Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never understood people who post things like that? If you're really THAT hungover then how are you taking photos and posting them, with a full face of makeup on? My worst hangovers have included me curled up into a ball with my head over a bucket whilst my mum makes fun/shouts at me, but you don't see me posting it with "omg world's worst hangover🤪" do you

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Working Hard, Hardly working is only 99p on kindle today if anyone feels the need haha

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lol this is so embarazzing. Notice how she has made sure not to share this on her socials? Even she is embarrassed. 'Vocally left wing' Grace featured in a staunchly conservative newspaper bragging about how mummy's friend did the interior design for her mansion. It blows a hole in the image she desperately tries to portray to her followers. You can guarantee that Grace agreeing to do this promotion piece for the Evening Standard was in exchange for a hefty discount on these interior design services.

She can just never stop twisting the truth. Remember when she was having the house done and swore up and down that her family had nothing to do with the house and wasn't giving her any help at all? The fact she doesn't consider this a family privilege thing - getting luxury interior design services (normally costing £100k+) thanks to your wealthy family connections - is just another example of her being truly deluded by her own privilege.
As a gen z black woman I feel so disillusioned - I already have the struggle of being a woman and black which already puts me in the race for lower pay than my counter parts. Then remembering the extortionate housing prices and I either need a partner or to save a lot of money if I want to own a home? I actually could vomit right now - I’ll never be angry at people like grace, but I’ll always be jealous that you can just win the life roulette by being born into wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The fact that she deleted her uni vids low-key annoys me bc some of those were comforting. Does anyone have any recommendations for others?
Eve Cornwell’s uni vlogs were good, SimonOxPhys phd vlogs are fun and comforting too. (Currently getting me thru my PhD loool)

Reactions: 2
not on topic but could someone please start a moya mahwinney thread on tattle? I don't think I'm able to just yet

Reactions: 8
What struck me with the Evening Standard article on grez's house is how it looks totally different in the photographs to how it looks all of the time in real life lol. It actually looks kind of rank irl - the garden is unkempt and the main lounge/dining room is just kind of a mess/slightly dirty. Idk, if I was splurging tons of time and $$$ getting a designer million dollar mansion kitted out with beautiful interiors I honestly wouldn't even want 3 housemates living there cause it's inevitably going to get messed up after a while.

Reactions: 31
You have to quarantine coming back from France, even if you’ve been double vaccinated. Fat chance she’ll do that though.
This rule has just been lifted, you only need a negative test if you are fully vaccinated. So she won't even have to pretend -.-

Feeling like a broken record here but JUST. GOOGLE. IT.

How does she think the rest of the world finds anything? As a person on a zero hour contract and a crappy wage living in a crappy flat, her constant whining and begging for free stuff enrages me. Imagine claiming to be left wing while refusing to share your wealth even with the people directly providing you with a service. Absolute twit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Feeling like a broken record here but JUST. GOOGLE. IT.
I didn’t realise trainer cleaning services were even a thing? Like, just give them a wipe down and a polish with a stiff brush and cleaning wipes like everyone else does???

These influencers can’t do ANYTHING for themselves smh. It’s like the ones who get declutter dollies in to literally clear out and tidy their wardrobes for them which every normal human being in the world just does on their own. And now it looks like even cleaning your own shoes is something that has to be an ‘adgifted’ service.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.