Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot TALA existed for a hot second there until she teased some new stuff on her stories today

Guess when they don’t have nonstop releases they’re utterly forgettable as a brand

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A pretty recent ex of mine has just got a new girlfriend and I have to say it did make me feel a little better when i realised she licks Grace’s arse and is decked out in full tala 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
It's like there's so much pressure nowadays to start a business / become a CEO. Why can't someone be happy with a job that isn't making millions or a job that is a 9-5.

It's almost as if we're being pressured into becoming an entrepreneur when really it sounds like hell on earth.
There's been a whole lot of content on youtube (and probably elsewhere) with titles like 'I Do not dream of labor' (Americans mainly, thus the spelling) which I think links with this idea. They talk about things like the idea we don't all need to have dream careers or dream jobs, and just a job that we enjoy fine and a work/life balance is preferable.

I might be misunderstanding but when she says she doesn’t want to be ‘likeable’ that gives off (for me) huge bitchy vibes?

Say if I was in a job interview and I said I wasn’t interested in being likeable, I feel like they would think I was a head off The Apprentice?

I genuinely find her way of doing things/her approach to business and how she conducts her self in interviews etc really odd?

Maybe it’s because I’m not a Uber privileged self made girl boss I won’t understand. Oh to be Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I might be misunderstanding but when she says she doesn’t want to be ‘likeable’ that gives off (for me) huge bitchy vibes?

Say if I was in a job interview and I said I wasn’t interested in being likeable, I feel like they would think I was a head off The Apprentice?

I genuinely find her way of doing things/her approach to business and how she conducts her self in interviews etc really odd?

Maybe it’s because I’m not a Uber privileged self made girl boss I won’t understand. Oh to be Grace.
She’s insecure so she dresses up her ego as a feminist statement to distract from the underlying self-esteem issues.

Any recommendations for gym shorts that don’t do this? Apart from Nike pros (I already have these) ❤

ETA

The longer gymshark training shorts do this. The short ones don’t but my ass eats the short ones 🙃
I like the Lululemon Train Times shorts or the Lululemon Align shorts (get at least the 6" ones). The Train Times are good for traditional gym/running and are made from that sweat-wicking sort of fabric. The Aligns are super comfy, probably more suited to yoga (or weights but not high intensity) and are more cottony. I even sleep in Aligns too sometimes

Reactions: 6
I forgot TALA existed for a hot second there until she teased some new stuff on her stories today

Guess when they don’t have nonstop releases they’re utterly forgettable as a brand
Omg I thought the same last night!

Reactions: 6
She blocked me this eve after I responded to this story saying that promoting shorts that cut off ones circulation is not ideal. Told her to do better. This gal cannot take ANY criticism, Jesus!!!!
✨She's putting up boundaries, and you're not supporting her as a woman ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
rambling on about not trying to be likeable to me screams "I am really a witch but pretended to be nice to be likeable" - most people don't worry if they are likeable because they are just nice people so naturally are imo

Reactions: 36
rambling on about not trying to be likeable to me screams "I am really a witch but pretended to be nice to be likeable" - most people don't worry if they are likeable because they are just nice people so naturally are imo
100% this. It's like people who say they're 'just being honest' as an excuse for being straight-up rude.

Reactions: 21
nXjZbM6HRZq3uJEhvpdTCA_thumb_348b.jpg

This made me laugh so much, she's going on about how picky she is and how she has such an attention to detail and she's literally included 'always use lowercase' twice in the list hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 69
View attachment 602499
This made me laugh so much, she's going on about how picky she is and how she has such an attention to detail and she's literally included 'always use lowercase' twice in the list hahahahaha
I was about to post exactly this :LOL: judging by the frequent mistakes in posts I don;t think any of them have much attention to detail tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m blocked so I haven’t seen this but my personal view based on experience in business is that being likeable actually goes a very long way, especially when you need to network / pull favours!

Reactions: 22
View attachment 602499
Also the whole, wow I am so picky about details!!! she always talks about

Screams micro management and bottlenecking to me 🥴

Reactions: 31
I’m blocked so I haven’t seen this but my personal view based on experience in business is that being likeable actually goes a very long way, especially when you need to network / pull favours!
exactly, I think she will end up with a reputation of being difficult to work with if this is her strategy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.