Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise trainer cleaning services were even a thing? Like, just give them a wipe down and a polish with a stiff brush and cleaning wipes like everyone else does???

Same I genuinely thought I'd misread it at first. Shove them in the washing machine or use an antibac wipe ffs

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else seen Shreddy’s latest post? I’m far from a prude but Jesus Christ it even made me uncomfortable

• Sick
Feeling like a broken record here but JUST. GOOGLE. IT.

How does she think the rest of the world finds anything? As a person on a zero hour contract and a crappy wage living in a crappy flat, her constant whining and begging for free stuff enrages me. Imagine claiming to be left wing while refusing to share your wealth even with the people directly providing you with a service. Absolute twit.
litro just replied to this story saying google is free, bets on how long it'll take until i get blocked lmao
it's how she claims to check and be aware of her privilege but will also more than happily exploit it to make sure she doesn't have to pay a penny for anything

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone else seen Shreddy’s latest post? I’m far from a prude but Jesus Christ it even made me uncomfortable
Wtf lol, it's actually so boring now everything being focused around glutes, like there is nothing else to fitness apart from having a nice ass

Reactions: 21
Excuse me, Grace DISRUPTS the industry. So of course she doesn’t just follow trends and market an archaic view of fitness and aesthetics that preys on female insecurities 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The shreddy and shreddyclub instagrams are so dead, no comments and hardly any likes on some recent posts. Good job Grez, doing really well there

Reactions: 19
Same I genuinely thought I'd misread it at first. Shove them in the washing machine or use an antibac wipe ffs
I use a trainer cleaning service *runs and hides* only for my really good trainers though, it’s like taking specific coats to the dry cleaners, the washing machine would ruin them.
To bring it back on topic - the Shreddy stuff makes me so nauseous. What about getting fit for other reasons than having a massive bum? And even if that is your goal - she’s completely missing the other stuff that build that illusion - eating WELL, building your shoulders to create a tapered waist? What even is the point of this fitness app?

Reactions: 16
I use a trainer cleaning service *runs and hides* only for my really good trainers though, it’s like taking specific coats to the dry cleaners, the washing machine would ruin them.
yeah fair enough to justify a professional clean for the really expensive/designer ones but if she wants to spend $$$ on a professional clean she should budget more for it and pay for it herself like everyone else :mad:

at this point i feel like she never actually pays for anything anymore????

Reactions: 11
That shot where it feels like you’re flying directly into that poor model’s actual bumhole is really not the one

• Haha
Reactions: 34
yeah fair enough to justify a professional clean for the really expensive/designer ones but if she wants to spend $$$ on a professional clean she should budget more for it and pay for it herself like everyone else :mad:

yaeh she clearly doesn't, and anything she can't get for free (i.e the garden and that swamp of a jacuzzi ) she just doesn't do

Reactions: 6
I really feel like Grace is one of those people who doesn’t understand the value of money. She’s never had to work a minimum wage job, she and her family have never struggled, hell she’s never even been around people who have struggled thanks to her upbringing and private education. And now that she’s an adult she 1) lives off her massive inherited wealth and 2) doesn’t even pay for her own tit. She really reminds me of that time David Cameron didn’t know how much a loaf of bread costs. Hence why she doesn’t feel the need to pay people for providing her with a service. “What do you mean these businesses need my money to survive - can’t their mummy just fund them?”

Reactions: 46
Just going to leave this one here 😳

View attachment 693179
Can someone please tell her the reason she has a 'BaTtLe ScAr' is because of her tanning because I honestly can't get over this, how DARE she continue to make tanning this cool thing when it could have literally killed her if it hadn't been caught, like does she know what skin cancer is orrrrrr
Personally I am starting to think she got it removed for aesthetic purposes at this point cos SURELY no one is THIS stupid

Reactions: 63

How the rich stay rich 🤑

Can someone please tell her the reason she has a 'BaTtLe ScAr' is because of her tanning because I honestly can't get over this, how DARE she continue to make tanning this cool thing when it could have literally killed her if it hadn't been caught, like does she know what skin cancer is orrrrrr
Personally I am starting to think she got it removed for aesthetic purposes at this point cos SURELY no one is THIS stupid
I like how she obviously covers the scar with a plaster when she goes out lying in the sun for 8 hours a day, as if that’s going to make any difference 😂

Reactions: 17
I legitimately know people with cancer who have been less dramatic than her on social media about her bleeping scar omg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her hair always looks sooo greasy.

Also why is she always dead behind the eyes in pics? Back in her uni days she used to post pics with her actually grinning/smiling properly and it was so pretty but in the past few months she only posts pics of her with droopy dead eyes, she's clearly trying to do the sexy 'bedroom eyes' thing but it just makes her soooo much less attractive/approachable looking than she used to

Reactions: 33
I legitimately know people with cancer who have been less dramatic than her on social media about her bleeping scar omg
This actually really pisses me off. I’ve had 2 surgeries in the past year and one was for cancer. To call her tiny scar a battle scar is ridiculous. I continue to follow her for the entertainment of how clueless she is but this is the breaking point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.