Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s soooo gross that hot tub video on her stories, PLEASE why do none of her ‘friends’ tell her to get a bikini top that actually fuckin fits her!!! No one wants to see your baps hanging out in ill fitting clothing in every post/video you do it’s horrid 🤮🤮
please. Don’t get me started on her bleeping ugly and weird upside down 3 sizes to small bikini tops and purposefully not tanning her boobs. Idk if she thinks it makes them look bigger? But it’s soooo bleeping gross! (Haven’t seen the story so maybe not the case here but if anyone else has been following a few years you’ll know exactly what I mean! Its vile??)

Reactions: 16
please. Don’t get me started on her bleeping ugly and weird upside down 3 sizes to small bikini tops and purposefully not tanning her boobs. Idk if she thinks it makes them look bigger? But it’s soooo bleeping gross! (Haven’t seen the story so maybe not the case here but if anyone else has been following a few years you’ll know exactly what I mean! Its vile??)
It’s absolutely minging 🥲🤮

Reactions: 5
came here to ask the same, I cannot bring myself to :LOL: How the hell is she claiming ot be so tired when she spent yesterday drinking in a hottub?
It’s an exhausting life exploiting people from their hard earned money for poor quality items 💅🏻💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like she purposefully doesn't tan her boobs for two reasons: 1) to try and give the impression that her tan is real and 2) so your attention is drawn to them. Considering she doesn't appear to wear bandeau bikinis much (if ever?) it's a strange tan line to want to have.
I don't think i'd go as extreme as saying it's 'gross', but I do find it odd that she actively chooses bikinis that don't support her boobs properly.

Reactions: 24
I feel like she purposefully doesn't tan her boobs for two reasons: 1) to try and give the impression that her tan is real and 2) so your attention is drawn to them. Considering she doesn't appear to wear bandeau bikinis much (if ever?) it's a strange tan line to want to have.
I don't think i'd go as extreme as saying it's 'gross', but I do find it odd that she actively chooses bikinis that don't support her boobs properly.
Also still can’t believe in this day and age people are promoting tanning !

Reactions: 12
Fair enough just in my opinion there’s something about it that I find soo off putting! And yes that’s also what I noticed. Why do you have bandeau lines when you’re always in a triangle bikini/ low cut bikini

Reactions: 10
She wears a bandeau bikini when she fake tans so it leaves that white line and makes her boobs look bigger.

ETA she has said this, it’s not me speculating!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve only listened to a few clips of the podcast episode but so far it doesn’t bear any resemblance to what the main description promised. Grace keeps asking really specific questions about the guest’s business that won’t be interesting to most people listening.

It’s like she forgot what the podcast was supposed to be about and used the conversation to get personal business advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The market is just so saturated with “instagram founder” podcasts, I just don’t see how there’s space for grace (and she should know she’s been a guest on half of them!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve only listened to a few clips of the podcast episode but so far it doesn’t bear any resemblance to what the main description promised. Grace keeps asking really specific questions about the guest’s business that won’t be interesting to most people listening.

It’s like she forgot what the podcast was supposed to be about and used the conversation to get personal business advice.
So seeing as the first one is with the woman who made House of CB, it's just an hour long House of CB advert?

Reactions: 14
do you all remember how fast her old threads used to move? shows how irrelevant and boring she’s getting lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just something interesting about choristers that would seem to give some insight into Grace's character: https://www.schoolhousemagazine.co.uk/education/music-to-my-ears/

" ‘It’s a very normal way of behaving here,’ says Murray. Choristers, he says, are one-of-a-kind. ‘They’re eloquent and they tend to use time efficiently. There is a civilised thoughtfulness about them.’ Being a chorister has a ‘growing up’ effect on a child. ‘They are pocket adults, more confident than their peers, and socially sophisticated.’ "

" ‘You are able to present yourself with a bit of confidence. Musicians tend to be bright people, but it gives them an edge if they are able to demonstrate that they can keep a few plates spinning.’ "

If this is the "you're so great!" narrative kids like Grace are fed, there's no surprise in her being such an egotistical, "what-I-say-is-fact" type.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
do you all remember how fast her old threads used to move? shows how irrelevant and boring she’s getting lmao
it is just the same thing every time, a timetable as she is so busy,bragging about something, a cheap looking but expensive outfit, a badly fitting bikini top and an outing to the ship :LOL:

Reactions: 37
Who wants to place bets for how long it is until she’s suddenly got a “work trip” in one of the green list countries?

Reactions: 46
Who wants to place bets for how long it is until she’s suddenly got a “work trip” in one of the green list countries?
or a non green country and not quaranting on the way back

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.