Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there's one thing in this world that bores me senseless, it's the stories of internet brand "CEOs". Just so, so tedious. Likewise anything to do with "side hustles".

Reactions: 35
You would think her podcast would focus on sustainable businesses, since she is an eco-green boss babe.

Reactions: 32
You would think her podcast would focus on sustainable businesses, since she is an eco-green boss babe.
If she invited people with genuine sustainable businesses, it would just show how greenwashed hers is

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I am attempting to listen, it takes until 3min for her guest to even speak. You can tell Grace is trying to speak more slowly but keeps on speeding up. She’s not a natural speaker at all.
Edit: there is also lots of background noise, sounds like a pen banging etc

Reactions: 16
do you all remember how fast her old threads used to move? shows how irrelevant and boring she’s getting lmao
Because she used to provide way more material for us to laugh at. Her Twitter used to have Karen style 'I want to speak to the manager' posts quite regularly, and her Youtube is shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Because she used to provide way more material for us to laugh at. Her Twitter used to have Karen style 'I want to speak to the manager' posts quite regularly, and her Youtube is shut.
aka she’s boring

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the name of her new podcast? I've tried to google it but I can't seem to find anything other than a number of podcasts where she's been the guest, not the podcaster. I really want to hear how she talks to her guests.

I listened to it and got no benefit from it. I found it really jarring when Grace would randomly start swearing, and she keeps sucking spit through her teeth which made me feel ill lol. And every time she asked a question, once the guest answered she'd go into a spiel of "yeah totally, I found that..." and talk about herself. Sound quality was pretty horrible as well, she could sure as he'll afford a good quality mic ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I listened to it and got no benefit from it. I found it really jarring when Grace would randomly start swearing, and she keeps sucking spit through her teeth which made me feel ill lol. And every time she asked a question, once the guest answered she'd go into a spiel of "yeah totally, I found that..." and talk about herself. Sound quality was pretty horrible as well, she could sure as he'll afford a good quality mic ffs
Summed up very well indeed.

Reactions: 6
Why are all of the shorts she sells designed to cut off the circulation to your legs? They look so tit and uncomfortable
5F4604FF-87E7-4F14-ADE4-C13FB33032BA.jpeg

A25FED66-3753-4DAC-9F70-9507CB9A19A2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
There's so many "entrepreneur" podcasts now that it honestly has become a little incestuous. It's this nonstop cycle of : person starts lame internet business -> goes on a billion lame entrepreneur podcasts to talk about it -> starts their own lame entrepreneur podcast -> invites other lame internet entrepreneurs, and the cycle keeps going until we will reach a 1:1 ratio of lame internet entrepreneurs and lame entrepreneur podcasts. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
There's so many "entrepreneur" podcasts now that it honestly has become a little incestuous. It's this nonstop cycle of : person starts lame internet business -> goes on a billion lame entrepreneur podcasts to talk about it -> starts their own lame entrepreneur podcast -> invites other lame internet entrepreneurs, and the cycle keeps going until we will reach a 1:1 ratio of lame internet entrepreneurs and lame entrepreneur podcasts. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
It's like there's so much pressure nowadays to start a business / become a CEO. Why can't someone be happy with a job that isn't making millions or a job that is a 9-5.

It's almost as if we're being pressured into becoming an entrepreneur when really it sounds like hell on earth.

Reactions: 29
Paging Lauren Tickner, Paging Lauren Tickner! Are you here love?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the Lewis Morgan podcast on YouTube she discusses why she deleted all of her YouTube videos, main reasons are ‘mental health’, she felt she wasn’t as good at her job as she is in her current one (I disagree, I went off her when she left uni and the clogs etc), and that she felt like she needed to disclose more about her life to be likeable. Aka she can get away with not revealing about her privilege and upbringing to still be successful when she isn’t on YouTube 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.