Taylor Kaytee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions on Taylor Kaytee? There’s not a thread on her yet, thought I’d create one

I’m honestly annoyed she’s in Dubai, like pictures couldn’t be taken in the UK? It’s just so uncalled for when people are dying. I hope she’s rinsing her funds out there!

Reactions: 3
I’m honestly annoyed she’s in Dubai, like pictures couldn’t be taken in the UK? It’s just so uncalled for when people are dying. I hope she’s rinsing her funds out there!
Don’t understand how she’s still there ?

haha whoops, look at that
& she’s chatting tit it’s like £1k ... as if she can’t afford it ?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
9C1E571F-9E11-4B18-AFF8-7D9E3C286FBB.jpeg

Ordered from her recent Lazuli launch and received one of the tops covered in these little brown stains all over the front and back, like how do you even get a black top stained to this extent 🥴 I received an explanation from customer service after a whole week saying it’s a manufacturing error and that they’re sorry, I used their WhatsApp customer service and was told to email, still waiting for a replacement to be sent out and it has now been like 15 days. It’s disgusting how they charge so much when they cannot even get their tit together! Gymshark prices for not even half of the quality or service. It’s sad because I love supporting small businesses but considering she’s just bought a literal million pound flat it’s not like she can’t afford to do better ☹

Reactions: 8
1E5B49FB-C916-4BF5-B6CD-F3DB5C89904E.jpeg
9288231C-18B1-47C1-98AD-14D6C25D22BC.jpeg

Her recent post😂😂😂 using an upside down stool as a drier🤢 shame her £1 million flat didn’t come with one…she made sure to brag about her boiling water tap, bathroom speakers and built in coffee machines, even spent a whole week bleeping around with fairy lights for her garden and ugly ivy decorations but literally refuses to buy basic necessities when she’s been there for a whole month now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 668840View attachment 668843
Her recent post😂😂😂 using an upside down stool as a drier🤢 shame her £1 million flat didn’t come with one…she made sure to brag about her boiling water tap, bathroom speakers and built in coffee machines, even spent a whole week bleeping around with fairy lights for her garden and ugly ivy decorations but literally refuses to buy basic necessities when she’s been there for a whole month now😂
Omg ew😂 she’s clearly waiting for her pants to dry that’s why she isn’t wearing any 😂

Reactions: 6
Her ex boyfriend seems like a lovely guy (and gorgeous too lol), anyone have any idea on why they broke up?

Maybe because he found out about her camming😂 her camming vids are literally all over Reddit🤢
Omg that’s actually disgusting, at least we now know how she can afford her flat 😂 do we reckon her current boyfriend knows? What a downgrade btw 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 668780
Ordered from her recent Lazuli launch and received one of the tops covered in these little brown stains all over the front and back, like how do you even get a black top stained to this extent 🥴 I received an explanation from customer service after a whole week saying it’s a manufacturing error and that they’re sorry, I used their WhatsApp customer service and was told to email, still waiting for a replacement to be sent out and it has now been like 15 days. It’s disgusting how they charge so much when they cannot even get their tit together! Gymshark prices for not even half of the quality or service. It’s sad because I love supporting small businesses but considering she’s just bought a literal million pound flat it’s not like she can’t afford to do better ☹
Ewwww omg that’s so grim!!! Wtf
Her flat is a million £????

Nah he’s sooo cl
Her ex boyfriend seems like a lovely guy (and gorgeous too lol), anyone have any idea on why they broke up?
Nah he’s sooo classist had to unfollow him, he said stuff like it’s poor peoples fault they’re bad at managing money in regards to healthy eating etc
like wtf ???? So much to unpack here

& apparently he cheated on her, comments been deleted on his ig now

Reactions: 2