Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh my bad you’re right that’s prob what it is! Either way not a good look IMO lol
I remember when the leggings/shorts with this detail first came out and everyone thought the same thing — really not a great design, I’m surprised they kept it, but also not that surprised since with Grace everything is about the ass

Reactions: 7
Speaking about Grace and having crappy friendships, Steph just did a new eco line with USA Pro and Grace didn't even like a single one of her posts? What a great friend.

Also I can't believe there are still people who shop Tala much less recommend it as a sustainable brand. Must be the biggest idiots of Grace's following at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She is really pretty, though that picture proves her figure is genetic. you can see elsewhere she’s not got that much muscle tone and shes not super lean either, so her stomach muscles showing through is the result of her naturally not holding much fat in that area.

New thread name ideas anyone??

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She is really pretty, though that picture proves her figure is genetic. you can see elsewhere she’s not got that much muscle tone and shes not super lean either, so her stomach muscles showing through is the result of her naturally not holding much fat in that area.

New thread name ideas anyone??
plugging my one from a couple pages back, it doesn’t rhyme and I think someone also added something to it that was good but I couldn’t find it (so please improve @ anyone!!):

grace beverley: working hard (on planning my next vacation), hardly working (on my 2 companies which i am the CEO of)

Reactions: 27
plugging my one from a couple pages back, it doesn’t rhyme and I think someone also added something to it that was good but I couldn’t find it (so please improve @ anyone!!):

grace beverley: working hard (on planning my next vacation), hardly working (on my 2 companies which i am the CEO of)
Grace Beverley: working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Ironic the first time we’ve ever seen her walking a dog is her new boyfriends n not her own, poor ziggy 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Imo these are such tit photos to promote this new drop. Like sitting on the pavement (again) and that the jumper is clearly dirty in the second pic? Don’t get me started on the fake tan and hair either..
you can’t even see the sweater in the second picture? that’s awful modeling greezy grez

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.