Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not seeing her sister Flora being constantly called out even though she does speak out about sustainability. Maybe it's because her actions actually match her words?

Reactions: 48
She’s such a chronic liar 😭

She takes public transport for her vlogs, but outside of that she is always taking Ubers across London and even bought a Tesla which she doesn’t use. She doesn’t take the train whenever possible - she takes flights to France every other weekend when she could take the Eurostar (or use the car she bought which was supposedly for driving to France). She’s not taking flights to speak at conferences - all of her flights are to go on a beach holiday. The fact that this particular Dubai trip happens to include one Q&A session hardly makes it a very essential sustainable work trip.

I agree with her that sustainability isn’t a badge and it’s a series of lifestyle changes - but she is deluded if she think she has made any significant changes to her lifestyle. She is living as large as possible. And judging by the hundreds of bikinis she has sold on her depop, this girl does not need any more bikinis.
Yes doing a. Q and a remotely seems totally impossible in this day and age of zoom 😂

Reactions: 17
IMG_1585.PNG
IMG_1586.PNG

A mere 6 hours after she 'asks for recommendations' for sustainable bikinis, a brand is already shipping freebees out to her. Must be a record.

Also - yet another adgifted dinner :rolleyes: because it was too much to hope for that she would actually start paying for stuff herself. Interesting that she had to specify that the california roll was for her assistant. Do we think that's true, or maybe grez is actually eating it herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 831965View attachment 831970

A mere 6 hours after she 'asks for recommendations' for sustainable bikinis, a brand is already shipping freebees out to her. Must be a record.

Also - yet another adgifted dinner :rolleyes: because it was too much to hope for that she would actually start paying for stuff herself. Interesting that she had to specify that the california roll was for her assistant. Do we think that's true, or maybe grez is actually eating it herself?
hundred percent she is doing this after another post in some sushi place where nothing seemed to be vegan.
The bikini thing, I have no words

Reactions: 14
To her post - in my industry we are seeing a lot of clients refusing to meet us in person through reasons of sustainability when something can be done remotely. Even conferences can just be an ego boost and that’s all.

Reactions: 24
When i called her out today in how muxh she seems to be travelling this is her response lol. Find it funny that I have sent her loads of praise but as soon as there is one negative comment I get an essay and a block straight away.
Also hun just because you're not always on a beach promoting fast fashion doesn't really prove you're into sustainability. It's like saying I'm only slightly racist/sexist sometimes but you can't call me out on it because I'm not the worst

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
When i called her out today in how muxh she seems to be travelling this is her response lol. Find it funny that I have sent her loads of praise but as soon as there is one negative comment I get an essay and a block straight away.
Also hun just because you're not always on a beach promoting fast fashion doesn't really prove you're into sustainability. It's like saying I'm only slightly racist/sexist sometimes but you can't call me out on it because I'm not the worst
Interesting she’s screenshot her public transport use from over 2 weeks ago 😂😂 (probably when she was vlogging)

Reactions: 37
Absolutely no legitimate, hardworking CEO would have time (or the desire) to respond to stuff like this on Instagram. Just post what you post and move on, girl.
She spends so much time trying to justify her behaviour and actions; she wouldn’t need to constantly try and justify herself if she was confident in her actions.

And absolutely to your point, just because she makes good decisions around sustainability elsewhere in her life does mean she isn’t in the wrong for her jetsetting antics. Her footprint is probably at least 5x the average person.

Reactions: 41
‘Dislike me for whatever reason you want but that’s not a valid one’ 😂😂 your 60 plane trips a year while you preach sustainability is a very legitimate reason for someone not to trust you! 😂 not that anyone needs a valid reason to send one negative comment after endless praise

Reactions: 47
I’m dying, I cannot believe she sent you a screenshot of her Monzo transactions. It reeks of insecurity - she'll probably receive 100s of DMs from people stroking her ego calling her a sustainable queen, yet it still drives her crazy that the odd few people don't see her lifestyle as sustainable. You can just imagine her on her sun lounger nose deep in her phone furiously constructing these responses to people in her DMs. How desperate is she for validation?

Also quite embarrassing for her to claim that transport is 1.8% of global emissions which is just... wildly untrue. Every source I've read indicates that transport accounts for anywhere from 20-30% of global emissions (e.g. this source).

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Also quite embarrassing for her to claim that transport is 1.8% of global emissions which is just... wildly untrue. Every source I've read indicates that transport accounts for anywhere from 20-30% of global emissions (e.g. this source).
Yep, transport accounts for 24% of global emissions and 11% of that comes from aviation (2.5% of global emissions, maybe that is what she was thinking of), both passenger emissions and freight aviation emissions, you know, like the flights that send her tit clothes around the world.

Not to mention most of these emissions are created by the Global North and international aviation in particular is only taken by the wealthy.

