Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think running socials like this is acceptable? It's not funny at all and it's so unprofessional, sigh.

Screenshot_2021-10-25-14-15-30-59_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
“We HAD now fired Grace”
I get it’s a typo but YOU WORK IN SOCIAL MEDIA CHECK YOUR SPELLING BEFORE PUBLISHING CONTENT.

It’s just sloppy and unprofessional.

Reactions: 45
“We HAD now fired Grace”
I get it’s a typo but YOU WORK IN SOCIAL MEDIA CHECK YOUR SPELLING BEFORE PUBLISHING CONTENT.

It’s just sloppy and unprofessional.
exactly, and the fact that she has re posted it , does she not realise it is wrong either?!

Reactions: 14
exactly, and the fact that she has re posted it , does she not realise it is wrong either?!
It's so embarrassing on her behalf. The TALA social media team makes a typo nearly every time they post and I know itis not the end of the world, but it does look so unprofessional.

Reactions: 28
Eurrgh so cringe and uncomfortable. Proper Michael Scott /David Brent vibes isn’t it haha so desperate to look ‘cool’ and banterous
1uvze7.jpg

I genuinely feel bad for her employees, yikes. Imagine having someone like her as your superior, sharing your team chats where she's so utterly ~hilarious~ all the time, and her duck ups are part of her quirky personality. Just puked a bit in my mouth

PS. I love Michael Scott and David Brent, she could never actually be as iconic as they are lol

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's so embarrassing on her behalf. The TALA social media team makes a typo nearly every time they post and I know itis not the end of the world, but it does look so unprofessional.
it's not even a typo either, this is a big grammatical mistake!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever actually had these problems?? Who buys a new winter coat every year? My £40 topshop coat has lasted me about 7 years at this point as is still going strong, might be fast fashion but it lasts longer than a pair of tala leggings 🥴 also never had a coat that “looked like a winter coat but doesn’t keep you warm” lmao these are non-issues

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Has anyone ever actually had these problems?? Who buys a new winter coat every year? My £40 topshop coat has lasted me about 7 years at this point as is still going strong, might be fast fashion but it lasts longer than a pair of tala leggings 🥴 also never had a coat that “looked like a winter coat but doesn’t keep you warm” lmao these are non-issues
i don’t think i know anyone who buys a new coat every year. this is like saying you saved $20 when you got something on sale even though you’d save more if you just didn’t buy it 😂 god I am so tired of fast fashion tala

Reactions: 20
‘Timeless enough to wear year after year’? Lmfao don’t lie, with Tala quality it’ll be in the bin by christmas 🤣.
Those coats aren’t even nice anyway, the long one just looks like something out of M&S and the short one with the belt literally just reminds me of those coats that no one except 15 year olds wear, they look like this:
858B85FE-2455-4976-AE02-5BB9362934DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So she admits that they use the same factories that churn out a “hella” number of other companies’ coats 🤡 aka fast fashion. They don’t even pretend to be sustainable anymore lol

also there’s plenty of reputable winter coat companies e.g Patagonia, The North Face etc that make coats without Down now and aren’t over £300, probably last decades longer than those Tala binbags

Reactions: 31
All of that text for each coat and
1. They didn’t mention the price of the first coat, but did of them other two
2. If they are so warm and practical for winter then why not add what temperature they will keep you warm in?
I’ve just brought a new winters coat for a similar price but it will work for Canada weather while still being super lightweight and looking good. Clearly Grace is not as progressive as she likes to make out

Reactions: 14
Same I've got a Primark winter coat that I've been wearing every year for the past 5 or 6 years!

Reactions: 4
While we are on the topic of warm jackets, it will be my first winter in the UK and I need something way under £100 and I'm short so I can't drown in it 😭 any recommendations? Or even secondhand options (other than depop)

Reactions: 5
While we are on the topic of warm jackets, it will be my first winter in the UK and I need something way under £100 and I'm short so I can't drown in it 😭 any recommendations? Or even secondhand options (other than depop)
Uniqlo down coats are always super warm and waterproof in my experience

Reactions: 16
Grace confuses being busy with working hard.... Going on unnecessary trips, working out, doing chores, managing your personal socials, dressing up and walking your dog are things that will keep you busy, but they're not work.

However they take up most of her day, and her job at this point is 'being grace beverley' so she thinks "I'm busy every day, and I make a lot of money doing whatever it is I do, so that must mean I work hard! #bossbabe!'

Reactions: 26
i don’t think i know anyone who buys a new coat every year. this is like saying you saved $20 when you got something on sale even though you’d save more if you just didn’t buy it 😂 god I am so tired of fast fashion tala
yeah neither! I buy a new coat when mine literally falls apart, and how can something be so "fashion foward" it lasts loads of years? makes no sense, their whole "ethos" (if we can call it that) is just contributing to the idea that fashion changes rapidly and therefore needs to be replaced

£120 for 100% polyester I can’t 😭
that is insane, also £300+? are people (non multimillionaires) spending that on a coat?! the MOST i have spent I would say was £120, which for me was a lot, but I have it used for years. I don't think it is standard to spend 100s on anything for most people?!

I have got really warm and lasting coats from zara and mango which have lasted ages, both about 80£ (although may have been on sale)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.