Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe the article opens like this, as if Grace isn’t from a long line of multimillionaires 😭

“Distinctly gen z” do they think mass hoarding of wealth and inequality aren’t problems for our generation…?
I can’t believe she’s being painted as a hard working CEO as if these companies weren't shells that were handed to her

Reactions: 36
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the point of a 'formal living room' like hers? She literally never uses it. It seems like a feature of houses for people who are so rich that they have more space than they know what to do with.

Reactions: 41
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the point of a 'formal living room' like hers? She literally never uses it. It seems like a feature of houses for people who are so rich that they have more space than they know what to do with.
totally agree, it also seems really old fashioned imo

Reactions: 9
They've taken the pics at an angle at which you couldn't spot any CCTV then

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her latest story doesn’t sound like her at all 😂 Maybe it’s just cos I’ve not really engaged with her posts recently, but her voice seems so different to me! To be fair, the last time I would have heard her voice was a YouTube video back in the day 😂

Reactions: 5
I wondered how she got her house looking so nice, looks like she had a massive helping hand from mummy’s interior designer friend🤪
Lol this is so embarazzing. Notice how she has made sure not to share this on her socials? Even she is embarrassed. 'Vocally left wing' Grace featured in a staunchly conservative newspaper bragging about how mummy's friend did the interior design for her mansion. It blows a hole in the image she desperately tries to portray to her followers. You can guarantee that Grace agreeing to do this promotion piece for the Evening Standard was in exchange for a hefty discount on these interior design services.

She can just never stop twisting the truth. Remember when she was having the house done and swore up and down that her family had nothing to do with the house and wasn't giving her any help at all? The fact she doesn't consider this a family privilege thing - getting luxury interior design services (normally costing £100k+) thanks to your wealthy family connections - is just another example of her being truly deluded by her own privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I actually can’t believe the article opens like this, as if Grace isn’t from a long line of multimillionaires 😭

“Distinctly gen z” do they think mass hoarding of wealth and inequality aren’t problems for our generation…?
Every part of her body is trying to escape that outfit. I'm all for body confidence, her body is banging, but that's the most incredible camel toe I've ever seen and you'd think someone with her money could buy better jeans and a top that kept her boobs, you know, in?

Reactions: 18
The Trustpilot reviews for the company she's advertising are awful and when I went to the website my phone security software popped up telling me it's suspicious (which hasn't happened since I got it like a month ago).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lol this is so embarazzing. Notice how she has made sure not to share this on her socials? Even she is embarrassed. 'Vocally left wing' Grace featured in a staunchly conservative newspaper bragging about how mummy's friend did the interior design for her mansion. It blows a hole in the image she desperately tries to portray to her followers. You can guarantee that Grace agreeing to do this promotion piece for the Evening Standard was in exchange for a hefty discount on these interior design services.

She can just never stop twisting the truth. Remember when she was having the house done and swore up and down that her family had nothing to do with the house and wasn't giving her any help at all? The fact she doesn't consider this a family privilege thing - getting luxury interior design services (normally costing £100k+) thanks to your wealthy family connections - is just another example of her being truly deluded by her own privilege.
Also there’s decor items from ‘H&M home’ it kinda goes against her “sustainability ethos”. Isn’t H&M considered fast fashion 🤨🧐🤔

Reactions: 17
Please can we normalise wearing jeans that don’t suffocate our womanly parts and internal organs 🥴
yes seriously, that whole cameltoe situation makes me shudder just thinking about how uncomfortable it looks (and must feel)!!

plus, her jeans look so tight at the waist, if i wore those i wouldn't be comfortable eating anything because there would 100% be spillage after and i would defo have to undo my jeans to stay seated 😂

Reactions: 15
God she’s just so bleeping annoying. Like why do you feel the need to post something to prove you’ve done a nice thing for someone? Makes me think she’d be the kind of person to give money to a homeless person whilst filming it to post on socials 🙄😂
all i took from that is that the driver arrived and she is making them wait 10 minutes :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 74
God she’s just so bleeping annoying. Like why do you feel the need to post something to prove you’ve done a nice thing for someone? Makes me think she’d be the kind of person to give money to a homeless person whilst filming it to post on socials 🙄😂
‘Look at me, I’m such a nice person’. If you’re genuinely doing it to be nice, why would you need to seek validation from strangers on the internet? This sort of stuff is natural to most people, making coffee for the builders, leaving a box of chocolates out for the postman at Christmas time… people do that kind of stuff naturally, not for the internet to tell you how great you are

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.