Flying to a conference is absolutely non-essential. Such a tit excuse for a holiday.

Why couldn’t they have found someone local to speak about sustainability or is Grace the most highly sought after speaker in this field. 🙄

Reactions: 25
I’m dying, I cannot believe she sent you a screenshot of her Monzo transactions. It reeks of insecurity - she'll probably receive 100s of DMs from people stroking her ego calling her a sustainable queen, yet it still drives her crazy that the odd few people don't see her lifestyle as sustainable. You can just imagine her on her sun lounger nose deep in her phone furiously constructing these responses to people in her DMs. How desperate is she for validation?

What the hell?! Where did she pull that stat from? Can only be her ass. It's over 13 times that.

Reactions: 18
She’s such a chronic liar 😭

She takes public transport for her vlogs, but outside of that she is always taking Ubers across London and even bought a Tesla which she doesn’t use. She doesn’t take the train whenever possible - she takes flights to France every other weekend when she could take the Eurostar (or use the car she bought which was supposedly for driving to France). She’s not taking flights to speak at conferences - all of her flights are to go on a beach holiday. The fact that this particular Dubai trip happens to include one Q&A session hardly makes it a very essential sustainable work trip.

I agree with her that sustainability isn’t a badge and it’s a series of lifestyle changes - but she is deluded if she think she has made any significant changes to her lifestyle. She is living as large as possible. And judging by the hundreds of bikinis she has sold on her depop, this girl does not need any more bikinis.
If she cared THAT much about sustainability she could prove a point and request to attend the conference virtually rather than flying across the world for it. Surely that would be more impactful than speaking about her green washing business antics. Things like this makes me feel like we are doomed with climate change

ETA okay so fair enough from her stories it looks like it’d be hard to do virtually. But she could also prove a point by refusing to attend. It doesn’t even look like she’s there to promote sustainability she’s literally just flogging her non revolutionary fitness brand

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If she cared THAT much about sustainability she could prove a point and request to attend the conference virtually rather than flying across the world for it. Surely that would be more impactful than speaking about her green washing business antics. Things like this makes me feel like we are doomed with climate change

ETA okay so fair enough from her stories it looks like it’d be hard to do virtually. But she could also prove a point by refusing to attend. It doesn’t even look like she’s there to promote sustainability she’s literally just flogging her non revolutionary fitness brand
Personally I feel like travelling to this conference would be fine if she hadn't already been to France every other weekend since August, not to mention her holidays prior to that, plus she has three more trips to do this year which will 100% be abroad as well. Some trips in the tube/train won't exactly offset that but she's literally delusional at this point, especially pulling out that 1.8% statistic bullcrap. Her mental gymnastics work for her gullible followers though which is the sad thing. And I think this was mentioned before but if she really cared about sustainability, her point about getting MORE sUstAinAbLE bikinis doesn't make any sense; what she was doing of re-using her bikinis is the most sustainable option. The ones she seems to put on repeat won't necessarily go out of fashion and they looked fine in terms of quality, they weren't breaking and they appear to still fit her. So the absolute best thing would be to just continue using them until they either don't fit anymore or if they break/tear for whatever reason, and I get not wanting to use a bikini that is on the verge of breaking to not risk exposing your genitalia/breasts to strangers. But again, we've said this countless times. Just because you buy "sustainable" products regularly doesn't make you sustainable, buying clothes less frequently is the most sustainable way to go. I think I buy a bikini once every few years, and I only have the one set? Yes I am a stingy fucker lol, but I've had to be throughout my entire life. But yes, go on and tell us how to be more sustainable Ms-I-have-new-tit-from-Prada-and-other-designer-brands-constantly Beverley.

Reactions: 26
What the actual hell 😅 I mean she blocked me for liking a negative comment on a tala post so I knew she was petty. But sending you her travel log from 2 weeks ago and THEN blocking you?? Is she ok 😩 literally removing a right to reply further so she’s not interested in having an actual convo, just being ‘right’.

I wish everyone she did this to saved the screen shots. Then someone could make an ‘exposed’ vid bc sorry - this is such an unacceptable way to treat your fans / followers! What a fragile ego!

Reactions: 33
Yeah just reuse the bikinis you already have or get on Vinted/Depop and buy secondhand, you can easily find new with tags that people are selling.

Would love to know how many accounts are on her blocked list. By her logic she blocks anyone that disagrees with her, so the longer the list gets the more evidence she has that she’s not gods gift and always right. Right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she really was so passionate about the environment AND travel why doesn’t she fly to South Africa and promote the work conservation organisations do for wildlife? Why can’t she even do a simple Instagram post of how local organisations are helping the environment? Why is every conference/event in Dubai like every other influencer? If I had her resources I’d be promoting organisations that help the environment and wildlife. I would jet to Backwards Dubai that’s built on fossil fuels for a start

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.