sweaty betty’s prices are outrageous
It’s not even a good comparison - they are nowhere near like-for-like products. The Sweaty Betty coat is filled with recycled down feathers, whereas the TALA coat is filled with plastic. All down coats are much more expensive than non-down coats - most longline down coats are going to be £200+. They are a higher quality product (much more insulating power). TALA’s coat won’t be anywhere near as warm.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Also at least with sweaty Betty you know you’re getting good quality. I do quite like the look of the brown coat but I just wouldn’t ever waste my money there again as it will probably fall apart after wearing it twice.

Reactions: 17
ARKET - made from recycled material, water repellent and £150. Get tae fck Grace.

8A9DAB03-ED14-4BFD-8A59-271246702BF6.png

Reactions: 17
It’s not even a good comparison - they are nowhere near like-for-like products. The Sweaty Betty coat is filled with recycled down feathers, whereas the TALA coat is filled with plastic. All down coats are much more expensive than non-down coats - most longline down coats are going to be £200+. They are a higher quality product (much more insulating power). TALA’s coat won’t be anywhere near as warm.
Even the synthetic Sweaty Betty ones are filled with primaloft not just ‘recycled polyester’

Reactions: 12
Someone who thinks selling products for less than the maximum they could reasonably sell them for ("selling at this price is insanity but it's also our values") has absolutely no business being a CEO.
(Obviously it's all bullshit but hopefully you get my point - her words are nonsense)

Reactions: 18
Someone who thinks selling products for less than the maximum they could reasonably sell them for ("selling at this price is insanity but it's also our values") has absolutely no business being a CEO.
(Obviously it's all bullshit but hopefully you get my point - her words are nonsense)
as if their "values" would be making a loss, they are making a profit because she is underpaying workers in china

Reactions: 23
Sooo Tala is a legging company that after 3 or so years of being in business can't even make leggings that don't rip... Why on earth would anyone buy bleeping WINTER COATS from them. I'm Canadian so I really dont play around with my winter coats lol but still. They should concentrate on doing one thing right instead of doing 20 mediocre (at best) things.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.