Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you're bang on. She has been promoting TALA on her story almost every day, something which she never used to do. At the peak of its hype I think she got a bit cocky and thought it was already a self-sufficient brand so she started stepping back as the face of it - and got a rude awakening when the hype inevitably started to die down. I think the poor performance (both in sales and reviews) on ASOS says it all. When the clothes are on the mass market, people who aren't bothered about supporting a #girlboss aren't going to put up with poor quality and fit, unlike her fans/followers who might be willing to overlook those flaws.

I probably am reading too much into it but they're advertising roles for Finance Manager and Head of Growth at the moment, so perhaps they're scrambling to get some expertise in.
I totally agree with you both. I think she relies heavily on hype generated from social media. Which is why I think it was a mistake her wiping out her YouTube channel. People are slowly going to start forgetting about her, and therefore her brands. I’ve personally never bought TALA, as she launched it just as I was losing interest in the gym 😂 But I’m glad I didn’t because I rarely see a good review from people who aren’t either paid, or are friends of Grace and have clearly been gifted. When she launched she touted it as this sustainable brand too, which it clearly isn’t, it’s just like any other brand, so I don’t think she’s even going to be able to rely on that angle anymore.

Reactions: 25
she really overestimated why people were buying her brand, the people buying her brand are fans from her youtube days, without that she has nothing better than any of the million other fitness brands. The thing someone commented about sizing is a typical thing brands do to save money, if she is in a medium with her size i doubt anything fits anyone above a 14 (at absolute max)

Not to mention that people are probably bored of so many samey releases. Rather than releasing a larger range when the hype was high and giving people more choice, a release every few months means her fans have already done their fair share of supporting ages ago. Even the most die hard fans only need so many plain leggings and crop tops.

Reactions: 26
She HAS to be trolling at this point
I’ve always known she was out of touch but this is just blatantly gross. can she use her private instagram for recommendations from other influencers? probably not bc then she won’t get gifted things. god I cannot stand her.

grace beverley: working hard (on planning my next vacation), hardly working (on my 2 companies which i am the CEO of)

• Haha
Reactions: 69
she finds the most mundane things "hilarious", laughing for 30 minutes because she has filmed only her head :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Does grace expect us to believe that she's anti-private school 🙄 she probably thinks she'd still be where she is today if she went to an inner city comp. Classic 'I was lucky BUT I ALSO WORKED REALLY HARD SO I WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED ANYWHERE' vibes from this one

Reactions: 60
I’ve always known she was out of touch but this is just blatantly gross. can she use her private instagram for recommendations from other influencers? probably not bc then she won’t get gifted things. god I cannot stand her.

grace beverley: working hard (on planning my next vacation), hardly working (on my 2 companies which i am the CEO of)
Great title 🤣 tho could we use the Jeffrey Grezos that someone suggested a couple pages back together with this title lol

Reactions: 27
her sharing being anti private school and privilege when she comes from the top 1% and attended some of the best educational institutions arguably in the world, and we all know will send her kids to the same private schools really had me feeling like this
B1678E4F-35E5-4C5B-8D0D-6EF6E720448C.jpeg

she is living in a bleeping huge house, goes on multiple holidays a year and drives a tesla at the age of 24 because she attended private schools and because her family are so wealthy, but is so out of touch she doesn’t even recognise it. it’s like she thinks she’s slummed it with the rest of us and thinks 2 stories is solving wealth inequality

• Heart
Reactions: 83
her sharing being anti private school and privilege when she comes from the top 1% and attended some of the best educational institutions arguably in the world, and we all know will send her kids to the same private schools really had me feeling like this
View attachment 711236

she is living in a bleeping huge house, goes on multiple holidays a year and drives a tesla at the age of 24 because she attended private schools and because her family are so wealthy, but is so out of touch she doesn’t even recognise it. it’s like she thinks she’s slummed it with the rest of us and thinks 2 stories is solving wealth inequality
Especially after how arrogant she was being yday on the stories, congratulating herself on her success. Her success is 99% down to her bleeping excellent private school education, insane connections and privilege smh.

Reactions: 49
Especially after how arrogant she was being yday on the stories, congratulating herself on her success. Her success is 99% down to her bleeping excellent private school education, insane connections and privilege smh.
This. She is so so lucky to be in the position she’s in. She’s basically had everything handed to her on a plate. A good education, connections in the business world, never having to struggle like most young people… there’s probably hundreds, even thousands of people out there with business/brand ideas but they don’t get anywhere with them because they don’t have the money to launch, or the connections to help them get started, or even anyone to advise them where to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This. She is so so lucky to be in the position she’s in. She’s basically had everything handed to her on a plate. A good education, connections in the business world, never having to struggle like most young people… there’s probably hundreds, even thousands of people out there with business/brand ideas but they don’t get anywhere with them because they don’t have the money to launch, or the connections to help them get started, or even anyone to advise them where to start.
being able to "hire" her dad to help with the business.. I don't bregrudge the fact she went to a private school, this was likely not her choice, what I do bregrudge is her acting as if she hasn't and it hasn;t helped her. She could easily say "I went to private school so I saw ..." instead she just ignores all of her priviledge

Reactions: 29
She has to be a parody of herself now surely. Complaining one day about how busy she is having just been on holiday to now be going on another holiday? Loooool grace please you idiot

Reactions: 29
being able to "hire" her dad to help with the business.. I don't bregrudge the fact she went to a private school, this was likely not her choice, what I do bregrudge is her acting as if she hasn't and it hasn;t helped her. She could easily say "I went to private school so I saw ..." instead she just ignores all of her priviledge
Yes exactly. I don’t begrudge her using her privileges to get ahead, I’m such many would, but she hasn’t had to struggle in the way many people do, especially in terms of launching a brand. Like you said, she ignores it all. I’m not saying she won’t have worked hard, but you’d have to work a lot harder if you were someone who didn’t go to private school and didn’t have money in the first place.

Reactions: 11
Yes exactly. I don’t begrudge her using her privileges to get ahead, I’m such many would, but she hasn’t had to struggle in the way many people do, especially in terms of launching a brand. Like you said, she ignores it all. I’m not saying she won’t have worked hard, but you’d have to work a lot harder if you were someone who didn’t go to private school and didn’t have money in the first place.
exactly, even just starting her channel, being able to show things like a nice flat, holidays in france etc, had she been working out from a dingy council house on a tight budget I doubt she would have got such an audience initially

Exactly, and to add, I wouldn’t begrudge her for her privilege if she genuinely developed a revolutionary business/product. But fitness wear and a fitness app couldn’t have been more unoriginal imo. Makes it even worse that she believes it’s all been so ‘disruptive’. Probably those thousands of people could build a business much better, in her position. It’s a shame that with the opportunities and the platform she’s had she hasn’t done something more positive with it

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.